Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:57:01 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Oh, God. French gangsta rap. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Oh, God. French gangsta rap.  (Read 4245 times)
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: July 07, 2007, 12:28:33 AM »

Susan, this post is for you.    And I say that with respect and affection, because you are a dowser for Weird Internet s**t.
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Z8z37BX88

Susan
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 05:41:41 PM »

lol i needed that laugh. Was that in french? And i'm trying to figure out if it's for real or a parody of rap, sometimes seeing other culturse rap is hillarity in itself

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGPtQkZsn7k
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 05:59:34 PM by Susan » Logged
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 06:02:18 PM »

That guy's name was Fatal Bazooka?

Sounds like a gamertag I used years ago!    BounceGiggle
DodgingGrunge
Bad Movie Lover

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 06:51:19 PM »

[youtube=212,175]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGPtQkZsn7k

Oh man!  This guy looks frighteningly similar to my eighth grade math teacher, Mr. Schultz.  TeddyR

++josh;
Susan
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 08:49:46 PM »

[youtube=212,175]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGPtQkZsn7k

Oh man!  This guy looks frighteningly similar to my eighth grade math teacher, Mr. Schultz.  TeddyR

where the hell did you grow up? lol
DodgingGrunge
Bad Movie Lover

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 11:03:15 PM »

where the hell did you grow up? lol

TeddyR TeddyR

Chicago.  I remember very little from school, so needless to say this teacher was a character.  He was a grizzled Hippie gearhead/farmer with a plot of land and some chickens in the western suburbs.  His fingers were calloused and chipped, his skin was leathery, and his wrinkles had wrinkles.  He was one of those teachers that had a million peculiar do it my way! requests, though the only thing I can recall now was that he refused to use an ABCDF grading system, or even numeric percentages.  Instead he had pluses, checks, and minuses, the criterion of which none of us were ever able to figure out.  I also remember he drove a massive pickup truck, older than God and rusted completely through.  I don't know how he maneuvered that in the crazy city traffic.  Haha.

But yeah, if he's still alive he probably looks pretty much exactly like this Rhinestone Cowboy.

++josh;
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 01:47:40 PM »

Susan, that was a spoof. Fatal Bazooka is the latest character of French comedian Michael Youn (who some years ago also was a member of the pseudo East European boy band the Bratisla Boys). Fatal Bazooka can best be described as France's answer to Ali G.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Oh, God. French gangsta rap. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.