Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:33:22 PM
714195 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  The Ultimate Warrior « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: The Ultimate Warrior  (Read 28343 times)
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 02:11:10 PM »

Personally, I've always felt the best medium to get one's point across is pro-wrestling.

The Warrior understands this, and that is why he will one day be overlord of this world.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 02:25:32 PM »

You know Mofo, if you're right, then the man definitely should've made his big for global domination after he gorilla-press slammed Hulk Hogan and won the WWF Heavyweight Title. I think his plan of waiting 15 years isn't quite working out like he'd hoped. It's like Homer putting all of his money into pumpkin stocks and waiting to sell 'em till he thinks they'll peak... sometime around January.  TongueOut

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 04:28:33 PM »

I had an idea, perhaps we all should come up with a Warrior like tirade off the cuff.  Just spout a bunch of confusing rhetoric such as (and I swear this will be off the top of my head)...

"You fear me mortal for I come from the deepest darkest caverns of the underworld leading to the plains of death and decay.  As you walk in my valley of remorse you too will feel the power of the DarkSider in the ultimate challenge in which the loser will see his body vanquished to the outer rims of the universe for I have the greatest Poooooooowwwwwerrrrr..."

See we all can sound like him...I have to admit it was fun, try it! BounceGiggle

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2007, 06:35:48 PM »

But to imitate Warrior right, you have to talk about the powers of "destructicity" or something like that.  Actually Warrior is smarter than he looks. He was smart enough to make his fortune in wrestling and get out while the going was good.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 11:09:16 PM »

I'd love to put Ultimate Warrior and Macho Man in a room together, if only to hear the nonsense that'd come out of both their mouths.

I used to love both as a kid, but recently, wow.  Add Iron Sheik in that room, and it's comic gold.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 09:44:02 AM »

I'd love to put Ultimate Warrior and Macho Man in a room together, if only to hear the nonsense that'd come out of both their mouths.

I used to love both as a kid, but recently, wow.  Add Iron Sheik in that room, and it's comic gold.

Oh definitely. It's entertainingly sad the way that Randy Savage is still on this personal vendetta against Hulk Hogan even though the man hasn't set foot into a wrestling ring in years. When he got a little bit of media notice upon the release of his hilarious rap CD, he used that to call out Hulk Hogan at every turn.

I remember seeing him on some Nickelodeon "afternoon show" (you know, they show cartoons with live segments for the kiddies thrown in between to try and make their repeats appealing) where he was interviewed by some random Nick employee who wanted to talk about the guy's album. Savage kept calling out Hogan and telling him to be a man in between shouts of "Ohhhhh yeah!". To prove he was truly insane and not just in regards to Hogan, there was some game held between two groups of kids that were on teams represented by two colors: blue and orange. When Savage was required to pick a team color to decide which of two home viewers would receive a prize when their subsequent team won the competition, Savage said "The black and silver, brutha!", eluding to the colors of his "I still dress in spandex like a wrestler and I'm an old man, but I'm still trying to be 'cool'" outfit. I kid you not, the look the host kid gave him was along the lines of, "Dear God, strike me dead before this Alzheimer steroid-case mistakes me for Hulk Hogan and starts telling me to 'Be a man'...".

Sadly I've never been able to find a clip of this online anywhere, so if anybody has seen this, please link me. It's priceless.

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 10:17:09 AM »

Macho Man made a cameo appearance on Weird Al's sadly short lived tv show, The Weird Al Show.  In the episode, he busts through a wall to fight Harvey the Wonder Hamster (just a regular sized hamster.)  Macho Man, obviously, loses the match. 

Originally, Macho didn't want to do the show due to his losing to a hamster.  But after being re-assured it was a boy hamster, he appeared.

You can find the clip on Youtube, or the Weird Al Show dvd.

D-Man
Bad Movie Lover

Only my head is tiny...

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 05:38:57 PM »

I remember when Macho and Warrior met up in a "career ending match" at Wrestlemania VII.  I think I still have it on tape somewhere too. 

Anyway, it was actually a pretty damn good match.  When Macho was in his prime, he could have a good match with pretty much anyone, as his more famous match with Ricky Steamboat in WM III will show. 

The Warrior was pretty much just putting on a show as opposed to wrestling most of the time.  When the bell rang, his arsenal was limited mainly to punches and various "power moves" like his gorilla press, and his matches tended to not last very long.  But in WM VII, I think Macho was able to get a lot more out of him, just like when Hulk took him on in WM VI.  Dare I say, the WM VII match may have even been slightly better.  I'd have to dig that tape out and watch it again to be sure.
venomx
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 12:13:32 PM »

"How must I prepare you must ask yourself. Should I jump off the tallest building in the world? Should I lay on the lawn and let it run over me with lawnmowers? Should I go to Africa and let it trample me with raging elephants?"

"The family that I live for only breathes the air that smells of combat. With or without the facepaint I am the Ultimate Warrior!"

"I look above to the gods, and when you fall below the skeletons of the Warriors past, the power of the Warriors will become the eighth Wonder of the World!"

~The Ultimate Warrior
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 08:24:09 PM »

*Shakes Head*

This guy certianly is something else.  Made one hell of a comic though...

Small | Large

SKRONK!!!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2011, 11:10:15 AM »

So, the Warrior's coming out with a 'shoot interview' where he basically rips apart Hulk Hogan, calls him a cocaine addicted dope head, states that Hogan bought drugs for addicted wrestlers to hold power over them, and says he had an open marriage and allowed other wrestlers to bang his wife. Buggedout

venomx
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2011, 07:38:02 PM »

"When they were sewing up the gash in my head, they said 'Warrior, there's a piece of crystal in your head'. I said, 'Leave the crystal. Sew it in. Because within that crystal, Randy Savage, are the memories of everything you have ever accomplished'."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2011, 03:00:26 AM »

*Shakes Head*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlGpiZ1Mcfw

SKRONK!!!

even as a kid I knew the comic was trash

related note: it was the first comic I ever read which may explain why I never got into comics

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2011, 03:01:59 PM »

*Shakes Head*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlGpiZ1Mcfw

SKRONK!!!

even as a kid I knew the comic was trash

related note: it was the first comic I ever read which may explain why I never got into comics

Yeah, a comic like this can ruin anyone's day or tarnish anyone's love of comics before it begins.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2011, 08:20:20 PM »

DO YOU FEEL IT COMING HULK HOGAN?! LKHDSLKFUIAHDSKFHASLLLLLLLGF
FSDHFIASUDGFKADSGYUGFLJKADSGFKADSYUG
ASHDFLIASUDHFLIUADSGHFKUAYDSGFKYUASDGFL
SADFLUADSYGFKUYADSGK!!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  The Ultimate Warrior « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.