Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:34:15 AM
714335 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  All Hell done broke loose? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: All Hell done broke loose?  (Read 10227 times)
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 10:30:56 PM »

Susan, I've noticed that every time we seem to be getting ahead in the game of life something always happens to put us behind, still I like to think of the glass of life as being half full, even though it's usually just stagnant water and pond scum.  BounceGiggle

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Susan
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 11:06:52 PM »

Seems so. i could say "well, at least i have a roof over my head"

but then, actually...i don't  Lookingup
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 11:57:46 PM »

Really? That's pretty stiff stuff to be dealing with. Seriously I hope things turn around for you.   

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 11:08:42 AM »

I'd suggest Michigan but it's so boring here it's hellish.

Thats no lie! And it's cold in winter. And the job situation sucks. If you like to sit around and fish.it's good. Oh yeah...if your a meth freak...you'd feel right at home,because around where I'm living,a meth lab explodes every other day.(no lie.)

I actually like the cold weather(one of the very few things i like around here.). Otherwise I agree with you. But, I don't remember any meth labs blowing up near me though.

It's not the cold so much...just the crap that comes with it! Our boiler broke down in about late March-April....and we froze our asses off ! As for the meth labs...down here in Van Buern county...and especially in Decatur,Lawton and the surrounding country side...it's like an evil epidemic. Lawton and Decatur sit in a swamp like valley...you've heard of Death Valley. Welcome to METH Valley. It's a spooky scene.  Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Fishasaurus
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 09:16:39 AM »

Look at it this way, surely it cannot get much worse?  

Wow, you shouldna typed THAT out loud.  Now it's gonna start raining ptchforks.

It takes a child to raze a village. -- Jello Biafra
asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 08:38:29 PM »

Seems so. i could say "well, at least i have a roof over my head"

but then, actually...i don't  Lookingup

Things in PA are pretty bad, but not as bad in Texas.  Last week it was like in the 100's or very close too it most of the week, then if it wasn't near 100 then it stormed like crazy.  Winters can be a pain too here.  In February of this year it snowed so bad that I was not able to leave my house for a few days.  I had to shovel our driveway at my house with a large open wound on an area of my body that I prefer not to mention because my dad was sick as a dog.  Plus I also got to work from home for the rest of that week and not have put dress clothes on which was a nice thing for a change.  It also get very cold very quickly which I'm not crazy about either.
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 08:49:07 PM »

I'd pay good money for rain around here, it's been in the low 100's upper 90's every day and we're about 15" below average on rain, everything is dying and crops look really bad. And even without rain there is so many bodies of water that the humidity is still high. The last rain we had that actually got the ground wet was about 8 or 9 weeks ago, long enough I don't remember and what sucks is I'll rain a few miles away and you can see it and you get nothing.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  All Hell done broke loose? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.