Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:10:33 AM
713407 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Trouble Tickets  |  Trouble Tickets  |  Something is missing « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something is missing  (Read 7834 times)
Susan
« on: July 20, 2007, 05:57:48 PM »

I'm not seeing the links at the top that say
unread posts since last visit
and
replies to you since last visit

verbage something like that....it's kind of a pain to have to go through each and every board to hunt for unread messages. What's the deal?
Susan
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 06:00:57 PM »

nevermind, just realized the arrow on the menu bar had to be selected. It's strange, i've never had to re-select that to get the options to pull up. But another weird thing is i logged out to see if that would fix it and when i logged back in the system said that my password was incorrect. oh well
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 07:51:18 PM »

I goofed it up once before, just by accidentally clicking the arrow and shrinking that box.  Ash has done it too, if memory serves.

Is your password working correctly or do you need me to fix something?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Susan
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 08:45:16 PM »

Password seems to be ok now. On this site i have it saved so once i select my user name the password populates (mostly since i never log out). The system wouldn't acecpt the saved password, only when i manually typed it out. sorry for the false alarm
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 08:04:46 PM »

Aw now, we all know you secretly crave more attention  Wink .

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Menard
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 09:58:44 PM »

Susan's a noob...Susan's a noob
Susan
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 07:12:00 AM »

I remember the first time i really got online, it was circa 1992 on compuserve and i went into a "forum". Apparently the form had some type of rule where they greeted newbies so this chat window pops up. Unfortunately it filled my entire screen and i no longer saw any of the forum and some long stupid greeting popped up. my response was something like

WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SCREEN? WHY ARE YOU HERE, LEAVE ME ALONE. HELLO? HELLO?

The whole concept of chatting to people online was new to me, i knew my brother did it on his pc years ago where the phone had to dial in but i never understood the bbs. Back then nobody really surfed the net, nobody saw a reason why you needed to. ironically not too much long after that i ended up being one of the administrators of that forum..lol

the coolest thing about that place tho was the message board. our forum was split into 4 language forums and if you posted a message in english the "bot" would come in, pick it up and translate it through an automated translator into the other languages of french, german and spanish. So we had fun posting a song like "hotel california". Then we'd copy the posting in the german forum and re-post it there. The german bot picked it up and re-translated it back to english. The results were hillarious
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 07:15:09 AM by Susan » Logged
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 04:25:20 PM »

See, what did I say... TongueOut

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Trouble Tickets  |  Trouble Tickets  |  Something is missing « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.