Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:48:28 PM
714191 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Sci-Fi Channel: Ghost Adventures « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sci-Fi Channel: Ghost Adventures  (Read 32961 times)
heather
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 05:57:38 PM »

i enoyed the 2 hour event of the adventures. i was up till 2 am watching this and when the appertion and the brick flew i jumped and grabbed my husband and said dude that was so kool he watched it and laughed at me .
i applad them for there interest in the aafter life but be warned as an native american a native american burial site can bring one or two things good or very bad due to disturbance as some found out in superior wisconsin. i stumbled upon it walking around lake superior and my husband and i went driving that way and yes it was dark and yes our lights went out in the car and outside the car i told him to start turning and if he hadnt done what i said we would have hit the large head stone. i later found out why they were so upset a catholic church moved there remains to a musem and left head stone and very p**sed off spirits.
Kailin
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 02:05:05 PM »

I have seen Ghost Adventures 3 times. I  still get creeped by the part where the Brick is Thrown.I have to agree though Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State and A Haunting  are Much better then  most haunted
BDUSK
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2008, 03:12:18 PM »

PLEASE...PEOPLE the brick thing looks set up to me movie stuff..ghost hunters are much better at lease they don't say that every place is haunted ,like these clowns and other shows like the one in england..i forget the name of it, its not ghost hunter international but some guy who gets possess all the time and the woman screams at every noise.I'm not saying this is a bad show(ghost adventures) ghost stuff is interesting forsure .I just hope they tone it down and not say everything is haunted like bobby mac's that place didn't look haunted to me, its suppose to be one of the worlds most haunted and all they get is a shadow of something looking like they have a cowboy hat on please....i want to see ghost hunters go back to the fort mifflin now that place was haunted..or that light house ...jason and grant and the team..have this ghost hunter thing on lock down...PRS is ok but they to say everything is a haunted i think they should fire that clown chip coffee hate that guy and they always bring in the woman who investigated the Amityville Horror case witch george lutz said they made up that clam that the house was haunted and the recanted that statement later. all im saying is i wish these shows stop with all the maddness with saying everything is haunted and bringing in psychic's so fake ..the only 2 psychic's that impressed me was these two woman who work with police trying to solve murders the show is sensing murder pam & laurie get these woman then ill believe...i just want to say thanks to Jason and Grant and the ghost hunter team for keeping it real...cant wait for you 1 hour show coming up

im ghost like swasie later..
Wcrews
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 09:04:47 PM »

Over acting at its best,,, These guys are supposed to be ghost hunters and they scream like little girls at every little noise.  Please stop with the OMG's and just hunt for ghost....
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Sci-Fi Channel: Ghost Adventures « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.