Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:51:03 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  "Roommate from Hell" movie? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Roommate from Hell" movie?  (Read 7377 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: July 27, 2007, 06:01:47 PM »

Actually, I think this was an anthology movie (but I can't be sure) and this was just ONE story of it.

Anyway, a nerdy college guy puts up an advertisement for a roommate, and this guy answers it.  The guy (I'll call him Bully, cause that's what he is) starts immediately intimidating the Nerd Boy and just being an overall bad roommate.  He demands all Nerd Boys furniture be put in HIS room, claiming the ad said the room was "furnished", leaves a huge mess and dinner and just overall makes his life hell.

At one point Bully has his girlfriend and laster, when Bully leaves, Nerdy Boy talks to her, and notices a tattoo she has that reads, "Satan's Slut."  Later (not sure how) Nerd Boy  is at the morgue  when they find a mutilated body and recognizing the tattoo on the corpses stomach-it's Bully's girlfriend.  So Nerd Boy is pretty sure Bully killed his GF and starts spying on him.

Now, I missed a bit of the film, so when I turned back, Nerd Boy is in the hospital injured is on a respirator (not sure how that happened) and no one but he knows that Bully is a bad guy.  Bully comes to visit, taunts Nerdy Boy, who then tries to strangle Bully, but, lacking the strength, dies instead.

Nerd Boy's mom comes in and, seeing that Bully was the last guy to see Nerd Boy alive, asks if he said anything.  Bully replies, "He said he loved you.  And he told me make sure I get my safety deposit back." 

The movie (or segment) ends with another Nerdy, wimpy looking guy putting up a notice on a board and we see Bully looking on, obviously scouting his next victim.

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
316zombie
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 05:47:56 AM »

Sounds like an early 90s anthology called Future Shock. Bill Paxton played the bully.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 11:02:34 PM »

Sounds like an early 90s anthology called Future Shock. Bill Paxton played the bully.

I agree, and it's available on DVD now!  (I have the LD.  One of the chapter marks is "Satan's Slut.")

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
BTM

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 09:51:57 PM »

Cool!  I'll check it out!

:)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  "Roommate from Hell" movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.