Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:37:54 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's Your Favorite Season? « previous next »
Poll
Question: What's Your Favorite Season?
Spring - 2 (12.5%)
Summer - 1 (6.3%)
Fall - 10 (62.5%)
Winter - 3 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What's Your Favorite Season?  (Read 8461 times)
asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 04:32:31 AM »

I am more of a spring person myself.  It is nice enough that I can start wearing my polo shirts and short sleeve dress shirts without freezing myself to death.  But it's still not hot enough for me to stop wearing long sleeve dress shirts.   
raj
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 01:41:42 PM »

Fall.  I like the cooling down and the leaves turning color and hot apple cider (with a bit of brandy for medicinal purposes).  I really like all the seasons, which is one reason I left South Carolina -- couldn't stand having 2 seasons:  hot and warm.  I like winter, though here in Toledo by February I am sick of it.  Spring is great because baseball starts up again and summer is nice and relaxed.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 06:03:42 PM »

The channel 3 news lady this morning had a joke about the dry spell that's hit Michigan here in the last month or so. It's so dry she saw 2 trees  fighting over a dog!  BounceGiggle

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 07:51:54 PM »

I really have to say I do like winters in Michigan. My only complaint is that every freaking january the snow melts down to nothing and we get 50 degree weather for a couple of weeks. Then it starts to snow like crazy and we get 1-2 feet of snow in a day. Michigan weather doesn't make any sense.

'If you don't like the weather in Michigan,wait an hour...it will change!"  Wink
:smile:Very true. The weather around here changes more often than an incontinent baby has its diaper changed.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 08:06:21 PM »

Very true. The weather around here changes more often than an incontinent baby has its diaper changed.

You realize how unfunny that is for some of us right now?  Diaper changing jokes will probably not be funny to me for another year or so...

Bluesad

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 11:43:17 PM »

Fall, no contest.

The mix of warm days to cool nights. The first burn of cold air in your lungs on a cool afternoon when it sneaks up on you. Getting to make soups and stews, my favorite things to fix, because they warm you up and taste so hearty. Fresh roasted peanuts. HOt chocolate. The chill in the air make for perfect snuggling weather, so fall is the romantic season to me. The studios put out the movies for grown ups. New episodes of shows I like (but this one is less of a factor now).

And even though I'm not a big sports fan, the return of football season brings a sense of anticipation to everything. Fall just feels full of potential (often undefined) to me.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 06:14:17 AM »

Very true. The weather around here changes more often than an incontinent baby has its diaper changed.

You realize how unfunny that is for some of us right now?  Diaper changing jokes will probably not be funny to me for another year or so...

Bluesad
Sorry, I forgot you just had another kid recently. And to every other Mother/Father with a new born I'm sorry.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's Your Favorite Season? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.