Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:54:29 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Troll 2 Screenings in L.A. and Salt Lake City w/cast and director! Aug 10th/11th « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Troll 2 Screenings in L.A. and Salt Lake City w/cast and director! Aug 10th/11th  (Read 6722 times)
Michael
Dedicated Viewer

« on: July 30, 2007, 03:38:06 AM »

What's up Nilbog Neighbors - "Joshua" here with a big hospitable hello!  I wanted to drop you a quick note before I leave the country tomorrow morning. Allow me to fill you in on some unbelievably YUMMY Troll 2 news.

Early tomorrow morning, I am headed off to Italy for ten days to meet up with the original Troll 2 Italian crew and film various interviews for our Troll 2 documentary, Best Worst Movie.  My "father" George Hardy is meeting me in Rome. I wish Grandpa Seth could be with us, however, I'm afraid he would get lost in Italy. After all, he had a hard time learning the layout of our house. However, I am bringing a knapsack full of double-decker bologna sandwiches in case I run into any trouble. I'm sure this next week and a half will prove to be quite an adventure. I will try to post some pics  while we are over there.

What could be more exciting than going to Italy to meet up with the director of Troll 2? Well... let me tell you.  We are bringing the director (Claudio Fragasso) and his wife (Rossella Drudi) back to the USA.  They are traveling back with us on August 8th and we will be making special appearances alongside several other Troll 2 cast-members at the Los Angeles screening on August 10th and the Salt Lake City screening on August 11th! Needless to say... YOU CANNOT MISS THESE TROLL 2 SCREENINGS. Check this page for more provocative details:
www.bestworstmovie.com/screenings/summertour/index.html

Tickets are available online for the L.A. screening. Salt Lake City tickets go on sale August 1st. Make sure you get your tickets fast as they won't last long.  L.A.'s tickets are going quickly...

Concentrate Harder and as Claudio would say... "Ciao!"

Michael Paul Stephenson "Joshua" 

PS: The teaser for our documentary, Best Worst Movie, is finished and will be released in the coming days.  Watch for it!

Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 04:30:11 AM »

I so wish I could attend the L.A. screening.
If I had a boatload of cash, I'd hop on the next plane to come hang out with you guys.
Are you planning to record this next cast Q&A on video?
If so, you should post the video of you guys with Claudio on Youtube.

That would be awesome!   Thumbup
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 05:41:53 AM by Ash » Logged
asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 06:06:45 AM »

I wish I could go tot he L.A show as well.  But I just returned to work so getting off is a little hard.  Plus I don't have the money to get there either.  I watched Troll II last week and loved it.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 06:24:58 AM »

I watched Troll II last week and loved it.

Karma to you for sitting through Troll 2!
Not many people can do that.   TeddyR
asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 02:02:42 PM »

I watched Troll II last week and loved it.

Karma to you for sitting through Troll 2!
Not many people can do that.   TeddyR

It was tough, but I knew I had to endure the badness to see it in it's glory.  I dont' know if I can do another sitting of it sober, I might have to watch Troll 2 drunk next time IDK.
Torgo

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 08:25:41 PM »

What the world really needs is a deluxe 2 (or 3) special edition DVD for Troll 2 that has a full cast commentary track on it, a 2 hour making of feaurette and the documentary about this whole cool thing of the entire cast pretty much embracing their B movie stardom so long after the release of this flick. 

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Torgo

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 08:25:59 PM »

What the world really needs is a deluxe 2 (or 3) disc special edition DVD for Troll 2 that has a full cast commentary track on it, a 2 hour making of feaurette and the documentary about this whole cool thing of the entire cast pretty much embracing their B movie stardom so long after the release of this flick. 

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Troll 2 Screenings in L.A. and Salt Lake City w/cast and director! Aug 10th/11th « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.