Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:19:52 PM
714193 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie that should be on badmovies.org « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Movie that should be on badmovies.org  (Read 18359 times)
Him
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2007, 05:34:40 PM »

Flight to Mars (1951)
Project Moonbase (1953)
This Island Earth (1955)
Conquest of Space (1956)
The Phantom Planet (1961)
The Black Hole (1979)
Tron (1982)
The Legend of Bravestarr (1987)
Space Truckers (1996)
Titan AE (2000)
Heavy Metal 2000 (2000)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 05:40:39 PM »

Flight to Mars (1951)
Project Moonbase (1953)
This Island Earth (1955)
Conquest of Space (1956)
The Phantom Planet (1961)
The Black Hole (1979)
Tron (1982)
The Legend of Bravestarr (1987)
Space Truckers (1996)
Titan AE (2000)
Heavy Metal 2000 (2000)

There's two or three in there that I really don't want to watch again, even to write a review.  "The Phantom Planet" is one of my personal demons.  I am happy to report that "Heavy Metal 2000" has been reviewed:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/heavymetal2k/index.html

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 11:33:27 AM »

I love the Black Hole and Tron those are GOOD movies Smile
DistantJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 06:11:37 PM »

The Guyver/Mutronics
http://www.hooplanet.co.uk/article.php?subaction=showfull&id=1176395101&archive=&start_from=&ucat=8,14&
'Cause it's such good fun.

Fist of the North Star - American Live Action version
The animated movie got a great badmovies review, and it was damn good, but this live action film based on it is really laughably bad.

The Nostril Picker
Never seen it, but when I see that title on the front of a Vipco Screamtime Collection DVD and I just know this belongs here.

The Deadly Spawn
I noticed RCMerchant posted this. I'm really intreagued to see this one, but I'd love to hear what Andrew thinks.

Don't Go Near The Park
http://www.hooplanet.co.uk/article.php?subaction=showfull&id=1171310033&archive=&start_from=&ucat=8&
Some consider it to be "the best bad movie of all time". I wouldn't go that far, but it is definitely unintentionally hilarious. One of the first movies I wrote about for my site.

Exorcist II: The Heretic
http://www.hooplanet.co.uk/article.php?subaction=showfull&id=1171307356&archive=&start_from=&ucat=8&
Goes without saying.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 06:23:23 PM by DistantJ » Logged
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2007, 07:58:47 PM »

The Nostril Picker
Never seen it, but when I see that title on the front of a Vipco Screamtime Collection DVD and I just know this belongs here.

OOO! Ive heard of this one! The question is....is it any good??? Question

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2007, 08:11:29 PM »

La Blue Girl Live Action - Bad Bad Bad film.  It is not so bad it's good, it's so bad that it's bad.  Mainly all it is is breast shots and fake snakes.  Quite stupid too.

Any of the Bloodfist movies - Quality low budget films at their best.  You get to see Don "The Dragon" Wilson kick a lot of ass.

Ring of Fire I-III- More independent film goodness.  Acting is bad at times, but there is a lot of things you can learn from those films. 

Big Trouble in Little China - A great independent film.  Lots of action and mediocre acting at it's finest.   
Inyarear
Bad Movie Lover

Slimo! Slimo! Slimo!

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2007, 11:50:32 PM »

Well, there's the reader reviews section and these lists just keep getting longer, so if you want to see any of these movies reviewed, you guys had best get cracking.

Personally, I'd like to see more TV show reviews. I could roll out a few reviews of my own for some of my favorite (and not-so-favorite) animes.
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 06:44:34 PM »

I was thinking about this earlier today...there's a really bad film from the 80's called "NEVER TOO YOUNG TO DIE" that I'm suprised isn't on here. Any movie featuring uncle jesse from full house, one of Prince's old girlfriends and Gene Simmons as a hermaphrodite deserves a place on this site (though I must warn, sitting through the whole thing is bound to cause an extreme amount of brain damage-REVIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!).

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
Chang Saam
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2007, 09:56:32 PM »

Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny (1972)
Starfire Mutiny (2002)
Gamera, the Attack of Legion (1996)
Grim (1995)
Violent Sh*t (1989)
Killer Workout (1986)
Duel to the Death (1982)
Five Deadly Venoms (1978)
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2007, 12:10:24 PM »

I can't believe none of the Critters movies are on there. Just watched pt 2 last night and I have part 3 ready to go on tivo Cheers
cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2007, 06:21:07 PM »

Rolling Vengeance - it's about this dude that builds a gnarly armored monster truck to get revenge on some rednecks who killed his family. Full of bad acting, various things/people being crushed and more Jack Daniel's references than a liqour store.
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2015, 07:38:18 PM »

Here, I've listed what I think is fifty (I may have counted incorrectly) movies that I believe should be on here.

Star Command (AKA "In the Fold"): A military space academy vs. Greedy world-conquering humans.

Evolver: A robot made for laser tag goes rogue, and begins to slaughter everything in its way. It also hates to lose.

Rectuma: That's what I call a super-moon!

Gog: A mechanical brain is made to prevent the government from making a space station.

Tobor the Great: A kid must save his grandfather's robot from communists.

Earth vs. the Flying Saucers: An army of alien robots in their flying saucers invade Washington D.C.

Monster (the 2008 one): Can I at least see the monster?

Attack from Beneath: A Pacific Rim knockoff, that uses tons of free SFX.

Monster from Green Hell: Giant wasps (that look oddly like stag beetles) are discovered within a rocket ship's cargo.

30,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Cheesy knockoff of Jules Verne's "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" novel, with Captain Nemo as the villain. Wait... what?

Kronos: A giant cardboard building tries to suck up all of the energy within Earth!

Barracuda: What's worse than a swarm of piranha? How about barracuda!

Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!: From sharks on roller coasters, to sharks in space, nothing gets better than this!

Little Panda Fighter: It would even be better if they made it with crayons....

Thunder of the Gigantic Serpent: A little girl accidentally unleashes the giant rubber snake of humanity's imminent death!

It Conquered the World: Possibly the most obnoxious alien tepee.

From Hell it Came: Atomic researchers stumble upon a tribal prince who reincarnates as a treant.

Attack of the Giant Brine Shrimp: The first giant crustacean to heavily be against Mormonism.

The Earth Dies Screaming: Alien, zombie-creating robots invade New England.

Demeking: The Sea Monster: A message in a bottle predicted the attack of a giant snail.

Attack of the Giant Leeches: Men in garbage bags are attack people, in a swamp.

Warning from Space: Cyclopean, alien star aliens save Earth from crashing into a flaming planet.

Devil Fish (AKA "Monster Shark"): A rigger discovers the prehistoric Sharktopus.

The Milpitas Monster: A giant, polluted mothman invades Milpitas, Calif.

The Host: A mutated tadpole attacks South Korea.

The Monolith Monsters: A local desert town is being invaded by giant, sentient crystals.

Dogora: Giant, flying, diamond-absorbing jellyfish attack jewel stealing gangsters in Japan.

Birth of a Legend: The Story of the WAWA: A journalist, a hippie, and a scientist must fight against a rubber tentacle in the swamp.

The Man from Planet X: A box man from space gets angered by an evil mad scientist, and starts turning everyone into zombies.

Yongary, Monster from the Deep: An atomic blast awakens a giant lizard-rhino who attacks South Korea.

Dragon Wars: D-War: Two kids gain the spirits of dragon-slaying warriors, and two giant snakes begin seeking for their souls.

Gorath: Earth must be shifted to avoid collision with some giant, hot planet.

Garuda: A mythical birdman attacks Thailand, and must be stopped by two archaeologists and the military.

Behemoth: An earthquake just so happens to awaken and angers of a giant monster trapped within a mountain.

This Island Earth: A scientist discovers a secret program lead by an alien scientist, and is then kidnapped by the alien.

Death Curse of Tartu: A group of archaeology students dance and make out on an ancient burial ground, and awaken a shapeshifting Indian from the dead.

Octaman: Scientists abduct radioactive octopus-men for study, which angers their father!

Pulgasari: An evil tyrant's daughter's blood awakens a monster, who will stop at nothing to kill the tyrant.

Son of the Volcano/Anak Ng Bulkan: People are mistreating nature as always, which p**ses of a giant bird in Mount Apo.

Razortooth: College students must save town from giant, genetically engineered eels!

Monster from the Ocean Floor: A marine biologist in your everyday solo submarine must rescue an artist from an alien, cyclopean octopus!

The Atomic Submarine: Aliens are attacking transportation ships, in the North Pole!

The Navy vs. the Night Monsters: Killer trees must be set aflame by a Navy officer and a nurse.

The Blood Beast Terror: The first mothwoman film!

Island of the Fishmen: Tourists accidentally stumble upon Gillman's tribe.

Spawn of the Slithis: A radioactive, man-eating, chubby fish-mutant!

Swamp of the Lost Souls: A missing body leads a detective into discovering another fish man!

Zarkorr! The Invader: Now, how does one ordinary idgit manage to fight of a giant, horned lizard?

Metamorphosis: The Alien Factor: Two teens must fight against a giant, man-eating lump of flesh!

There are still many more I'd list, but I'd say this is enough. Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 09:57:20 PM by Gene Worm » Logged

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2015, 05:24:18 PM »

THE BOOGENS would be a good one.
Plenty of obscure horror flicks that deserve a review.  Like:
HOUSE OF DEATH
CRIMSON
NIGHT OF THE BLOODY APES
RANA, THE LEGEND OF SHADOW LAKE
SPAWN OF THE SLITHIS
SPASMS
THE CRATER LAKE MONSTER
ZOMBIE 3
MAUSOLEUM
FUNERAL HOME
SLAUGHTERHOUSE
THE HOUSE WHERE EVIL DWELLS
DEMONOID, MESSENGER OF DEATH
JAWS OF SATAN

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2015, 07:27:39 PM »

I know this thread is about movies, but there are many TV shows that should be here too. Here are my picks for shows:

SUPERHUMAN BAROM 1

THUNDER MASK

MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS

DIAMOND EYE: WARRIOR OF LIGHT

OUT OF THE UNKNOWN

DOCTOR WHO (the old ones)

KAIJU BIG BATTLE

MASKED RIDER

ASSAULT! ARMOR JACK!

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie that should be on badmovies.org « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.