Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 10:32:14 AM
714260 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7737 Members
Latest Member: NannieHime
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Clock's Upcoming Reviews « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clock's Upcoming Reviews  (Read 3409 times)
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« on: July 23, 2007, 09:55:16 AM »

Greetings my bad movie friends!  Long time since I've been able to post.  I'm still w/o my own Internet but I'll still be able to post a review now and then.  In the meantime, I've been writing up quite a few and plan to post them (or links to them) very soon. 

Here's what I have written so far - all I need to do is proof them a couple times and finish up a couple and I will be bringing you the following:

Friday the 13th - the pain - yes, I almost have every single one of these bast!rds reviewed - man, the amount of pain I put myself through.  I've already written and submitted parts 2, 4, and 7 on here but due to loosing my server, I'll have to redo those (at least as far as posting the graphic components).

As far as the rest go, I'll have 5, 6, 8, 9, X posted soon - I have each of those written up.  I still have to write up one for part 1, the rest of part 3, and Freddy vs. Jason.  Let me tell you that after multiple viewings, I'm changing the "worst" from 5, which is in retrospect pretty entertaining to 3 and 8 - boy those hurt.  8 in particular hurts really bad.  Anyway, all that will come as soon as I get my arse to save the code to a disk, travel to a friend's place, and post it all (after I get a new server of course).

As for the other ones, I have some short reviews and a couple extended reviews: Deadly Friend, Shocker, Bug (1975), Slaughter High (extended), and revamps of The Black Hole and Ghoulies III.  See you all soon.

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 10:59:16 PM »

Thqat's good, I was wondering why I hadn't seen any of your reviews recently.

Menard
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 12:29:57 AM »

Thqat's good

Not a typo but Martian speak.

Clock (dang...was doing some Martian speak there myself for a moment and must apologize for how I typed your name); welcome back old man.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 10:36:48 AM »

I have this feeling that Clock has been sitting atop a barren mountain in Wyoming, meditating on the "Friday the 13th" franchise and wondering how a pair of entertaining entries, Part 7 and "Jason X," could come so late in the series.

Good to see you, boss.  Looking forward to the reviews.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 03:07:33 PM »

Hey all!  Nice to see all of ya - thanks for the hellos.  I've finally gotten around to posting most of what I have for the Friday flicks.  I'll be back to do some formatting and insert some graphics (I have too many for my time permitted...sorry -text only for now).  Thanks for reading.  Be back when I can with more.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 03:11:13 PM by clockworkcanary » Logged

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Clock's Upcoming Reviews « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.