Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:42:40 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Download my fake movie trailer (please) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Download my fake movie trailer (please)  (Read 3155 times)
atommo
Dedicated Viewer

« on: July 31, 2007, 10:11:36 AM »

Greetings fellow blurry-eyed watchers of movies both bad and unusually long,
I, webmaster and absolute monarch over at Atomic Monsters.com and humbled winner of the Legion of Muck award in '06 (Thanks, Andrew), hereby (forthwith?) invite you all to view a movie trailer for an upcoming review of... aaah...You have to view it to find out. So pop some corn and crack open one of those sodium/sugar/caffeinated carb drinks (that give kids the energy they need to play video games), and take a gander at our upcoming review.
I await your delicious visits.
Braino

Visit Atomic Monsters
http://www.atomicmonsters.com
atommo
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 10:15:27 AM »

Sorry, forgot to supply the url:
Braino forgot to take his Ginseng today.

Visit Atomic Monsters
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 05:01:47 PM »

Ah, good stuff.  I saw the news that that movie was coming out on DVD and that is a perfect one for your site.  I've only seen part of it due to an unfortunate miscommunication (I had DVR'd it one night and Katie deleted it).

It's been a while since you did a review.  Is this the beginning of a monthly schedule?  Say it is so!

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Usually confused
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 12:09:39 PM »

If only. IF ONLY! I don't mean to compare my schedule with anyone else's, I know we're all insanely busy -- life has been hectic but thankfully everybody's well (knock on mousepad) in the Atomic household. I'd like to be more frequent with the reviews but I told myself, the minute it starts to feel like a job I'd stop. Plus, I'm mostly in it for the graphics and that's the part that takes the most time. I think my love for this genre comes through because I actually very rarely watch 50s sci-fi so when I watch one they look that much more insane to me! I've been thinking of changing the site to a Web-zine because that's really what it is. But enough about me -- congratulations on a THRIVING message board! Who would've thought so many lovers of bad movies would need a place to speak out!? I often come here to get inspired and re-energized. Also, congrats on what I consider the find of the year -- STARCRASH! I've already made requests to have it under my Christmas tree. I can't wait to see that spaceship crash through what appears to be a giant plate glass window on my own TV! It's (seriously) the thing I'm looking forward to the most about Christmas this year! How twisted is that? No wait -- I'm in the Badmovies Forum! Here, it's not twisted at all! Here I can be myself! Take off my shoes and unbutton my pants! What's that? No? Ok. Anyway, thanks for letting me do my little sales pitch, Andrew - appreciate it!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Download my fake movie trailer (please) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.