Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:15:03 PM
714316 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Crazy Jumpin Cats « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Crazy Jumpin Cats  (Read 8395 times)
Susan
« on: August 05, 2007, 09:06:06 PM »

I'm a cat owner, and the mind boggled when i saw my cat do jackie chan maneuvers (like you see in this video...except not leaping as high). As a kitten she would pant alot when she was done playing which i've never seen a cat do. She  likes belly rubs and will lay there for literally an hour while you rub and scratch it. She's also fascinated with water and will splash in it. I guess she thinks she's a dog.

But intro into my threat of 'cats are cool'. A coworker showed me an ad in her cat magazine of these Savannah cats which were a rare cross between an african serval and a housecat. Folks i kid you not when i saw some of the asking prices were in the thousands. These cats are allegedly dog-like in that they'll fetch, walk on a leash and play in water.

If i were rich i'd totally get one...lol
Check this out
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCcfymXQkM4
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 09:11:24 PM by Susan » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 10:06:31 PM »

My wife has two cats....I HAD to show her the vid...I even tore her away from her new Harry Potter book...and she loved it! Thanx!! Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 10:14:40 PM »

Wow!  What a beautiful cat!  My Francine, as old as she is, will still chase the toy on the end of the fishing line, as the man uses in the video, and behaves similarly.  I have seen cats pant, but usually when they are not well.  I have never seen any domesticated cat jump so high!  Wow!  Kitty!  Kitty!  Kitty!  Kitty!

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 10:28:28 PM »

Those are beautiful cats.
I'd love to have one of those.

A seven foot jump...
That'd be like me being able to jump two stories.   Buggedout
DodgingGrunge
Bad Movie Lover

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 10:44:32 PM »

My cat is content to sit back and let someone else do the jumping (which is usually me or my dog).  He's such a weirdo.

++josh;
Susan
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 11:05:51 PM »

please tell me that isn't your cat
DodgingGrunge
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 01:11:33 AM »

Haha, I wish.  No, Doom Kitty is most definitely my cat.  He had a tragic kittyhood, which left him a little disturbed.  He's a $1000 Persian, right?  His original owner, some ancient termagant, wanted to have him put down because he was "defective".  He sneezed.  A friend of mine worked for an animal grooming place, took him in, and inevitably dumped him on me.  I sneeze a lot too, so we're a good pair.

Anyway, I found out was that he was allergic mostly to himself.  So by giving him ridiculous Dr. Seuss-looking haircuts, he's much happier.  But when he's not sneezing, he's plotting.  He's a crafty little bastard.  Here's another photo.

That's just how he sits.  Like I said, what a weirdo.  TeddyR

++josh;
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 05:46:35 AM »

Haha, I wish.  No, Doom Kitty is most definitely my cat.  He had a tragic kittyhood, which left him a little disturbed.  He's a $1000 Persian, right?  His original owner, some ancient termagant, wanted to have him put down because he was "defective".  He sneezed.  A friend of mine worked for an animal grooming place, took him in, and inevitably dumped him on me.  I sneeze a lot too, so we're a good pair.

Anyway, I found out was that he was allergic mostly to himself.  So by giving him ridiculous Dr. Seuss-looking haircuts, he's much happier.  But when he's not sneezing, he's plotting.  He's a crafty little bastard.  Here's another photo.

That's just how he sits.  Like I said, what a weirdo.  TeddyR

No offense...but that has GOT to be the most ugly,EVIL looking critter I ever seen in my life. Jebus H.C.!!! How can you sleep with that...THING watching you!!! AH! I don't even like him looking at me from a photo! SEND IT AWAY! PLEASE!

( Buggedout  BounceGiggle  Bluesad )
I don't know whether to life or cry!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Ash

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 05:51:04 AM »

If there is a "World's Ugliest Cat" contest, you should definitely enter him in it!

Does he sit that way on his own or do you have to prop him up like that?
You should take a tissue and clean under his eyes.
And what's with the yellow areas on him?
He looks like he's been p**sed on and isn't happy about it.     TeddyR
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 05:54:52 AM by Ash » Logged
Susan
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 07:06:17 AM »

LOL

Sorry it's not the look on his face that most persians have of disgust, but the haircut. I saw a cat getting one of those at Petsmart and they put a cone on his head and bandaged his claws before they began th shave. People lined up in the window to watch. The cat looked like it was beyond humiliation

btw my cat sits like that too, but mostly because she's demanding a belly rub 24/7 (no comments from the peanut gallery please)

« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 07:10:03 AM by Susan » Logged
Ash

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 07:14:23 AM »

If Doom Kitty had a voice, I'd imagine him having a British accent...
Kind of like Stewie from The Family Guy.    TeddyR

Or, like the last cat in this video...
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV6DQuEh4UQ
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 07:15:57 AM by Ash » Logged
DodgingGrunge
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 07:28:05 AM »

Does he sit that way on his own or do you have to prop him up like that?
You should take a tissue and clean under his eyes.
And what's with the yellow areas on him?
He looks like he's been p**sed on and isn't happy about it.     TeddyR

1.)  He sits like that completely of his own accord.
2.)  Like I said, he has really bad allergies, which is why the original owner was going to euthanize him.  Persians have bad eye goobers as it is, but this cat's eyes are out of control.  I wipe them daily... and I also scrape cat boogers from the walls daily... ew... stupid cat.  TeddyR
3.)  Doom Kitty's fur is bright white, and he does play outside with the dog.  He gets a bath with each haircut, but inevitably he's yellow most of the time.

No offense...but that has GOT to be the most ugly,EVIL looking critter I ever seen in my life. Jebus H.C.!!! How can you sleep with that...THING watching you!!! AH! I don't even like him looking at me from a photo! SEND IT AWAY! PLEASE!

No, he is evil.  That's why I call him Doom Kitty.  My favorite picture of him is this Edward G. Robinson impersonation:

++josh;
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 07:36:28 AM »

Buggedout

For some reason, DG, your cat reminds me of General Korrd from Star Trek V: he looks as though he's about to burp and then when he does, someone says "I guess that's Klingon for hello."  TeddyR

Those eyes............ Buggedout Church the cat from Pet Sematary, anyone?

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 07:47:14 AM »

I'm laughing so hard my eyes are running!! That cat is HIDEOUS!!!  Oh gosh . . .  make it stop . . . I can't breathe!   BounceGiggle

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2007, 10:30:34 AM »

Indianasmith.......I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one...... BounceGiggle

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Crazy Jumpin Cats « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.