Main Menu

EQUINOX

Started by Gerry, August 08, 2007, 12:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerry

Hey, check out my Joe Camel impression!

AnubisVonMojo

A lotta people are gonna hate not letting this one die, but I gotta go for the cheap and easy one here:

"Wassssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!"

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge

Flangepart

Sadly,Joe's mom never told him, if he made that face, it would stay that way.
"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

Texdar

As he moved in for the kiss, I knew I'd made a horrible mistake.
I bent my wookie!

The Burgomaster

Auditions for the upcoming remake of ROCKY.  "Adrian!"
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

BlackAngel75

...And you thought Billy Idol was dead
We all know Bill is a little nuts, but George has actually tasted them.
-Betty White at the William Shatner Roast

Yaddo 42

To keep the "Joe" theme going:

Joe Rogan finally hits rock bottom when his Fear Factor money runs out, and his Drunken Kissing Booth is not a success.
blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....

onionhead

Quote from: Yaddo 42 on August 11, 2007, 02:54:36 PM
To keep the "Joe" theme going:

Joe Rogan finally hits rock bottom when his Fear Factor money runs out, and his Drunken Kissing Booth is not a success.
Joe Rogan's adult film career is sidelined by an unforseen kissing glitch
Some people like cupcakes better--I for one care less for them

IzzyDedjet

The standard reaction to a Rosie O'Donnel/Roseanne Barr/Ellen DeGeneres lesbian love scene

Joe the Destroyer

Not everyone can have a prize-winning Oh! face.

jdlarch

So the casting director says, "I'm sorry, but I just don't think you're right for the lead in our new film 'Mr. Ed The Movie.' You don't even look like a horse...and besides, your teeth are too big." So I said, "Oh, yeah? Well MLEHHHHH!" ---- Needless to say, I got the part.
Ready your mind and steel your heart against failure; for it's the only thing from which you can truly grow.