Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:10:19 AM
713347 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  ---Troll 2 L.A. and Salt Lake City Screenings w/cast and director this FRI/SAT! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ---Troll 2 L.A. and Salt Lake City Screenings w/cast and director this FRI/SAT!  (Read 4300 times)
Michael
Dedicated Viewer

« on: August 09, 2007, 09:17:37 AM »

Hellllllllo Nilbog neighbor. I just returned from Italy last night after spending 10 days meeting up with the Troll 2 crew and filming various segments for our Troll 2 documentary, Best Worst Movie. WOW! What an incredible experience. A couple of things I want to make sure you are aware of:

SPECIAL TROLL 2 SCREENING IN LOS ANGELES TOMORROW NIGHT!(FRIDAY – August 10th, 11:59pm)
Tomorrow night <b>TROLL 2 EATS L.A.</b>. Don’t miss this special screening hosted by SillyCon. We have brought the Director (Claudio Fragasso) and writer (his wife, Rossella Drudi) all the way from Rome Italy. Other cast-members will also be in attendance. YUMMY.

SPECIAL TROLL 2 SCREENING AND CAST REUNION IN SALT LAKE CITY SATURDAY NIGHT!(SATURDAY– August 11th, 10:30 pm)
After defeating those monstrous beings in in Los Angeles, Troll 2 cast-members and writer/director Claudio Fragasso and Rossella Drudi are taking you back to where it all began... NILBOG UTAH.

Load up the family mini-van and join us at the Tower Theatre for an appetizing Troll 2 screening, special cast-member reunion and a yummy Troll 2 inspired musical performance by Kid Theodore. Hosted by the hospitable Blair Sterret this screening is really heating up with a plenty of corn-on-the-cobb excitement. Most of the original Troll 2 cast resides in Utah, so it's safe to say that there will more cast-members at this screening than at any other. And this is the first time that the director, Claudio Fragasso, has been back to Utah since the making of Troll 2.

Following the screening (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) Michael Paul Stephenson and George Hardy will be filming for the documentary, Best Worst Movie, while re-visiting all of the Troll 2 locations with Claudio Fragasso and many other Troll 2 cast-members.

Make sure you get you get your tickets ASAP.  Both screenings are selling fast. You can buy tickets to the L.A. screening online. These screenings will go down in Nilbog-house-swapping-history. Provocative Details found here: http://www.bestworstmovie.com/screenings/summertour/index.html

TROLL 2 DOCUMENTARY – BEST WORST MOVIE TEASER!
The teaser for our Troll 2 documentary is online. Please feast your eyes on this: http://www.bestworstmovie.com and let me know what you think.

See you soon!

Concentrate harder,

Michael Paul Stephenson
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 06:25:18 PM »

Sounds cool!

I wish I could view the trailer.  For some reason I just get a white screen where the video is supposed to be.
I even updated my Quicktime and it still won't play.
Are you planning to put the trailer on Youtube?
Torgo

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 08:33:58 PM »

What would be cool is if there was somewhere in Virginia that you could hold a special screening of it.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 11:31:01 PM »

Michael recently loaded the clip from the Troll 2 documentary onto Youtube for all of us to check out.

All I can say is, "Wow!"
This looks to be one hell of a great documentary!   Thumbup
I'm definitely gonna buy this when it's released next year.

I feel so privileged to be a part of all this Troll 2 mania.
Being able to interview George Hardy was something I'll never forget.
And seeing him on that clip brought it all back for me.   Smile

Check out the clip
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqRccOQjmVQ

And if you haven't done so already, check out our Troll 2 interview. 
Andrew & I worked hard on it.
http://www.badmovies.org/interviews/georgehardy/

Be sure to listen to my phone interview with George!  
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 12:42:37 AM by Ash » Logged
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  ---Troll 2 L.A. and Salt Lake City Screenings w/cast and director this FRI/SAT! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.