Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:59:39 AM
714213 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Russian Crocodile survives suicide attempt « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Russian Crocodile survives suicide attempt  (Read 4565 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« on: August 09, 2007, 01:13:48 PM »

My first question is, what the hell is a caiman doing living on the 12th floor of a Russian apartment building?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/070807/oddities/russia_animal_offbeat

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 01:53:00 PM »

Poor thing must have been depressed . . . . I had a pet caiman when I was 12 - it was just over a foot long,  but when I went to summer camp my Dad was feeding it and it latched on to his finger . . . he jerked back sharply just as it let go, and it rocketed up to the ceiling, then splat on the floor . . .  died of internal injuries two days later.  Oh well, I might have gotten into trouble trying to feed the neighbor's kids to it when it got a little bigger! Lookingup

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Torgo

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 07:30:08 PM »

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
DodgingGrunge
Bad Movie Lover

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 01:37:58 AM »

I read this a few days ago from Reuters.  I've been wanting to do the terminal velocity calculations, but I can't for the life of me find any ballpark measurements for a crocodile's surface area.  Google has been utterly useless in this task as there are millions of websites that mention "surface area", but in regards to heat transfer, etc.  The only actual figures I've been able to get are lung capacities... which shouldn't much affect freefall.  One study had measured the surface areas of some 120 crocodiles for use in other calculations, but didn't have a table of those results.  ARGH!  I've asked a few biology teachers I know, but no go.  Any clues, guys?  Haha.  TeddyR

++josh;
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 02:30:37 AM »

Keep crocs and alligators away from small children...

Baby...  The other, other white meat!
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 08:06:02 AM »

After looking at these two photos, I had an ideal for a movie and it's sequel.

"When Good Babies Go Bad, The Story Of A Poacher".  (The baby is actually a Croc hunter for a boot company)

"Revenge of the Croc, This Time It Is Personal".  (This is the first Croc's baby brother seeking vengence on the baby twenty years later.)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 08:07:36 AM by JPickettIII » Logged

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Russian Crocodile survives suicide attempt « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.