Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:38:49 AM
713396 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Bathroom Statistics « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Random Bathroom Statistics  (Read 10591 times)
raj
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 09:40:28 AM »

Read -- yup.  Usually The Old Farmer's Almanac or Science News.  Mostly magazines; it's funny but I don't like reading books while on the can.

I crumple
And public toilets I flush with my feet if possible.  I figure that others have used their feet and so I don't want to use my hand if I can avoid it.

What I hate are those motion detector flushers that will flush if you move slightly.  Sometimes they'll flush 3-4 times while I'm just sitting there.  And then, of course, I get up, pull up my pants and open the door and the blasted thing won't flush.
Fishasaurus
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 12:14:21 PM »

One of the few places I DON'T read is in the john, unless I feel like, you know, it's gonna be a long siege.

It takes a child to raze a village. -- Jello Biafra
Raffine

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 12:46:28 PM »

Toilet Memories: Anybody else remember colored toilet paper? For some unknown reason a couple of us were discussing this the other day, and the fact you just can't find the green, blue, and pink toilet paper any more. If you lived in an area with septic tanks you were warned against using the colored stuff, but my mom could not resist the pink stuff.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 02:22:38 PM »

Toilet Memories: Anybody else remember colored toilet paper? For some unknown reason a couple of us were discussing this the other day, and the fact you just can't find the green, blue, and pink toilet paper any more. If you lived in an area with septic tanks you were warned against using the colored stuff, but my mom could not resist the pink stuff.

Wonder why they never made it in brown? .....  Question

Raffine

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 02:54:02 PM »

Wonder why they never made it in brown? ..... 

But then how could you tell if a segment was, ah, used or not?
Could get messy.

Somewhere I have a roll of MAD magazine toilet paper that came with the CD-ROM collection they put out several years ago.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
BTM

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 04:03:26 PM »

I read in the bathroom, grew up with 5 sisters in a small house, the bathroom was one of the only places you could get some peace and quiet, so it's a habit I acquired early.

Wait, a sec.. you grew up in the house with SIX women (I'm assuming your mom was there as if, not, just five then) and you managed to GET time in the bathroom?  You'd think that'd be full most of the day, especially when they started becoming teens...

On a sidenote, five sisters.. wow.. they all blood related? (I mean, were some of them step or half sisters or anything?)

You know, I read once that the more sisters a man has, the less likely he is to become a juvenile delinquent, you think that's true?

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 04:59:38 PM »

You know, I read once that the more sisters a man has, the less likely he is to become a juvenile delinquent, you think that's true?

I read they wear more likely to wear womens clothing ....  Buggedout

I kidding ... I have sisters and I just got off the phone with one ... yak yak yak ... that's all they do.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Bathroom Statistics « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.