Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:50:04 PM
714218 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  80s(ish) horror(zombie) movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 80s(ish) horror(zombie) movie  (Read 4216 times)
lilman10
« on: August 14, 2007, 04:21:15 PM »

Hi,

I'm trying to look up a horror movie about a teenager and a kid that break into the wrong house.

From what I can remember, there are these 2 black kids that want to break into this house. Its really hard to get in, but that's because the house is designed to keep you in. They break in and find out there's this 11-13 year old girl in the house. She tells them that they have to leave. The "parents" get home and find their house broken into, and they go on the hunt. The "parents" are really brother and sister, and they kidnap young teenagers. In the basement, there are a bunch of malnutritioned boys. They also might be zombies. The older boy that breaks in gets caught and killed but the younger one escapes. But he breaks back in to rescue the girl. He sneaks around the house in between the walls, where another kidnapped boy (zombie?) lives. The BTW boy helps the kid and eventually the kid escapes with the girl. The "parents" get eaten by the zombies in the basement (I think). Lets see, there's also a scene where, since the girl is white and the kid black, that the "mother" runs a scalding hot bath and makes the girl scrub herself in it. Also, when they initially break in, there is a dog that gets killed. I can't really remember much more about the movie.

Please help, its bothering me to no end the fact that I can't remember the name to this movie.

Thanks,

Phil
VogNhymn
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 04:33:27 PM »

The People Under The Stairs
lilman10
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 04:41:48 PM »

YES!!!!

Thanks so so much.

This has been Solved.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  80s(ish) horror(zombie) movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.