Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:17:29 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  2nd ANNUAL NYC TROLL 2 CAST-MEMBER SCREENING - Friday Sept 7th! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2nd ANNUAL NYC TROLL 2 CAST-MEMBER SCREENING - Friday Sept 7th!  (Read 3268 times)
Michael
Dedicated Viewer

« on: August 30, 2007, 03:24:13 PM »

Hello, Nilbog Neighbors... it's been an entire year since our last NYC Troll 2 cast-member screening:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/troll2/sets/72157594294188052/

and we know that all of you East-coast goblins must be suffering from hunger pains.  Well, it's almost time to DANCE and EAT.

Prepare yourself for a whole feast. Nilbog EATS New York City one week from tomorrow (Friday, Sept. 7th, 11:59 PM - Midnight). You will not want to miss this screening.  Held at Sunshine Cinema and hosted by the hospitable and provocative,  Curtis Gwinn and John Gemberling, the creators of Fat Guy Stuck In the Internet and performers with the Upright Citizens Brigade.  This screening is going to be VERY appetizing.  I've been told that tickets are available online and at the theatre. Better get your tickets quicker than... George Hardy can tighten his belt loop. This screening will be outrageous and seats will not last. 

Do you wannnnnnnntttttt some? Details here:http://www.bestworstmovie.com/screenings/summertour/index.html/ EAT UP!

Do you want to be in our Troll 2 documentary? We are still looking for "goblins" to be a part of the film.  All you have to do is give us a YUMMY reason! Seriously, write to me and tell me why you belong in the Troll 2 Documentary – BEST WORST MOVIE. This is your chance to grace the silver screen with Farmer Waits! Hehe.

Do you bleed green? Do you get all heated-up with corn on the cobb? Are you planning a Troll 2 private party? Let us know.  We want to film it.

BOSTON TROLL 2 SCREENING PHOTOS:
The photos from the insane Boston screening are now online. Feast your eyes on these - chances are you are in one of our photos.

www.bestworstmovie.com
www.flickr.com/photos/troll2/

We’re really looking forward to returning to NYC for more goblin good times. We made a lot of great friends at the last NYC Troll 2 screening and I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Let me know if you are going to be able to participate in our feast, so that I can watch for you.

We will be in NYC from Wednesday-Sunday filming for the documentary. We would love to set-up interviews for the documentary with Troll 2 fans in the area, or perhaps even film a Troll 2 party happening somewhere. Maybe somebody could be hospitable and arrange a Troll 2 after-party and we could all toast Nilbog milk?!?!?  That could be crazzzzzzzy. Maybe, we will change the angle of our documentary to… Goblin Girls Gone Wild?!?!  Hmmmmm…sounds provocative. YUMMY.

Troll 2 LOVES NYC.

Concentrate Harder!

Michael Paul Stephenson   
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 04:27:56 PM »

Ah, curses, there is no way I can get to this due to USMC obligations.  Hopefully, Anubis or some of the others in the NYC area will be able to check it out.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  2nd ANNUAL NYC TROLL 2 CAST-MEMBER SCREENING - Friday Sept 7th! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.