Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:30:38 PM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Ever Met A Sex Addict? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Ever Met A Sex Addict?  (Read 5680 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2020, 03:14:07 AM »

i was just thinking of Pulp fiction with him being that lucky with having been not hit, how in the world does that even happen outside of the movies?

anyways, i do worry that if i do find someone cause i haven't gotten any for so long that i will become an addict to it. as for my writing i haven't written anything in a couple weeks at least but i did post some stuff on here awhile ago.  i'm not sure when though i would need to look again but it was i think in April i am guessing in fact i found a poem i had written 20 years ago just the other night.

anyways, man those people are just messed up

You can unload a full clip from the worlds most popular assault rifle on automatic at a large white van at 30 feet and not hit once. Pistols are designed for a very short range use (and people who think its cool to fire a gun holding it sideways can find a case will jam the gun). Plus even if you really, really want to it is hard to kill someone. Most people (and I mean 99% of the population) are just not capable of doing it and will aim to miss. If you can't see your target (such as with artillery or dropping a bomb), it gets easier. With training and indoctrination, you can get kill rates up to 14-16%, but that causes all sorts of other issues afterwards.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2020, 07:49:14 AM »

The movie SHAME (2011) was about a sex addict. It was supposed to show how awful his life was. Most critics loved it but I couldn't buy it; I was envying the guy's stamina.

I am constantly getting emails from female sex addicts in my city wanting to meet me for a night of passion, so I know there's a ton of them out there.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2020, 08:49:53 AM »

I am constantly getting emails from female sex addicts in my city wanting to meet me for a night of passion, so I know there's a ton of them out there.

Please give them my email address  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2020, 09:11:22 AM »

i dunno a thing about guns as i cannot stand them,  i liked them as a kid than as i got older and understood what they do more i stopped liking them outside of movies. i lost interest in them pretty much, i know guns don't go off by themselves or anything like that and i do agree that most people don't want to kill anyone.

but i do think to quote Criminal minds lol that we all have something in us that if we are pushed far enough can go over the edge. but that is interesting that would do that if you hold a gun sideways it looks pretty cool in movies and tv but i can see that happening in real life on what you said.

anyways a friend of mine who's like a brother to me years ago said to me i want to beat Gene Simmon's record on how many women i've fux... and i said dude you will NEVER reach that and beat him he's famous as hell and he's had women throw themselves at him because he's famous he's even done threesome's  with a mother and daughter i remember Gene talking about that years ago.

that's just plain nasty though. he did listen and stopped trying i dunno his actual number but he's got a family now so he's stopped trying, anyways

there's a woman i know that is 28 and still a virgin and yeah i've tried lol anyways, she said to me when i do it i want it to last 10 minutes i told her we all want that but that doesn't mean it will happen.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2020, 09:46:56 AM »

Blah, you have sex with a virgin and you'll live forever in that person's mind. Is that really such a good thing? lol Play tennis with someone who's experienced at the game.

Funny, I once had an almost identical conversation with two men, almost a decade apart, a thousand miles away from where I'd talked to the other, one up here and one in Austin, neither of the men had met, and it was total deja-vu because the conversation unspooled almost word-for-word the same, as each pondered where all the female virgins suddenly go, is it like 10% of men get 90% of virgins, because it seems like they'd be evenly distributed a little better but each was saying they'd never been with one (though ironically later each would) and their friends said the same, and I could tell this was a topic of deep male bonding and consternation discussed at many a beer-crushing session late at night.

It kind of is a funny phenomenon and I can't exactly answer it.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2020, 10:34:30 AM »

I'll let the lyrics do the talking here.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2020, 11:42:00 AM »

ADHD
Small | Large

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2020, 12:51:44 PM »

I'll let the lyrics do the talking here.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Hmmm, I must admit I am no closer to enlightenment but then again as soon as it showed horses my brain pulled back into its shell.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2020, 01:05:45 PM »

The line "Don't you want to ride them Educated Horses' refers to having sex with someone who is experienced and knows what they are doing.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2020, 01:15:01 PM »

Ah. Gotcha. But hopefully not a broken-down nag, lol.

pennywise37

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2020, 02:37:32 PM »

i'm not someone who seeks out virgins but than i've never had one either but one i wouldn't mind lol. it's not just guys that want to go out and seek virgins but women do it as well. both genders do, what i find really funny is you have certain women who have the experience and you'd think they'd be great in bed because of their experience than they are lousy in bed and no doubt it can go the same way for women to no doubt.

it just makes me laugh that's all
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2020, 02:52:04 PM »

I've never been with a virgin but I have been a girl's second guy and yeah, it would have been better if I was at least her third. Never really attracted to the idea of virgins, not that it's much of a realistic option at my age, lol.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2020, 03:36:09 PM »

I have been a girl's second

You've been involved in dueling, Rev?  Wink

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2020, 04:08:28 PM »

I've been with a couple of virgins, but it was nothing I had ever sought, and it happened surprisingly late on in life. I did my best to make things special for them, but I'd rather have a woman who knows what she wants. Never understood the whole wanting to marry a woman who was a virgin when they met thing. Pretty sure everyone was a virgin at one point after all.

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2020, 06:28:11 PM »

Yeah, my right hand!

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Ever Met A Sex Addict? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.