Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:56:31 PM
713365 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Question « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question  (Read 4909 times)
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« on: September 06, 2007, 10:42:35 AM »

Hey there, bad movie freaks!  Its I WyreWizard, the guy some of you love and most of you hate TeddyR
If yer wondering about reality-flaws.net, its still in the works.  I'm busy writing the articles for it and looking for a message board server.

Anyways, the reason for this message is I have a question.  I'm trying to remember the title of a movie from the early 80s.  I remember the plot and its main star.  I hope you guys can remember this one.

The lead role is played by the late Christopher Reeve.  The main character visits a four-star hotel and falls head over heels for a woman.  She's beautiful and sweet, everything he dreams of.  Just 1 problem:  She lived a century ago!
No problem for our main character.  To travel back in time to meet this woman, what he does is use self-hypnosis upon himself to induce an out-of-body experience and travel back a century.  He finds himself.  Presto!  He finds himself in the 1880s at the time this woman lived.  Now I don't remember how the film ends.  I just wish to remember the title of it.

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 10:46:58 AM »

Somewhere In Time

http://imdb.com/name/nm0001659/

I'm assuming that time travel is plausible in your reality?

As for the ending, it's been quite some time since I last saw it.  If I'm not mistaken, he finds a coin in his pocket that is from his day and age and it somehow triggers his time travel back to his own time.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 11:29:48 AM »

Somewhere In Time

http://imdb.com/name/nm0001659/

I'm assuming that time travel is plausible in your reality?

As for the ending, it's been quite some time since I last saw it.  If I'm not mistaken, he finds a coin in his pocket that is from his day and age and it somehow triggers his time travel back to his own time.

Thanks Skaboi!  As thanks, I added a karma point. 

Is Time Travel plausible?  Sure it is!  We're doing it right now.  You see, we time travel every moment of every day.  The only problem is, we time travel in only one direction and at one speed.  I'm working on an article of this.

Again, thanks.

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 03:34:22 PM »

He's here. Where is Menard, when you need him?
DistantJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 06:33:30 PM »

This topic should be in the "What's that film?" section. :) You'll get more responses then.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Question « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.