Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:43:29 AM
713393 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Do you Video Upload? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Do you Video Upload?  (Read 17090 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 09:54:08 PM »

Now we've all got the hots  hot for Susan.  Twirling BounceGiggle

Let's face it, girls are rare here, anyone with a female nick is going to get a billion friend invites. 

But despite that, Susan is pretty cool.   Smile

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Susan
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 10:08:20 PM »

actually the funnest part about it was jumping on the sofa and watching it on tape. I could almost hear my parents in the back of my mind yelling "Get the hell off the damn sofa, it isn't a trampoline for your amusement!"

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 11:38:42 AM »

Susan's the coolest gal I agree. But then let's not forget Snivelly and Poogie and I'm sure there's a few others who've been around here too.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Susan
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 12:41:25 PM »

fwiw I tried youtube. Again this site really stinks because for the novice, it has a sync issue. My audio wasn't synched up with the video. Google is somewhat the same, not as bad but it kept dropping off my upload and i'd have to re-upload a billion times.

So then i realized that i could upload videos to photobucket, which i've been using for pics. And man the quality is awesome! no sync issues altogether.

ps: any chick who visits badmovies forum is cool  TongueOut
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 12:43:10 PM by Susan » Logged
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 09:14:14 PM »

I have a cheap camera and no editing software except windows moviemaker which sucks. This file is crunched and only took 2 minutes to upload,

Windows Movie Maker is limited, but good for basic things and fun to use in my opinion. Just learned how to use it a few weeks ago. What I do when I save from Windows Movie Maker is size the video down to 1 MB and 150 kbps. Then I upload it onto Youtube.com.

Also I use a pocket Canon Powershot A70 which is just a small digital photo camera that lets me shoot a little video. With my small disk space I can shoot about 20 minutes, but I can't zoom and the mic is poor, but all good practice till I get something different. 

Here are my short films I have made so far.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=dscott1964

Bill Gates says Youtube type of entertainment service is the future of TV. Locating what you want to see and just click when your ready to watch. Smile
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 09:23:23 PM by Scott » Logged

Susan
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2007, 11:42:47 PM »

i decided i like storing my stuff on photobucket, even tho there's no comments area or way to see how many hits you have. In any case...

me + vacation time = no good

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RpINxpvstU

I have to admit at the time i made this it was quite hillarious. To me and maybe one guy in wisconsin....

Then I had to. Homage to eartha kitt. LOL

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF_QN5O4HIM
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 12:33:44 AM by Susan » Logged
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 05:50:02 AM »

Susan, I'm a little worried about the furniture in your house getting pounced on so much... Wink

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 08:24:04 AM »

Those are some awesome videos Susan. Susan has good taste and durable funiture. What brand is that couch?

I'm going to have to give couch jumping a try.

My daughter is going to love your Pulp Fiction video. She liked you other videos and I'll show her these when she gets home. She's a big fan of Pulp Fiction.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 09:04:30 AM by Scott » Logged

Susan
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 08:55:06 AM »

thanks, i can't sing. lip synching will have to do.

That couch is a 20 year old loveseat that i'm looking for an excuse to get rid of.  Smile

The pulp fiction was hard, actually, getting everything synched up. I was also trying too hard to make my lips look like the characters so jules i kept pushing out. plus i gave up in finding actual videos of arnold from green acres
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2007, 09:01:10 AM »

I like your pigtails!   Smile
Susan
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 09:07:25 AM »

I like your pigtails!   Smile

totally in character, i never wear those. LOL
Susan
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 07:40:43 PM »

btw scott i'm dumping my videos here

Google Video - ok but not user friendly
Yahoo - didn't try it
Photobucket - great for storing the videos but no options to see views, comments, etc
You Tube - popular site but impossible to get viewed
Metacafe - decided favorite. I HIGHLY DOUBT i'll earn any money from my videos but there is the option to collect after a certain # of hits. Who knows , maybe in 20 years i'll garnish $5

i'm thinking of doing the full version of the marlene dietrich song...i WAS going to do "Whatsa matta you" but nobody in their right mind has ever heard of that song. But it cracks me up (inside family joke, we always use the line)

so metacafe may be the way to go for anyone else on here who wants to try and make some $$, i have to admit that within the first hour my videos got more views (which is a piddly few anyhow) than you tube got combined in 3 days. i wonder what's up with that, maybe fewer videos on metacafe so more likely to be seen?

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 09:10:14 PM »

i'm thinking of doing the full version of the marlene dietrich song...i WAS going to do "Whatsa matta you" but nobody in their right mind has ever heard of that song. But it cracks me up (inside family joke, we always use the line)
Is this the song that goes "whatsa matta you, why you looka so sad, its not such a bad place, shutupa ya face..." 

If it is my brother used to have a record of it. 

DarkSider's Realm

Susan
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 09:17:57 PM »

Is this the song that goes "whatsa matta you, why you looka so sad, its not such a bad place, shutupa ya face..." 

If it is my brother used to have a record of it. 

That's it! I actually have it on my MP3.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 09:20:37 PM »

Yep, my brother and I used to listen to that song on a rather scracthed up 45 record.  I sometimes sing it at work and the people around me (save one person who joins in) asks me "what song is that". 

DarkSider's Realm

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Do you Video Upload? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.