Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:40:34 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  40 days, 40 Nights « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 40 days, 40 Nights  (Read 4676 times)
Trumpey
« on: February 24, 2002, 02:02:12 PM »

try 400++ days/nights a***ole!!!  Seriously, who is this supposed to appeal to?  Who would be arrogent/ obnoxious enough to admit they relate to it?
Drezzy
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2002, 03:26:49 PM »

Is that the stupid Josh Hartnett non-Faculty s**t about Lent?

Damn...and I thought Hollywood would finally realize their stupid mistakes in 2001...
Cullen
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2002, 04:04:14 PM »

Hollywood.  Realizing a stupid mistake.

Dude, don't you know that that's one of the signs of Ragnarok?
J.R.
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2002, 08:06:32 PM »

Only in Hollywood does a guy get so much action that he has to make it a goal not to get any.
systemcr4sh
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2002, 09:54:03 PM »

Dude, You're Action packed with issues!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH

Hey why isn't anyone else laughing?

Man, That movie looks so bad its not funny.

-Dan
Chris K.
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2002, 05:56:28 PM »

A new teen-sex comedy called 40 DAY'S AND 40 NIGHT'S with Josh Hartnet! Oh, I am definately gona' see this one.

Now, that is what I would have said if I was living in an insane asylum. Seriously, Josh must think he did a good job (translation: BAD ACTING) in PEARL HARBOR and that he believes he is Oscar material so he stars in a film about sex. Well to make it more clear, Josh plays your typical "I-need-to-get-laid-so-badly-because-I-will-die-a-virgin" character who makes a special deal during Lent that he will have NO SEX for 40 days (and 40 nights so as to give the film a Biblical quality to it). However, Josh is such a dumbass I don't think he could go without sex for 5 minutes! Back to the plot, Josh takes the oath and he later falls in love with some chick in a "non-sexual way" (Josh discover's friendship, how amazing). The word BORING! is stamped all over each frame of the celluliod. A box office bust? Might be, or God will deliver a miracle to the producers like He did with SCARY MOVIE.

Along with CROSSROADS as "The Worst Film Ever Made", does anybody feel 40 DAY'S AND 40 NIGHT'S will rank on that specific list (with Josh Hartnet as the lead, I have no doubts that it will make the list).

Comon Peter Jackson, where's your next splatter-comedy!
J.R.
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2002, 07:23:27 PM »

What is up with Hartnett? He makes Halloween 7-crap. The Faculty- surprisingly good. THen countless stupid teen flicks, then Pearl Harbor. Truly a sign that the Apocalypse is imminent. Then Black Hawk Down, one of the best war flicks ever. Now this. His manager really needs a beating.
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2002, 09:09:12 AM »

That happens with a lot of actors; they do a mixture of good stuff and trash.

Lou Gossett Jr did "Enemy Mine" and "An Officer and a Gentlman", but also "Jaws 3" and the "Iron Eagle" series

Micheal Caine did "Jaws: The Revenge" for goodness sake

Peter O'Tool did "Lawrence Of Arabia" and "Haunted Honeymoon"
Trumpey
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2002, 01:56:46 PM »

and the girl from Melrose Place and Ally Mcbeal is on "According to Jim",  an abomination that comes to your house through the tv
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2002, 02:35:23 PM »

Yeah, but we're talking about actors who have done good stuff as well as trash
A.C. Snob
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2002, 10:44:39 PM »

The movie is by Michael Lehmann, who did Heathers (great flick, but not as good as the movie which inspired it, Massacre at Central High), and it's been downhill for him ever since. The only good stuff he has done since are episodes of Homicide.
Vermin Boy
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2002, 07:48:44 AM »

I just have three things to say: Candy. Skidoo. Story of Mankind.

Check the IMDb if you don't know what I'm talking about.
BlackAngel
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2002, 02:25:34 AM »

A.C. Green.  lol
Deej
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2002, 02:06:31 PM »

Boycott Josh Whosits and Chris Klein....for the sake of the children. We must drive them from are village with sharp, pointy sticks. OH....it burns.....
                                                                             DJ
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  40 days, 40 Nights « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.