Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:27:05 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Just Astoundingly Bad « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Just Astoundingly Bad  (Read 8502 times)
Fishasaurus
Bad Movie Lover

« on: September 15, 2007, 11:19:53 PM »

I have three votes for this shake-your-head-and-wonder-why category:

Godmonster Of Indian Flats
Roller Blade
Carnosaur 3

What films are so lame that they make you question the very fabric of your reality? 

hot

It takes a child to raze a village. -- Jello Biafra
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 12:04:04 AM »

NINJA BACHELOR PARTY  (a true must see for the bad film aficienado)
ISHTAR
FULL MOON OVER BLUE WATER
PONY TROUBLE

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
hellbilly
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 12:08:06 AM »

Children Of The Living Dead (2001)
Return Of The Boogeyman (1994)
Last House On Hell Street (2002)

There's nothing remotely redeeming about these three.
horseshoe crab
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 02:28:32 AM »

Carnosaur
Alien Terminator
Killing Time
Shark Attack 3: Megalodon
The Thing Below
Smokin' Aces
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 02:43:54 AM »

Smokin' Aces

saw this yesterday and was very disappointed. it's more of a cynical hollywood ego-fest than anything else. shame, cos potentially it could have been very good film, given the storyline/budget etc...I didn't totally hate it though, for some reason. some sections were watchable IMO. mostly the ones with alicia keys in...  Smile

my choice would be "I Don't Want to Be Born" (1977). this film is so bad it's actually confusing.

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Pilgermann

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 03:06:24 AM »

New York Minute -- I was paid to screen this and I regret it.
Cat in the Hat -- The Mike Myers movie.  It's is offensively horrible.
2001: A Space Travesty -- There is NOT ONE LAUGH in this piece of crap.

AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 06:47:05 AM »

Smokin' Aces

Yeah, I'm with Monsieur Crack on this one. Granted, I think it was an over-casted clusterf*ck of a flick, but it was still entertaining in it's own bloated comic book shoot 'em up fashion. Dig the avatar though crab.  Thumbup

As for me, anyone who knows me long enough will eventually hear the following come from my mouth followed by a quick and juicy spit to the floor to get their taste out of my mouth:

Night Crawlers - the Polonia Bros. flick I've since deemed "The Worst Movie I've Ever Seen"
Killer Workout - completely needless '80s slasher full of sweaty spandex crotches and unlikable characters
Night Ripper - see "Killer Workout", only remove the sweaty crotches and any aspect of production value and you'll have Night Ripper
Nukie - two lost aliens beat us over the head with the importance of brotherhood and total mind numbing stupidity. Too dark and violent for anyone under 5 and too brain dead and irritating for anyone, well, anyone...
Demonicus - hiking college kids find an evil helmet from a gladiator Halloween costume and kill each other... the only movie to actually make me whimper uncontrollably, probably because I knew this was the official "no turning back" point for Full Moon
Space Odyssey - with all the wackiness going on here I should've liked this movie... but the line between "so bad it's good" and "so bad I'd rather slit my wrists with the DVD than watch it again" is a fine one
Ankle Biters - HOW DO YOU SCREW UP A CONCEPT LIKE MIDGET VAMPIRE BIKERS!?
House of the Dead - three simple words: f*ck Uwe Boll
Zombie '90: Extreme Pestilence - a completely worthless German zombie plague movie with horribly dubbed English actors that were apparently trying to be "funny" while doing so... I'm sure I'd hate this pos just as much if it weren't dubbed though
Valentine - I would have preferred to put Scream here for spawning a whole generation of worthless neo-slasher flicks. But, in keeping with the theme though, I'll just stick with the worst of it's bastard offspring instead. This offender is doubly damned for confusing casual bad movie watchers into mistaking it for My Bloody Valentine, when it's not fit to lick the other's unwashed gas mask and gore dripping pick-ax...

Yeah, I'm gonna need to get nice and drunk to re-repress this batch of memories...  Drink

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 07:57:35 AM »

star slammer
pysched by the 4 D witch
Pink Lady and jeff show
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 10:12:32 AM »

Anacondas:  Hunt for the blood orchid - horribly unlikable characters, so cliched it really needs a new word to describe it, mega-uber-cliched perhaps, utterly annoying comedy relief character who seems to get killed (YAY!!!) but then a minute later it turns out he survived.

Death Tunnel - I hate even a small amount of that MTV-style editing, this entire movie is edited like that, with almost no scene longer than 5 seconds.  No acting, no plot, no reason to exist.

Stick It - I have a new name for pain, and it is watching a 24 year old actress portraying an immature, obnoxious 12 year old.  I'd rather sit through a day long Lizzie McGuire marathon than watch this movie.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 10:33:03 AM »

pysched by the 4 D witch

I swear...when I first read this thread,I was going to post PSYCHED By the 4-D WITCH ...but thought-"Nah! Nobody's even heard of it,I'll bet!" Bought it from Something Weird a few years back...I don't even know if I still have it...nor do I care! I could not STAND to view that useless waste of film ever again! GOD AWFUL! I don't even know if strong drugs and massive amounts of alchohol can save this lousy piece 'o' sh!t!

Buggedout GAH!!!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 10:34:28 AM »

* CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN - I have listed this in several threads within this forum as my choice for worst movie of all time.  Not just cheap and awful . . . but cheap, awful, and BORING.

* REVOLUTION - Al Pacino in the Revolutionary War?????????

* WIRED - The movie about John Belushi based on the book by Bob Woodward.  This movie disappeared from its limited theatrical release within about 1 week.  I rented a VHS copy many years ago and I actually had a headache by the time it was over.

The list goes no and on, by these three are certainly worthy of mention.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
daveblackeye15

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 10:52:26 AM »

Children of the Living Dead.
I Eat your skin.
Alien Warrior.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Jim H

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 02:43:26 PM »

MD Geist (anime, it's atrocious)
Dead Life - the worst zombie movie ever.  Believe me, that's an accomplishment to be amazed at.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 04:14:54 PM »

Slapstick (Of Another Kind) - Almost Troll 2 in its level of incompetence, except it is not fun to watch in the slightest.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 04:45:56 PM »

Slapstick (Of Another Kind) - Almost Troll 2 in its level of incompetence, except it is not fun to watch in the slightest.

Hahahaha! Oh man Mofo, why'd you have to bring that up? I remember renting Slapstick of Another Kind for one of the first H.O.P.E.L.E.S.S. parties way back in high school under the pretense that everyone just liked to shout out "MARTY FELDMAN!" every time the title was mentioned. I think I pushed any memory of the actual movie out of my mind though. Ah, what the Hell. MARTY FELDMAN!  BounceGiggle

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Just Astoundingly Bad « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.