Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:37:33 PM
714227 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Something New: Capsule Reviews « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something New: Capsule Reviews  (Read 4537 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: October 03, 2007, 07:18:25 PM »

At long last, I finished the coding for capsule reviews, including capsule TV series (and old serials) episode reviews.

My new intent is to post at least one new capsule review every week, aiming for Wednesday.  If at all possible, there will be two capsule reviews posted at the same time.  Creating a capsule review takes me much less time, about 1/4 to 1/6 that needed for writing a full review, and it seems like the perfect format for TV show episodes - the feature length review format is a little much for a 45 minute show.

Right now, the capsule b-movie reviews section is very empty, but I'll be filling it up over the next few months.  The first two reviews have been posted, just check the front page for them.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Gort
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 11:30:13 PM »

On the homepage Asphynx has 3 slimes, yet in the actual capsule review you gave it 4.
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 05:37:00 AM »

On the homepage Asphynx has 3 slimes, yet in the actual capsule review you gave it 4.

Thank you for catching that. I corrected it.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
onionhead
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 03:43:37 PM »

http://Great idea, Andrew.  Perhaps in the future an opening for member capsule reviews might make itself apparent. Lookingup

Some people like cupcakes better--I for one care less for them
Behemoth
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 05:58:14 PM »

In the section where you list all the capsule reviews, it seems like you have forgotten to update with the one's that you added after the original update!
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 06:37:52 PM »

In the section where you list all the capsule reviews, it seems like you have forgotten to update with the one's that you added after the original update!

I think that you might be seeing the TV Show episodes.  They actually have their own section:

http://www.badmovies.org/tvshows/

There are more movie capsules coming.  I'm going to concentrate on filling up the movie capsules section, vice TV, over the next two months.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Behemoth
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 07:17:48 PM »

Oh yeah you're right, my bad.

Because of the update title (capsule reviews), I thought they were all at the same place.

I should be exploring a little more, usually I just stick to the good ol' reviews.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Something New: Capsule Reviews « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.