Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:01:44 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Andrew In Your Dreams? « previous next »
Poll
Question: Has Andrew Ever Entered Your Dreams?
Yes - 2 (9.5%)
No - 2 (9.5%)
No, That's Wacked - 15 (71.4%)
No, But I Wish He Would - 2 (9.5%)
Yes, He Enters My Dreams All The Time - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Andrew In Your Dreams?  (Read 23969 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 11:30:31 AM »

Yes, he was badly burned wearing a hat and a striped sweater and had knives for finger nails. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 11:44:25 AM »

I voted for, 'No...That's Wacked!"

Scott, if you or anybody else here have been dreaming about Andrew, then you're spending too much time here!

« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 11:56:50 PM by Ash » Logged
raj

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 01:20:27 PM »

Last night my dog Saffy, who has some pretty intense doggy dreams anyway, actually howled in her sleep.

She was sleeping on the futon in the TV room when she started doing that 'sleep running and whining' thing. She then threw her head back and loudly howled!

The other dogs looked at her briefly with "What a maroon!" expressions. Saffy woke up, passed gas, and started licking herself.

True story!

Now why can't I lead that kind of life?
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 01:25:33 PM »

I get this particular mental image when I think of Ash dreaming.  

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jRYDetbwegs
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 01:34:41 PM by Scott » Logged

Raffine

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 01:34:22 PM »

Now why can't I lead that kind of life?

Funny thing is: Saffy looks an awful lot like that dog in your avatar, only a bit bigger. We think she has some Fox Terrier in her history.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 01:35:34 PM »

I like doggies.

Raffine

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 02:18:03 PM »

I seldom have dreams as interesting as your Andrew dream, Scott.

Mine mostly are of the anxiety-ridden "Oh no! I got finals today and I never went to class!" or, as a variation , "Oh no! I got a performance tonight and I never went to any rehearsals!" brand.

My dreams are hardly ever any fun, but at least they make my waking life seem better.  TeddyR

I do wonder what made the dog howl in her dream, though.

Khaz
Bad Movie Lover

Classic.

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 02:34:41 PM »

About 3 nights ago I did have a dream where a large faceless entity forced me to experence bad movie plots from horror flix (chased by axe weilding nutjob, chewed on by rubbery reptilian thing, stuff like that) and every time I failed to survive a member of my family was killed by a giant styrofoam bagel. So I suppose the faceless entity could have been Andrew, but then again, it could have been any of you... Either way, I enjoyed that dream immensely! (What? I like nightmares OK?)

I see you are playing stupid... Looks like you're winning
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2007, 03:50:27 PM »

Mine mostly are of the anxiety-ridden "Oh no! I got finals today and I never went to class!"

I'm amazed by how many times I've had that one. It's worse when I've got an exam, I haven't been to class and I'm naked, of course. The amazing thing is that I haven' t been to school in almost 20 years. When does the trauma of high school finally wear off? Are there 90-year-old men having dreams about failing exams in the nude because they were out throwing apples at frogs in the old swimming hole when they should have been listening to the teacher with the mortarboard on his head. The mind boggles. And I've had nothing but coffee for breakfast and lunch.  Buggedout

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Raffine

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 05:10:28 PM »

I'm amazed by how many times I've had that one.

I'd guess that it's one most common of dreams. My dreams aren't really disturbing, they just tend to be this one or a variation on it, or just simply boring. One time I did dream that I was a member of a comedy team a la Abbott and Costello, so that one was fun.

I remember a movie referencing the "School Final Exam" dream: A character is being tortured (or knocked out, or something) and suddenly finds himself in this dream. He wakes up in the middle of a beating (or something) and says "Oh, thank goodness that was just a dream!".  For some reason I'm thinking it was one of those 80's AIRPLANE-ish flicks.

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 05:46:35 PM »

I think that was Val Kilmer in Top Secret.

It's true, you always wake up relieved. Funny, because I often wish I had it as easy as I did in high school.

---------------------
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 07:49:19 PM »

I always have a dream about getting lost in a huge house,or building. It looks normal from the outside...beyond being old and  beat up, but on the inside it's deserted. And HUGE. As in...it has many floors and passages and cellars and subcellers. And if you go upstairs beyond a cerain point...it is filled with cool old antique stuff. But certain rooms I am afraid to enter...because they are haunted (?) ,or something...I can feel the evil coming from behind the doors. I open them any way...and I get real scared-and wake-up.   Buggedout

Or I have sex dreams. But I never quite score. I get real close to scoring...but someting will distract the dream off course...and it just turns into weird dream nonsense.  Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2007, 08:26:08 PM »

... Or I have sex dreams. But I never quite score. I get real close to scoring...but someting will distract the dream off course...and it just turns into weird dream nonsense.  Bluesad
I HATE when that happens !!!  Hatred

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 10:32:05 AM »

I choose: No thats whacked. I usually can't remember my dreams which is probably good thing since the ones I can remember I can't mention.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 11:49:48 AM »

... Or I have sex dreams. But I never quite score. I get real close to scoring...but someting will distract the dream off course...and it just turns into weird dream nonsense.  Bluesad
I HATE when that happens !!!  Hatred

Or when you dream that some long-held fantasy is coming true, then wake up before it does  Hatred

---------------------
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Andrew In Your Dreams? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.