Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:13:28 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Snore « previous next »
Poll
Question: Do you snore?
Yes - 14 (70%)
No - 2 (10%)
I don't know - 4 (20%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Snore  (Read 8141 times)
flackbait
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« on: October 10, 2007, 04:05:07 PM »

Now I know that I snore but I didn't think it was that bad until the other day when the people two rooms over from mine were woken up in the middle of the night by my snores. So any of you guys/gals ever snore this bad?
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 10:30:30 PM »

The last time I shared a hotel room with some guys at the convention, one of them went and slept in the bathtub, and the other crawled BEHIND the couch and buried his head under four pillows . . . .

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Torgo

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 10:42:18 PM »

I don't snore but I actually had an ex-girlfriend who snored like there was no tomorrow. She didn't believe me until I secretly taped her one night.  She snored louder than most men do!

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
IzzyDedjet
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 01:11:35 AM »

I've actually waken myself up snoring a few times.  Usually after a day filled with three days worth of work.  Something like chopping wood or a day of field training when I was still in the service
dean

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 03:46:13 AM »

As far as I know I don't snore most of the time [or at least not that loud] though apparently I kick every now and then like a dog having a dream [woof woof!]

One of my friends had someone tap on her shoulder the other day whilst studying at the library at uni.  She had fallen asleep at the desk and was annoying the others around her with her loud snoring...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 08:04:43 AM »

I have sleep apnea which means that I snore quite loudly and violently at night and at some points I stop breathing all together.  When my wife and I first moved in together, she would shake me to wake me up during the times when I would quit breathing.  Now she doesn't bother.  I guess that it's a welcome release from my snoring.   Smile

Otherwise, over the years I have annoyed many other people with the snoring.  I shared a hotel room with some friends on a vacation once and I woke up with a pile of shoes and change around my bed.  Apparently I had bothered the others so bad, including friends in the room next to us, that they threw shoes and change at me in an attempt to wake me.  It didn't work.

Also, I went to New York City with my high school many years back and we had to attend a couple of broadway shows.  The first night in the city, we saw Le Miserables.  About a half hour into it, I passed out asleep.  Another student had to wake me up as my snoring was bothering most everyone in the theater.  As one could imagine, I was extremely embarrassed.   

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Khaz
Bad Movie Lover

Classic.

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 08:31:44 AM »

I snore quite a bit. The most annoying part about this is my wife. Back when we first got together, she would stop my snoring by a gentle shove. As time passed te shove went from gentle, to forcefull, then a slap, then punching and lately a swift and painfull kick inna nuts. Now I am a very hard guy to tick off and usally respond to this abuse by A) getting up and going to the couch, B) Sliding gracefully out of bed to the floor whilst groning softly "Ow S***, good shot dear!" after a particularly accurate kick or C) being gratefull that I woke up in time to catch a particularly bad b movie on Scream tv. Now as I said, I am pretty easy going, But recently the wife picked up a pair of Great Danes.. that snore.. So now I am getting the boot up to 30 times in the night. I guess this means either wearing a my cup to bed or taking up permanant residence on the couch. Any suggestions?

I see you are playing stupid... Looks like you're winning
IzzyDedjet
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 10:21:00 AM »

I snore quite a bit. The most annoying part about this is my wife. Back when we first got together, she would stop my snoring by a gentle shove. As time passed te shove went from gentle, to forcefull, then a slap, then punching and lately a swift and painfull kick inna nuts. Now I am a very hard guy to tick off and usally respond to this abuse by A) getting up and going to the couch, B) Sliding gracefully out of bed to the floor whilst groning softly "Ow S***, good shot dear!" after a particularly accurate kick or C) being gratefull that I woke up in time to catch a particularly bad b movie on Scream tv. Now as I said, I am pretty easy going, But recently the wife picked up a pair of Great Danes.. that snore.. So now I am getting the boot up to 30 times in the night. I guess this means either wearing a my cup to bed or taking up permanant residence on the couch. Any suggestions?

Let the dogs sleep with you and have the lil Mrs. sleep on the couch.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 12:32:21 PM »

What's always bugged me about people who snore really loud is the amazing speed with which they fall asleep.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 12:34:22 PM »

What's always bugged me about people who snore really loud is the amazing speed with which they fall asleep.
Considering it takes me 30min. to fall asleep, I don't thnk thats alway true.
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 10:56:52 PM »

Apparently not now, but I'm told I did at one time. I ask from time to time when I'm actually sleeping around other people, since I live alone.

My dad snored, my mom snored, hell my last dog snored (a Jack Russell), but not me looks like.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 11:19:56 PM »

My wife reminds me of the fact that I snore pretty much every morning. Actually, not so much lately. For a while there, I was keeping her up at night.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 10:42:01 AM »

You might have something, there may be a correlation between snoring loud enough to wake the dead, (which I do) and being able to go to sleep in 2-3 minutes, (which I can). I wonder how many of us snorers there are who can fall asleep in minutes, maybe another poll is in order ?

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 10:49:41 AM »

I only hear reports from my wife on the nights I'm terribly tired.  I am a habitual drooler though and I'm not afraid to admit it. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 05:06:20 PM »

I stayed awake once all night to see if I snored...and I didn't.

( picture of little guy with goofy fishing hat ducking rotton 'maters and eggs)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Snore « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.