Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:12:31 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Sci-Fi Channel: Ghost Hunters « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sci-Fi Channel: Ghost Hunters  (Read 15728 times)
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 12:20:20 PM »

Looks like I was wrong about Brian. He turned up in the ads for the next episode.
I post on the TAPS board, and I'm fairly certain he is off the show.  This series of episodes were filmed a bit ago, if I'm not mistaken.  But there will be a spinoff show, Ghost Hunters International.  It'll feature Brian, Donna and a few other people, ghost hunting in various other countries, like England, Finland, Italy, etc.

If the show is going international, and they are going to England, I wonder if they are going to visit the Tower of London in London, England. I have been to the Tower, but never at night, but with all the people that have died in the Tower over the years (accidentally, executed, murdered, etc.) it is suppose to be one of the most haunted places in England.
RapscallionJones
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Grim & Frostbitten

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 11:19:06 PM »

Looks like I was wrong about Brian. He turned up in the ads for the next episode.
I post on the TAPS board, and I'm fairly certain he is off the show.  This series of episodes were filmed a bit ago, if I'm not mistaken.  But there will be a spinoff show, Ghost Hunters International.  It'll feature Brian, Donna and a few other people, ghost hunting in various other countries, like England, Finland, Italy, etc.
I think you're right, dude.  My wife watched it and told me that there were a few things about it that were out of the timeline.  Jason, apparently, was missing the goatee while the preview for the next episode showed him with it again the new girl also wasn't in it so it looks like that episode was an older one while everyone was still in the group.

I've tried reading their forums in the past to see where the group was going and what was happening behind the scenes but it always seemed to me like the extent of every thread was:

"Hay TAPZ go 2 thizz haunted place I heard about!!1"
"Why don't they use psychics?"
and lame "true ghost story" by user x.

Visit the b-movie blog
http://www.cinema-suicide.com
The required Myspace profile
http://www.myspace.com/cinemasuicide
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 06:50:56 PM »

The funny thing is, I think they filmed that sometime last year.  Sci Fi decided to break the season up over the Christmas Break, and didn't air this part of the season until July. 

As for the Taps board, I've been there a year.  It's gotten to the point I just mainly stay in the tv threads because they do get those people that just argue or post pointless crap.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 01:16:32 AM »

Watched most of the live broadcast tonight from Wavery Sanatorium in Kentucky. Not much happening except hearing things, a moving ball, the ECW wrestler saw something, and Steve felt something on his legs, but I like how they set up the show. They didn't have Brian on tonight. They did mention the International version. When they do this live broadcast you don't get to hear the EVP's/

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 08:51:21 AM »

I saw some of the live broadcast.  Somehow, I prefer the regular format.  The live thing kinda sucks, in a way.  Takes forever, then you have to wait a week until they do the reveal episode.  I'd much rather see highlights of the investigation, then the results. 

Which is why, despite my interest, I'd never actually investigate.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Scott

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 09:51:32 AM »

Yea, during the last hour I went to the live feed online and chat. The chat was stupid, but if you see something on the live feed you report in on the site and the guy who does DESTINATION TRUTH who was the host would tell the audience that so and so from somewhere saw something on the ceiling. Then they had the investigator try-outs during one hour.

It was kinda neat.

RapscallionJones
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Grim & Frostbitten

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 11:42:16 AM »

I watched a little of it and I'm with you guys.  It was neat to see an entire investigation but after about an hour of it I assumed that nothing was going to happen and with the camera constantly pointing at the investigators you never got to see all the things they were pointing out.  Without the reveal, I just wasn't terribly interested.

Visit the b-movie blog
RapscallionJones
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Grim & Frostbitten

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 06:51:43 AM »

Dread Central just posted a link to the teaser for Ghost Hunters International, which starts in January.  The TAPS:I team features Brian, Donna, some new guy and the return of Andy Andrews.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-Uq-GLI164

Visit the b-movie blog
Scott

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »

Looks good and it looks like Brian kinda got his own show. Thanks RapscallionJones for the clip.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Sci-Fi Channel: Ghost Hunters « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.