Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:35:54 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster  (Read 68189 times)
tyler
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2004, 03:42:25 PM »

I now have all of the old godzilla movies. I now only need the new ones on dvd.Yes.my collection only needs 3 of the brand new flix.
night heron
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2004, 12:53:02 PM »

The smog monster looks a little like a jellyfish without its stingers on and two big eyes and it eats smog(buuuurrrrp)and is godzila luaghing at it?
Skun
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This and other Godzilla movies are the first movies I ever saw. I saw them with my older sisters when I was about 4 years old. They were all re-releases in the mid-70s.

I can't believe anybody even remembers the Smog Monster, LoL! I love it!
Jeffrey Clemente
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2005, 08:09:37 AM »

If only Godzilla could fly in the millenium and hesini series. Then it would be really funny.
Mark Radburn
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Godzilla vs. Hedorah (that's what I like to call this movie) is not only the best but the most scariest. Hedorah looked so hideous and scary his heat ray from his eyes melt people to skeleton, can Godzilla destroy this Hideous Smog Monster. Godzilla vs. Hedorah has great effects and good music, one famous scene when Godzilla uses his fire Breath as a rocket taking off was amazing and very funny. the folks of Toho of done it again with a very amazing Godzilla Film.
Bob the mutant chicken
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2006, 03:50:07 PM »

HEDORAH was the star monster in this movie in my opinion he was beating the crap out of GODZILLA in this movie he even burned out one of his eyes.I like the scenes of HEDORAH smoking stack and getting high off of it.Other then that a very fun movie
Arnie
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Just got done watching this with the kids (4 and 7) for the first time.  This was a fun movie.  The scene where groovy guy and chick were out in the country playing music ("C'mon, blow you minds!") with their friends and the scene where Godzilla was flying were hilarious.  The comments on this site are great, too.  "Monsters use factories for bongs" - awesome!
George
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Well now,this environmenttally controled Godzilla film was A.I.P.s last monster movie,they had a choice,either this or Gamera vs. Zigra,well it was this anywho Godzilla's a comfirmed good guy now trying to show us and Gamera something,yea after two years and the awful Godzillas Revenge thing we can kind of see why,Godzilla fights pollution,in the early 70s our worst enemy in the fourm of what I'd refer to as a mutated WoodysOwl gone bad,anyway can Godzilla Dr.Yana and the military defeat him or will we die at the hands of this new horror?!,watch the sceen where Godzilla flies,yea you think you can take Gameras place, but I don't think so,just think if A.I.P. had helped Daie make Gamera vs. Zigra,there might of been a Gamera vs. Garrahship.
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2007, 02:35:38 PM »

Be sure and get a hold of the original VHS so you can hear the song "Save the Earth" in English. The DVD is a different dub.

A classic in the 'so bad its good' category.  Thumbup
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2007, 11:51:51 AM »

Another G film i wish Joel and the Bots had taken a wedgie to.
But, yeah, weirdly enjoyable.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
radioman970
New Visitor

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 11:48:02 AM »

I love this film from the series.  I remember watching early one morning and having an absolute do-it-myself MST3K ball! The music video bits that suddenly pop in are just hilarious.    I'm one who only has a few of the DVDs of these.  I really need the whole collection. 
George
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2008, 07:05:38 PM »

For everyone who's been looking for the Great AIP Classic of this movie with the girls sing the awesome Save The Earth Song in English. Fantastic news,your search has ended, Keith Picozzi of Showa Video has it!, I got mine and have already seen it, so get from him and enjoy!.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.