Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:10:37 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Willie Dynamite « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Willie Dynamite  (Read 17526 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: March 31, 2009, 01:30:30 PM »

Willie Dynamite is a king among pimps.  He is stylish, he makes his scratch from his hoes' backs, he keeps his b****es in line, and...OH MY GOD! IT'S GORDON FROM "SESAME STREET!"

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 04:13:13 PM »

Ha! That's awsome.  It's a bit of a shock to see a kid's show star in movies like this.  I have to wonder since he's been playing Gordon since I can remember, if he misses doing roles like this. 

I remember seeing the actress who plays Maria on an epsiode of Law and Order.  Wasn't as big a shock as seeing some of those screen shots.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
RADIATION CINEMA!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 05:41:59 PM »

Andrew, you are the bomb! What a great review. I am going to have to re-instate my NETFLIX account just to get this movie. The sound clips are the real master's touch. I have said it before, and I will say it again - you are the MONSTER of B movies and "bad" movies sites. --Mykal from Radiation Cinema!
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 08:33:20 PM »

Ha! That's awsome.  It's a bit of a shock to see a kid's show star in movies like this.  I have to wonder since he's been playing Gordon since I can remember, if he misses doing roles like this. 

This is the film to use to shock people.  I've actually been hoping for an opportunity to put this in at a party, let the folks soak in it for a few minutes, and see if anyone recognizes Gordon.  My wife's reaction was priceless.

Andrew, you are the bomb! What a great review. I am going to have to re-instate my NETFLIX account just to get this movie. The sound clips are the real master's touch. I have said it before, and I will say it again - you are the MONSTER of B movies and "bad" movies sites. --Mykal from Radiation Cinema!

Thank you sir.  One of the best things about the site is being able, from time to time, to surprise people with something completely unexpected.  It works for the Spanish Inquisition, and it works for a childhood icon slapping his b****es.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 08:41:17 PM »

Awesome review for what sounds like a very unique movie. The final line says it all.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
dodd_nk_marine4
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 12:40:46 PM »

wait, in the images...the fella in the red hat....is that Issach from the Love Boat?!!
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 01:30:27 PM »

wait, in the images...the fella in the red hat....is that Issach from the Love Boat?!!

Ted Lange played the part of Issac in "The Love Boat."  The moustache style does make the two look similar.  However, Bell in "Willie Dynamite" was played by actor Roger Robinson:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0733051/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
name
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 02:39:21 PM »

Small | Large

Small | Large

wtf?
dodd_nk_marine4
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 04:46:25 PM »

ah well, the look was to close not to mention!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Willie Dynamite « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.