Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:44:05 AM
713337 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  More short memories « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: More short memories  (Read 17124 times)
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 07:13:59 AM »

Toyman may be onto something, there.  Each kill scene in Rabid was preceded by the woman seducing her victim.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Tourist
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 11:02:07 PM »

I cant help you with the name of the movie, but I can say that I remember this exact film very well. I saw it on late night TV when I was about 13 or so. So almost 14 years ago. It was definately a beach movie in the variety of those cheap 80's spring break style things. The pheremones plot and the thug and the kidnapped girlfriend of the hero were all part of it.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 10:27:36 PM »

2. A woman and a guy are in a room...kissing and ready for...  Cheers Lookingup...and then the woman kill him.. with a drill inside her stomach.In that scene i think that first they only showed the  guy face in pain with the drilling sound.then they showed the thing coming out of her.Maybe she was a cyborg or something.

#2 is almost certainly "Steel and Lace" (1991).  She does have internal drills.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 12:17:20 AM »

2. A woman and a guy are in a room...kissing and ready for...  Cheers Lookingup...and then the woman kill him.. with a drill inside her stomach.In that scene i think that first they only showed the  guy face in pain with the drilling sound.then they showed the thing coming out of her.Maybe she was a cyborg or something.

I would say that #2 still sounds like the first Tetsuo: The Iron Man. The first person to infect the guy was a woman who was full of all sorts of drills and unpleasant appendages. I was not ready to see that the first time I saw it.

Here is a
link Small | Large
to very NSFW scene (you have to sign in to YouTube to watch it).

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 09:05:08 AM »

I would say that #2 still sounds like the first Tetsuo: The Iron Man. The first person to infect the guy was a woman who was full of all sorts of drills and unpleasant appendages. I was not ready to see that the first time I saw it.

Here is a link to very NSFW scene (you have to sign in to YouTube to watch it).

Both are good suggestions.  Due to a description I found for "Steel and Lace," I believe it is the movie being sought.  The woman dies after being raped and her brother turns her into a cyborg killer.  She goes after one of the men who raped her, seducing him, and they are about to have sex when she kills him with a drill from her body.  That sounds exactly like the scene described.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Benjamid
New Visitor

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2010, 12:55:04 AM »

I am watching this literally right now, and that is definitely the case.  Also, this movie is downright hilarious.  If it doesn't have a review yet, it should get one.
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2010, 07:52:50 PM »

I am moving this to solved, though #4 has not been definitively solved.  #1-#3 do appear to be solved. 

The OP has not returned to check this thread in a very long time (more than 2 years).

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  More short memories « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.