Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:28:29 PM
713361 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Night Feeders « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Night Feeders  (Read 5117 times)
CoreyHeldpen
Bad Movie Lover

I think these komodos need to leave this cruise.

« on: April 20, 2007, 10:57:53 AM »

Aliens Vs Rednecks is a fairly popular Sci-Fi/Horror subgenre. In it, we have Critters, Galaxy Invader, and Feeders. Night Feeders does nothing to deviate from the usual formula of these films. Altough I do believe it is the first movie in history where the fat redneck guy gets the girl in the end, there's not a whole load of originality here. But man is there ever entertainment value!

The plot is nothing new. A meteor crashes near a backwater town, and some blue collars on a hunting trip end up having to fend off the homicidal aliens the meteor unleashes. It brings nothing new to the premise, but the film delivers plenty of tight suspense scenes and decent alien vs human shootouts. The aliens look cool and are really nasty buggers, even though the CGI used to portray them is rather terrible. Occasionally a so-so puppet is used, but for the most part the director opted for a computer-generated menace. But I guess it was for the best, what with all the scenes of two to five aliens on screen at once.

As I've said a bit earlier, Night Feeders  is a rather entertaining film. Its nothing spectacular, but the script, acting, and direction are somewhat above average for a film like this. But again, the effects could've used some work. If your looking for a decent Sci-Fi Monster flick to kill two hours on a rainy day, Night Feeders delivers the goods.

SCORE:  Smile Smile Smile 1/2 out of five

UPCOMING REVIEWS:
Attack Of The Gryphon
Jackass Number 2
Tenacious D In The Pick Of Destiny
Beneath Loch Ness

"The only three things I hate are demons, malfunctioning robots, and monster movies that don't show you the monster."
Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 09:22:20 PM »

Do the night feeders at least feed at night?

CoreyHeldpen
Bad Movie Lover

I think these komodos need to leave this cruise.

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 02:33:33 PM »

Oh, yes, the Night Feeders hide in boxes during the day. As soon as the sun goes down their out there eating everything in sight.

"The only three things I hate are demons, malfunctioning robots, and monster movies that don't show you the monster."
jet
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 09:08:08 AM »

Hey, I've seen that movie. I heard the director's a bum. Good review.

Megalons Revenge
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 05:58:51 PM »

Galaxy Invader was awesome.
jet
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 07:54:48 PM »

Yes, I remember that flick. It wasn't too bad. Very low budget but entertaining. Is this the one where the a;ien had the little power ball (or something like that)?
jet
New Visitor

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 07:56:32 PM »

...Galaxy Invader. Sorry about the OT.
Megalons Revenge
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 05:17:18 PM »

the one and only. bought it at a dollar store.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Night Feeders « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.