Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:36:43 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Worst Way To Die? « previous next »
Poll
Question: What would be the absolute worst way to die?
Drowning - 2 (6.5%)
Burning to death - 7 (22.6%)
Electrocution - 0 (0%)
Plane crash - 1 (3.2%)
Beaten to death - 1 (3.2%)
Car crash - 0 (0%)
Buried alive - 2 (6.5%)
Shot to death - 1 (3.2%)
Suffocation - 0 (0%)
Stabbed to death - 0 (0%)
Being blown up - 0 (0%)
Fall from a great height - 3 (9.7%)
Decapitation - 0 (0%)
Massive trauma (being crushed to death) - 1 (3.2%)
Disease (such as cancer, AIDS etc...) - 2 (6.5%)
Tortured to death - 6 (19.4%)
Drug overdose - 0 (0%)
I'm thinking of one you haven't mentioned here - 3 (9.7%)
Are you kidding?  I will never die! - 2 (6.5%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Worst Way To Die?  (Read 10053 times)
Raffine
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 10:33:40 AM »

Fire for me.

As kids we always assumed it was "sliding down a long razor blade and landing in a vat of alcohol".
That must smart.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 10:47:38 AM »

Being strapped to a large block of pure sodium, then dropped from an helicopter into the ocean, but not from a great enough height to kill you.

I think this one is my favorite of the bunch.  I can't begin to imagine the massive explosion that would cause.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Raffine

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 12:11:47 PM »

SODIUM!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYW-qqfC-CA

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 01:22:50 PM »

Swallowing your own tongue (like Miggs from silence of the lambs). I dont know why, that always seemed really creepy to me.

Death on a cross. Not to bring religion into this, but that is one of the most horrific, torturous deaths mankind has invented/used regularly.

The funny thing about crucifixion is that the most horrible and evil criminals were crucified upside-down. While considered the most dishonorable way to die, it was actually more humane, in that death came much faster.

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 05:33:19 PM »

Swallowing your own tongue (like Miggs from silence of the lambs). I dont know why, that always seemed really creepy to me.

Death on a cross. Not to bring religion into this, but that is one of the most horrific, torturous deaths mankind has invented/used regularly.

The funny thing about crucifixion is that the most horrible and evil criminals were crucified upside-down. While considered the most dishonorable way to die, it was actually more humane, in that death came much faster.

Of those listed, tortured to death. They can make you last a long time that way. But of those not listed, crucifixation is proably one of the worst, time wise. People have lasted up to three days, before dieing on the cross. And here is another one that is just as bad, timewise. Have a blunt stake hammered up your anus, then set out to die somewhere. Some people have been known to last three days, before the blunt peg worked its way up their body, and it struck some vital organ,  causing death.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 05:42:05 PM »

Kevin,

The fact that you know that information frightens me.   Buggedout

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Worst Way To Die? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.