Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:29:52 PM
714251 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie  (Read 32385 times)
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

Manos...it's frightening!

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2007, 11:55:20 AM »

Yeah we need more mixin-it-up from other writers.  316zombie your last post was short but good - I laughed out loud on that one...I'm surprised they didn't split up. 

I'll wait for a few more contributions before I jump in again.
316zombie
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 04:39:14 PM »

thank you! i just threw in a leader(serialstyle) for y'all to pick up,i hope! BounceGiggle
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2007, 08:50:30 PM »

Added a recap-type chapter, since I don't want to mess up Envelope's idea Smile, I have ideas about what will come next myself!

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2007, 01:40:11 PM »

Hahha nice touch! A good character rebrief was definitely called for.  Um...I have no real ideas set in stone so feel free to do whatever.  I do like what you've done with Scratch but I guess I should have mentioned that my original idea had something to do with the golden fiddle (LOL) from the "Devil went down to Georgia" song but then again, we're not in Georgia...unless the group continues eastward towards the former Russian province hehe. 

Anyway...I like it...Guy is being tempted...will he submit, keep repelling, learn some guitar-to-the-max bust-outta-the-wall guitar solos, or will he betray his psuedo friends for illogical reasons?  Will Roy and Rebecca become an item?  Will Melvin become the less ignored nerd (sans Rebecca) turned High School hero?  Will Don Don stop or start hearing voices again.  Will Hamburg come up with a plan? 

Who knows!?  Stay tuned!  Same Bat time, same Bat channel!

Note: I'm hoping to let one or two people post the next chapters before I jump in again...I'm formulating an idea and am not ready to post it just yet.  Keep em comin Zombie!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 02:06:33 PM by Mortal Envelope » Logged
316zombie
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2007, 05:23:55 PM »

i'll see what comes to mind,heheheee.... Wink
316zombie
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2007, 05:42:41 PM »

that is awesome!!!hhmmm.....
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2007, 05:49:37 PM »

What is awesome?? Buggedout

316zombie
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2007, 05:04:58 PM »

the recap chapter!i hadn't read it before my comes to mind post,lol!now i really have to think on this a bit,with input...is that okay,btw?my best friend has some ideas,but no puter,so i'd like to incorporate his ideas with mine?if that's acceptable?
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2007, 05:16:51 PM »

absolutely!

and I just wanted to add that the Melvin nerd character has become my favorite whipping boy hehehe.  The main group just arrived at a hideous evil castle - hope that doesn't disprupt any plans.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2007, 05:23:23 PM »

Crap, I forgot about Goatee nin while I was recapping!

316zombie
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2007, 05:47:44 PM »

i wondered where he went..left a peace post,back tomorrow,possibly with a new character(michael has a rather nefarious idea,heheheee!)
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2007, 10:14:29 AM »

No biggie about Goatee Ninja - he's kind of a joke character that sneaks in and out of the story as needed.  I'm thinking of killing him off again; I know you kinda did before.  Maybe he's wearing a red Star Trek shirt and keeps getting killed to somehow mysteriously come back over and over at strange times?  Doesn't really matter; he's not that important of a character...but picturing a ninja with a cutout mask that reveals a goatee does make me laugh.
316zombie
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2007, 07:09:10 PM »

ah!like the chick in memory banks,lol!so,i'm a bit confused here,are roy and them in the castle?i'm assuming that nif that's true...uummm...i'll take a wild leap and say they got there through one of the factory doors?i just watched window into paris...this could work....anyway,what do you think of an exmilitary dude with a bevy of amazonian redheads?he wants big bertha's blood for stomping his cat,and his(herb)garden...he really liked that cat....btw,they are australian,at least the redheads...
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2007, 10:48:12 AM »

Every story can make good with some Austrailian redheads! hehe.

Um...unless i messed up and forgot to add it, the heroes +1 (I say +1 cuz Melvin isn't a hero) left the factory and walked up into the mountains.  I was gonna do a whole Hostel-like spoof at the factory but that never materialized. 

Currently (as of my last post anyway) they're just standing at the outside gates of the iron fence that surrounds the castle estate.  I wanted to make full use of the cliches of Transylvania and all.  They were basically following a hologram of the Ellifino Outsider Beast and Bertha.
316zombie
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2007, 04:54:35 PM »

ah!i must have missed that,will reread asap!holograms...i love holograms...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.