Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:17:33 PM
714341 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie  (Read 32445 times)
316zombie
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2007, 04:46:03 PM »

yay!!
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2007, 06:36:01 PM »

Sorry for the big wait! The new chapter is bit verbose though I can safely say this one's length makes up for previous tardiness, plus contrary to the norm with me I believe I have not sacrificed quality for quantity here Smile.

Truly ends on an apocalyptic note this installment, can good still triumph? heck, can slightly sane evil still triumph??

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

Manos...it's frightening!

« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2007, 08:06:56 AM »

Briggs, that's the best chapter yet!  I'll have to give it some time before I write my next piece.  Nice work with Bruno too -I was laughing my arse off.  I plan to take care of Melvin pretty soon.  I figure it might be 10-little-indians build up soon (or is it build down). 

I was thinking that the new evil vampire doctor could have a different retro disguise on in every scene he's in (70s disco, 50s leave it to beaver, roaring 20s, 90s grunge) just to give him some more flare.   

Anyway, nice work - that was very entertaining.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2007, 11:20:04 AM »

And thank you for the compliments! Smile Can't wait for what you or Zombie have to write!

Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2007, 12:39:31 PM »

well i guess i didn't wait that long - had some ideas I wanted to get out, but all in all, it shouldn't deviate the plans you set in motion at all. Hope you like it.  Can't wait for Zombie to jump in again too.
316zombie
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2007, 02:34:31 PM »

sorry i haven't been around,i'm snowed in,just got my power back a few hours ago..off to read the latest!
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2007, 01:06:09 PM »

Glad to hear you got your power back.  I Like the events in the story but I'm not sure who's exactly still alive.  If I remember correctly:

John Cena dude (can't remember exactly but I think he died earlier)
Trucker dude died in an explosion (unless I missed his return -can't remember)
Goatee Ninja dies at the castle gate
Bruno is killed by ghoulies
Roy crushed in head with a frying pan, courtesy of Bertha
Bertha (in Melvin's Body): shocked to death on science table
Lsezl drained to death by Dr. Vampire
Hamberg trampled to death in stampede

So that leaves:
Rebecca - the agent/detective and sister to Peace
Peace -the chick zombie and sister to Rebecca
Guy -the nerd zombie tempted by the devil
Don Don - the mob boss and a former roommate
Randy the disgruntled and recently fired agent/detective(?)
Brackenback the conspiracy nut
Melvin (in Bertha's Body) -the inconsequential nerd
Keenan the military boozer/air strike commander
Marenghi the British Librarian

Mansquito the hybrid henchman
The Outsider Ellifino
Dr. Anchimen the evil disfigured cyborg-armed scientist
Dr. Engelem the evil retro-fetish vampire scientist (say that again with a straight face I dare ya lol)
and Scratch

I'm sure I don't have all the details correct (correct me if I'm wrong) but that seems to be where the characters stand at this point.  I consider Guy, Randy, Rebecca, and Peace to be our primary characters but anything can happen at this point :)  - great story ...keep em comin
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2007, 09:20:45 PM »

Glad to hear you got your power back.  I Like the events in the story but I'm not sure who's exactly still alive.  If I remember correctly:

John Cena dude (can't remember exactly but I think he died earlier)
Trucker dude died in an explosion (unless I missed his return -can't remember)
Goatee Ninja dies at the castle gate
Bruno is killed by ghoulies
Roy crushed in head with a frying pan, courtesy of Bertha
Bertha (in Melvin's Body): shocked to death on science table
Lsezl drained to death by Dr. Vampire
Hamberg trampled to death in stampede

So that leaves:
Rebecca - the agent/detective and sister to Peace
Peace -the chick zombie and sister to Rebecca
Guy -the nerd zombie tempted by the devil
Don Don - the mob boss and a former roommate
Randy the disgruntled and recently fired agent/detective(?)
Brackenback the conspiracy nut
Melvin (in Bertha's Body) -the inconsequential nerd
Keenan the military boozer/air strike commander
Marenghi the British Librarian

Mansquito the hybrid henchman
The Outsider Ellifino
Dr. Anchimen the evil disfigured cyborg-armed scientist
Dr. Engelem the evil retro-fetish vampire scientist (say that again with a straight face I dare ya lol)
and Scratch

I'm sure I don't have all the details correct (correct me if I'm wrong) but that seems to be where the characters stand at this point.  I consider Guy, Randy, Rebecca, and Peace to be our primary characters but anything can happen at this point :)  - great story ...keep em comin

Well it seems Hamburg will die soon if not now, but Commander Jim (The John Cena dude) is injured and comatose but alive, I have a stupid little plan for him, if coming continuity allows Wink. Psycho trucker survived, he was the one who brought Peace to the land bridge between Europe and California, and Roy, being a malleable zomboid, survived his hit. Of course Gwedo, Major Major Major Major Major Major, and Subordinate Vernon were not so lucky. Umm, what else? Randy is a scientist and Don is his step uncle, but besides that I think you covered all the bases.

Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2007, 09:30:26 AM »

Thanks for picking it up Mortal, I was having writer's troubles for a while there, trouble not being having no ideas, trouble was my latest chapter would have finished the story TongueOut . I'll post that like I did my other huge ending, after this one Thumbup

Question: Who is Jessica? Random audience member? Question

316zombie
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2007, 03:55:55 PM »

that lost me too...bravo,to you both!can't wait to read the ending!!!!! Cheers
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2007, 03:57:59 PM »

After the main story is over!

Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2007, 05:21:35 PM »

Yeah you can do an ending anytime.  I have ideas of my own for my version of the ending - gonna do a "where are they now" after my ending as well.

Good stuff all - um, Jessica...lol...I think I wrote in a new character, then backspaced during an edit/revision (before I posted) then forgot that I had deleted it and brougth her back up again...so yeah, as far as the story is concerned...she's an over-zealous audience member lol!  Kill her at any time too.
316zombie
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2007, 05:23:59 PM »

hhhmmm...i may add a small bit before the ending...don't hold your breath,i'm very tired,and work tonight and tomorrow,so go for it!
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2007, 06:42:16 PM »

Briggs, Zombie, since we're getting close to the end, let's start talking about the next one.  I'm hoping you both will be involved (and hopefully also the previous writers and/or new ones will jump in).  We should decide a new setting, tone, and all that before we post the next Interactive Bad Movie. 

I gather Briggs, you might want a more serious tone for the next one?  Since Imminent Danger is so zaney and unpredictable, maybe we should get more serious in the next one.  I was also thinking that maybe we could each create our own main character -not sure about that yet.  What you guys think?  Lurkers ...any input?

What will it be? cop drama, slasher, suspense, mystery, beach party, superhero movie, alien invasion, demon possesion, cannibal rednecks, disco zombies, after school special, special forces flick, robots-gone-mad, sherbet frankenstein, war flick, haunted house, sport flick, rockband flick, paranormal flick, animal attack, gang flick, or some crazy hybrid mixture of three of the above. 

Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2007, 07:40:37 PM »

That's one hell of a starter list! I don't know about specifics, I tend to get too specific Lookingup, I just start with figuring the decade we're going to do and listing hot topics for that. I don't mind tone of the next flick just follow the tone of the time-period, but use plenty of creative freedom, even the "kickass 80s" SPO got pretty dark near the ending!

So I think what we need to figure first is what film era we should set it in? 2000s Asylum style? 1970s Grindhouse? 1960s Hammicus? Surreal 1920s?

Our own main character? Does that mean we should each introduce a main character, follow our own plot line and have them merge in some crazy Pulp Fiction/Spookies style? Or just collaborate pre-story in order to make a main guy?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 07:58:55 PM by Mr. Briggs Inc. » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.