Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:54:31 AM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Author Topic: Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie  (Read 32253 times)
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

Manos...it's frightening!

« on: October 27, 2007, 09:15:15 AM »

Please post opinions, reactions, likes, and dislikes on our latest Interactive Bad Movie.  Feel free to suggest any names for the title as we haven't made that decision yet.  I myself am having a good time reading and writing along with Mr. Briggs, but we could use a couple more writers (don't be shy!).  If you find yourself lost, don't worry, just take a character (or make one), create a subplot and run with it.

Thanks to Briggs, here is a quick run down of the cast we've created thus far:

Hope to hear from ya...thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 10:08:40 AM by Mortal Envelope » Logged
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 09:57:27 AM »

Seems to be a more '90s style interactive bad movie, with then b-list celebs, jungle setting contrasts with big city with evil jungle monster running amok, runaway experiments (Watchers sequels, Primal Force, DNA, Predator 2, Solo...). As such, I think this IBM should have a title that suggests Imminent Danger, like Imminent Danger, perhaps?

Envelope, the cast doesn't enlarge when clicked on, so I'll provide the link until you notice Wink http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4614/charsheet2cr1.png (Note, this is not that accurate a few chapters later)

In case anyone wants was wondering where the names come from, Engelem and Lzesl are anagrams of Mengele and Szell, the two angels of Auschwitz. Roy, Guy, and Peace kind of came from a dream I had, as did the characters themselves. Commander Jim sounds like a good wrestler-turned-marine name. Randy Phearson is my way of saying "Random person", and Rebecca is just a random name. "The Outsider" is an obvious reference to the bad creature from the WATCHERS movies. Hamburg, Branckenberg, and Vernon I came up with off the top of my head.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 06:23:55 AM by Mr. Briggs Inc. » Logged

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 06:37:03 AM »

Sorry for not updating in longer than usual, but I've been busy with other stuff since fall break ended, and in my feeble defense, I guess I was hoping for someone new to post TongueOut

We really need to show that Outsider's face, but I think I should leave that task to Envelope, I keep thinking of, well, an Outsider (Watchers) clone :P . So the plot thickens, it seems that Don Don is really a wicked step-uncle!

Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 10:19:45 AM »

I'm gonna leave the beast's face description up to you (or whomever posts next) - but I did set it up for ya :)

Nice touch with where this is going...we're getting so many characters that I'm loosing track of some of them lol but that's actually a good thing.  Poor Guy is still in a cave some where with an old guy and Peace hasn't been seen for awhile.  All good funny stuff though!

And I hope you don't mind I went a little godzilla with the beast once he arrived in Vegas.  I don't know why but I keep picturing Doomsday from Superman as the beast, at least in his mannerisms lol, but i like the Watchers touch as well.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 03:16:34 PM »

The Outsider is an "Elephino". What is it? 'Ell if I know! All I know is it gets whatever seat it wants. The Outsider has a face and form now, but we still need an actress for Rebecca.

I started knocking off characters like crazy this time, Jim, Horace, Gwedo, Vernon... but I'll leave it to you or the next guy as to whether they stay knocked off Smile

Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 05:22:22 PM »

Sorry for not updating in a while, I've had a very busy week. I kinda had to rush this one, but I think it's a good chapter despite.

316zombie
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 05:31:42 PM »

HELP!WHERE DO I FIND THIS???I WANT IN!!!
i'll see if i can be rebecca,if you'll just tell me where to sign in!
316zombie
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 05:35:08 PM »

AAHH!! i found it,but how do i enlarge the character bios?
316zombie
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 05:56:06 PM »

just printed the thread,i'll be back......
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 10:45:53 AM »

jump aboard anytime ...we can always use more writers and more creativity.  You can take Rebecca and run wild...actually you can contribute to any area of the story ya like ...hope to see ya on there soon.
316zombie
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 06:20:23 PM »

i have a page written up(in script),decided to see what peace is doing,lol!will post probably wednesday,18 hour shift tomorrow...
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 06:28:41 PM »

Tough luck man, does that mean I shouldn't post?

Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 10:34:21 AM »

Well we have enough subplots going on that you should be able to post no problem.  In my case, if I post something that messes up the flow, the next person could always play the "it was a dream/illusion/hallucination/evil twin" card to undo any damage I might have done lol.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 03:56:58 PM »

You haven't missed up yet, Envelope Smile

And Scott's posting, looks like all the good 'ol boys are back in town! Umm, one thing, The Major wasn't actually with Keenan, the Major was in the forest/jungle near Engelem's lab. Well, I suppose according to the rest of the story South America and the Las Vegas desert are within walking distance BounceGiggle

Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 04:15:51 PM »

I think he the Major can to Keenan in a dream or something.  Smile

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.