Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:43:27 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Author Topic: Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie  (Read 32249 times)
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

Manos...it's frightening!

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 11:30:58 AM »

Well, there are a few ways we could explain that...like any ol' bad movie, a dude could suddenly pull out teleportation powers out his arse...or even better, it could be an evil (or good) twin.  But like most movies...yes, South America, Vegas, and Siberia are logically within walking distance :)
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 01:12:24 PM »

Well, there are a few ways we could explain that...like any ol' bad movie, a dude could suddenly pull out teleportation powers out his arse...or even better, it could be an evil (or good) twin.  But like most movies...yes, South America, Vegas, and Siberia are logically within walking distance :)

Absolutely..............  BounceGiggle

Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 06:38:15 PM »

Everyone's making great contributions...I just reread the entire story and find myself laughing hard at all the twists and turns.  So far we've gone from South America to Vegas and now to somewhere in Europe (next poster gets to decide where).  Keep 'em comin...and lurkers/readers feel free to join in anytime!
Mr. Briggs Incorporated
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 07:04:46 PM »

o_0...

I'm discombobulated. WHERE ARE YOU AND PEACE 316ZOMBIIIIEEEE?????
316zombie
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2007, 05:09:39 PM »

i'll be back later to post,i promise!i get off 2nd shift around 10,central time...:)
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2007, 08:11:51 PM »

That's cool - can't wait to read your addition/take on things.  I was afraid I stopped the story dead in its tracks with my last pot since no one has continued yet...I figured it was a good way to get all/most of the major characters together...even if many of them aren't significant anymore...or background characters/secondary/whatever.  I'm kinda havin fun with my strange little Guy/Scratch subplot...I'm sure the easily-exploding pinto will come into play eventually...and we can only guess what's in the violin case heheheeh.  So sorry if I messed anything up with that...you can easily change things around or undo it.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2007, 08:55:24 PM »

Well your newest (well most of the recent chaps) was... weird to say the least Buggedout but the only reason I haven't written is because my outline concerns Peace and I don't want to mess 316 up.

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
316zombie
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2007, 10:26:56 PM »

oh geez! i didn't mean to hold things up!sorry!now i'm off to post,i hope my part works,lol!
316zombie
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2007, 11:28:32 PM »

i don't believe this,i just typed out my peace chapter,and it disappeared!!!GGGRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'll try again...
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 07:11:13 PM »

My latest is a bit disjointed, messy, exclamation riddled, etc... but it's nice to get back to writing longer chapters.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 07:24:44 PM by Mr. Briggs Inc. » Logged

Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 04:08:07 PM »

sorry about the oddness...I think it has a point though heh.  Cool contribution 316zombie...I like the mosquito hybrid.
316zombie
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 05:20:08 PM »

thank you! i watched both version of the fly recently,can you tell? Wink
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2007, 11:25:06 AM »

Yeah I like the mosquito hybrid secret monster weapon angle...reminds me of wasp-women for some reason.  Anyway, hope you guys don't mind I'm moving the story quickly across Europe...if I missed any places you wanted to elaborate on, feel free to use flashbacks or somethin.  I hope I didn't divert things by destroying the library and providing a back up...I wanted some extra motivation for why they would be going across the continent other than just chasing the monster.  Like I said before, anything you don't like can be changed; just chock it up as a dream/vision/etc.  Something Briggs posted recently gave me ideas, which is why they're getting close to Transylvania...I figure that would be a great setting.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 07:36:01 PM »

Meh, I don't know enough about geography to make any good detailed foreign scenes anyway. It does all take place in Romania... budget constraints BounceGiggle. I wish Corey, Scott, or Zombie would post again, I feel in a rut. Not your fault though, no need to activate any of those plot devices you keep mentioning Wink.

316zombie
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 02:13:12 PM »

i posted just now,off the top of my head,just a kind of comedic drumroll thing..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.