Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:31:10 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 825900 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1950 on: November 29, 2019, 01:58:29 AM »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #1951 on: December 03, 2019, 01:42:47 AM »

I just couldn't get into Fire Emblem: Three Houses. The story was great but the gameplay was absolute dogs**t.

I'm enjoying that one, but like you, I have to take it in stride. I can't just sit down and grind that game out because I get bored after a while. Plus I get tired of the silly fetch quests that you do on your days off in the game. I understand that it helps to build your character's abilities and camaraderie with your students and team members, but it does get tedious after the umpteenth time. The spoken word dialogue is impressive though, and I really dig the cutscenes. I just wish that the story would hurry up and get going already; this is how I lost interest in that overhyped Persona 5 from last year. Fire Emblem: Three Houses is saved from that game's boring-as-s**t gameplay because I love tactical RPGs and strategy games.  Wink Thumbup

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
pennywise37

« Reply #1952 on: December 03, 2019, 06:30:23 PM »

well i was playing some Gears 3 today and i hadn't played that one yet and it's pretty good so far
VenomX73

« Reply #1953 on: December 10, 2019, 11:23:48 PM »

I just picked up Dragon Ball FighterZ on sale... its ok.         Im very rusty...

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
pennywise37

« Reply #1954 on: December 13, 2019, 11:43:00 PM »

i never could get into Anime at all so to each their own who do enjoy it. only film i've ever kinda like that i have seen and i only watched it cause Roger Corman produced it was Galaxy 999 from (1979) i believe is the name of it and that one is a decent one. 

anyways i was playing some Gears 4 today and some Gears 1 for a bit as well. honestly i agree Gears 4 is is one of the weaker ones but Judgement is the worst one i think. the graphics for Gears 4 are outstanding though it's a great looking game
VenomX73

« Reply #1955 on: December 14, 2019, 09:43:32 AM »

gears 1 Imo was the best  Thumbup

pennywise37

« Reply #1956 on: December 18, 2019, 12:14:10 AM »

i'm currently stuck on that one on the level where if you go into the dark those damn bats kill you, the ones i get stuck on until i'm ready to try again i just play the others he he.  off the top of my head cause i'm tired i can't remember which one i like the best, but it sure as hell isn't Judgement that's for sure
VenomX73

« Reply #1957 on: December 26, 2019, 10:17:01 AM »

Siege of Centauri, it was on sale,  I love tower defense games  Thumbup

pennywise37

« Reply #1958 on: January 12, 2020, 08:44:54 AM »

a little bit of Arkham Knight a game that i love but has plenty of problems and issues such as the use of the car was way to damn much. the joker didn't need to be in it at all. and a few other things as well that also didn't need to be in there that should have been left out. if that was done the game would be one of the best ones maybe the best one.

but mostly i've been playing Ghostbusters Remastered i truly love this game, such much so that it is the game that got me to buy a PS2 cause i love the films so much. and i bought it for the PS2 in fact and at some point cause i wanted the better graphics version i also bought the PS3 version back when they were still making PS3 games and it was the Current gen.  now i bought it for my X and the game looks and sounds fantastic on my 4K tv.

i'm right up to the part where i got stuck and could not get past it no matter how hard i tried. maybe i was using the wrong weapon i forget which one i was using.

have you guys played it yet?
VenomX73

« Reply #1959 on: January 14, 2020, 08:34:23 PM »

I didn't even know it had a Remastered version, I just checked it out, looks awesome!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1960 on: January 15, 2020, 03:48:20 AM »

Total War: Medieval 2.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1961 on: January 19, 2020, 02:08:36 AM »

Monster Sanctuary: an early access game that is actually fun. It's a metroidvania style RPG that is like Pokemon. It's fun for what it is, and the devs do interact with the fans.

yeah no.
pennywise37

« Reply #1962 on: January 21, 2020, 10:18:18 PM »

yeah it does but you can ONLY get it at gamestop though. they have it for Xbox, switch and PS4 i dunno about the PC though to be honest. that came out this past October i believe
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #1963 on: January 22, 2020, 09:25:54 AM »

pennywise37

« Reply #1964 on: January 24, 2020, 06:56:10 AM »

some of Lego: The Incredibles a really good one too
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.