Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:29:12 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 818812 times)
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2007, 02:43:19 PM »

Yeah, and it even comes with the flip-top head so you can either be Big Evil Panda Bear or just drop the illusion and run around looking like one of the costume performers at Disneyland on their cigarette break.  Thumbup

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2007, 03:13:13 PM »

I cant friggin put down Tony Hawk Underground.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2007, 07:10:06 PM »

I recently got a GameCube controller for my Wii and have been playing Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt. It's a 3D platform-style game, but pretty fun overall. Today, I had a sinus blockage and played the game for too long. I got nauseous and stayed that way for several hours. Stupid spiral staircases...

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
316zombie
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2007, 03:31:27 PM »

HELP! i just got a pc game called american mcgee's alice,i have no clue how these games work,as i'm not a gamer,can anyone help?is there someplace i can ask stupid questions?
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2007, 03:46:14 PM »

HELP! i just got a pc game called american mcgee's alice,i have no clue how these games work,as i'm not a gamer,can anyone help?is there someplace i can ask stupid questions?

Go to Gamebanshee.com and look for your game.  There will be a walk thru and a forum to answer game-related questions.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2007, 08:26:38 PM »

I recently got a GameCube controller for my Wii and have been playing Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt. It's a 3D platform-style game, but pretty fun overall. Today, I had a sinus blockage and played the game for too long. I got nauseous and stayed that way for several hours. Stupid spiral staircases...
Know whats odd, I've gotten motion sickness playing games in the past.  There was one Star Wars first person shooter I could never play for extended amounts of time because I felt like barfing.  Anyone else ever have a problem with that?

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2007, 08:34:10 PM »

316zombie...

Click the link below...it'll help you out with anything you want to know about that game.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/americanmcgeesalice/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review

There are several tabs on that page where you can get hints and tips etc...

I always go to Gamespot.com for my video gaming needs.
It's hands down the best site out there.   Thumbup
316zombie
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2007, 03:23:12 PM »

thank you,thank you!i'll let you know how it goes,it does look like an interesting game...
zombie
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2007, 11:02:57 PM »

thank you,thank you!i'll let you know how it goes,it does look like an interesting game...
zombie

I've played the PC version of the game. It is cool looking, with some nice, twisted images throughout and some spots of nice spookiness. It's quirky, though, at least on PC. The viewpoint gets off in spots, and you find yourself able to look only at a wall or an enormously enlarged face rather than what you want to see. But that seems fairly typical of this type of game. I had fun with it.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
316zombie
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2007, 02:04:01 PM »

what are all these cards that it needs?i am so stupid with this stuff,it's very frustrating!!!
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2007, 02:58:48 PM »

what are all these cards that it needs?i am so stupid with this stuff,it's very frustrating!!!

It's been too long since I played the game for me to remember. Here's a link to a walkthrough, though. It should have all the answers you need.

Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

Manos...it's frightening!

« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2007, 03:05:52 PM »

I'm in old school mode as far as video games go - stickin with PC - most console games sans the Twisted Metal series rather bore me these days.

I'm currently playing Unreal Tournament, some Starcraft once in awhile, a little bit of Heroes of Might and Magic V, but mostly I've been playing Warlords IV.

On a side note, I've rediscovered interactive text games from the 80s - these games are text-only and would not jive with most game-players of today but they are great if you like to read a lot and if you like to interact with the story.  I've recently acquired nearly 100 user-made text games and find the gameplay very exciting...it's hard to imagine a game without graphics that totally pulls you into the story.

In one, I inherit a huge mansion but must find 10 treasures before my evil cousin does, else he gets it all.  Another one, I'm in a small Eastern European town and my backpacking friend gets mauled by a werewolf and of course, I just came to a point where I become a vampire.

By far the funniest one is an Infocom game called "Leather Goddess of Phobos" where you travel the canals of Mars to Venusian Jungles to Neptune and to parts of Cleveland.  It's a very funny and oftentimes lewd game.

Another one is called Jerks or something like that and the whole point of the game (so far) is to pick up chicks lol.  It's got some pretty funny interaction too.

Anyone else into those types of games?
316zombie
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2007, 03:17:16 PM »

now that sounds like more my style!do i need special cards,like the alice game does?
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2007, 05:19:18 PM »

By far the funniest one is an Infocom game called "Leather Goddess of Phobos" where you travel the canals of Mars to Venusian Jungles to Neptune and to parts of Cleveland.  It's a very funny and oftentimes lewd game.

I actually finished a big chunk of that game and parts of it cracked me up.  Don't forget to put the candy bar into the cage!

"Lewd"

Please confirm your age:

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Torgo

« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2007, 08:10:11 PM »

I've been digging some more through Odin Sphere for the PS2. I find this game to be equal parts great (graphics, sound, story, characters) and frustrating (gameplay) so I'm not sure how I would rate it at the moment.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.