Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:40:21 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 821581 times)
BeyondTheGrave
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #150 on: March 05, 2008, 03:49:38 AM »

Playing through Rogue Galaxy for PS2. Then its off to Slient Hill Origins for PSP.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #151 on: March 05, 2008, 07:18:17 AM »

Finished Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater on the PS2, for the second time.  Now I started God of War, it seems pretty crazy.  Already got stuck on one of the boss battles, had to look up the solution on the Internet.  I wasn't mashing the "O" button fast and furious enough.  Seems kind of challenging.  Now I'm fighting several big dudes with huge spiked metal balls they throw at me. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Jim H

« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2008, 05:55:04 PM »

I got back into my classic consoles.  Bought some old NES cartridges and a handful of Genesis carts as well.  I now have upwards of 80 NES games - and I'm actually nearing the end of buying NES games, as there aren't too many more I even want.  Kind of a nice feeling.

Anyway, I beat Battletoads on NES for the first time not too long ago.  I've owned the game since it came out in 1991.  For those who've played it, you'll understand why it took so long. 

Other games I've beaten recently: Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers (I've probably beaten it 30 times in the past 20 years), North & South, and Super Mario Bros 3. 

I've also been playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl with a friend lately.  He's visiting from Japan, and brought his Wii and Japanese copy of the game.  Good fun.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2008, 06:29:52 PM »

I got back into my classic consoles.  Bought some old NES cartridges and a handful of Genesis carts as well.  I now have upwards of 80 NES games - and I'm actually nearing the end of buying NES games, as there aren't too many more I even want.  Kind of a nice feeling.

Anyway, I beat Battletoads on NES for the first time not too long ago.  I've owned the game since it came out in 1991.  For those who've played it, you'll understand why it took so long. 

Other games I've beaten recently: Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers (I've probably beaten it 30 times in the past 20 years), North & South, and Super Mario Bros 3. 

I've also been playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl with a friend lately.  He's visiting from Japan, and brought his Wii and Japanese copy of the game.  Good fun.

Old 90s games are the absolute BEST. Can't be beat.

And youve played BRAWL?! It doesnt even come out until Saturday night!! LUCKY! How much does it RULE?

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2008, 05:08:05 PM »

Right now I'm working my way through Rome: Total War. For a history buff it doesn't get much more realistic or better than this.
Finished Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater on the PS2, for the second time.  Now I started God of War, it seems pretty crazy.  Already got stuck on one of the boss battles, had to look up the solution on the Internet.  I wasn't mashing the "O" button fast and furious enough.  Seems kind of challenging.  Now I'm fighting several big dudes with huge spiked metal balls they throw at me. 
Although I never playe God of War, I know for a fact Metal Gear Solid 3 is a good game! Its one of the few games that actually has a really, really good story line(that I've played I'm pretty sure that theres plenty out there).
KYGOTC

« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2008, 03:52:03 PM »

I AM PLAYING SMASH BROS BRAWL JHNFHGOREGRAGBAPREGBPRIG!!!!!!!!

AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #156 on: March 09, 2008, 05:12:50 PM »

ditto  TeddyR

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
KYGOTC

« Reply #157 on: March 09, 2008, 07:38:51 PM »

ditto  TeddyR

Dude, you should gimmie your Wii code so we can fight eachother online! Im having problems with my wireless internet right now and cant get online, but one I DO get online, we should fight!

AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #158 on: March 09, 2008, 07:53:10 PM »

ditto  TeddyR

Dude, you should gimmie your Wii code so we can fight eachother online! Im having problems with my wireless internet right now and cant get online, but one I DO get online, we should fight!

Absolutely KY! Lemme know when your wireless is up and you can commence kicking my ass then. I'm an oddball in that amidst my friends I've always been the guy who has the easiest time beating the video games themselves, but I'm always the one who gets Thwomped by human opponents. Maybe I'm Neo or something, I dunno...

Speaking of Wii, anybody else plan on getting Mario Kart at the end of April? It's about time Nintendo embraced online play...  Thumbup
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:51:40 AM by AnubisVonMojo » Logged

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
Wicked Nick
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2008, 06:39:15 AM »

Re-playing Halo 3, on Heroic setting, which is fairly challenging.

Re-playing Baldur's Gate 2, for the I don't know which time.

Considering re-playing Homeworld 2 if it runs okay on Leopard.

Hells ya Baldurs Gate 2 is one of the most bad ass rpg's of all time. Currently Im playing Neverwinter nights 2. I'm rather disappointed with it I was expecting Baldurs gate, with greatly updated graphics. Instead its graphics are rather poor, and its game play is mediocre. I plan on finishing it but I just ordered Quake Enemy territory, and I plan on living on that game for the next year.

Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
DistantJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2008, 10:04:25 AM »

NiGHTS on the Wii, Soul Calibur III on the PS2.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #161 on: March 11, 2008, 11:30:17 AM »

NiGHTS on the Wii, Soul Calibur III on the PS2.

How is NiGHTS, J? I've heard mixed reviews, mostly disappointed though. I'm curious to see how it is, but the local Blockbuster's Wii selection is always crap and I'm too cheap to join GameFly.

Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2008, 04:18:01 PM »

Well, this is what games WILL I be playing.  Finally my beloved Fallout series has a new entry:
http://www.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=38620
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/home/home.php

After many years, I'm stoked about a new game. 
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #163 on: March 18, 2008, 04:36:54 PM »

Final Fantasy X, but only when I have the free time, which means about an hour at a time, which means I'll probably still be playing it a year from now.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Torgo

« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2008, 08:06:24 PM »

Picked up Silent Hill: Origins on the PS2 last week. 

A pretty good game especially considering it's a PSP port.  The only downside is that of all the Silent Hill games thus far, it's by far the shortest.  I blew through the game 1st time through in about 6 hours.  There appears to be a lot of unlockable content however so replayability seems like a definite possibility.

I also picked up Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters  on the PS2 which is also a PSP port.  Haven't really had a chance to properly dig into it yet but it appears to be on par quality wise with the other games. 

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.