Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:39:23 PM
714240 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 825144 times)
redsneaker
Dedicated Viewer

Malcolm, get me my hypo-gun - quickly!

« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2008, 08:13:41 PM »

I started playing Oblivion for the 360 again. I took a break for a while. I had someone mod my original xbox and I got hooked on that for too long. It has all the Atari 2600, NES,SNES,GENESIS and few more consoles that didn't make it for too long. Wow.. what a toy. I also bought Overlord for 360 and couldn't stop playing till I finished. I dug Overlord.

"Strange and unexplained events are occuring."
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2008, 10:58:41 AM »

Almost done with God of War for the PS2.  Very fun game, lots of variety in the environments and a good mix of combat and puzzle solving.  The story is actually pretty good as well.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2008, 06:19:52 PM »

SWEEET!!  I got Twilight Princess for the Wii and Chains of Olympus for the PSP.  My brother also got Smash Brothers Brawl, very fun.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2008, 12:02:26 PM »

My brother also got Smash Brothers Brawl, very fun.

DUDE! we should fight online!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 06:30:50 PM by KYGOTC » Logged

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »

Finally unlocked everybody in Smash Bros. and I'm currently working on unlocking more trophies and stickers. When I'm not doing that, I finally picked up some new N64 memory cards, so I've decided to play the original Turok after all these years. Wow, I forgot how much fun that is!  TeddyR

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2008, 09:53:29 PM »

My brother also got Smash Brothers Brawl, very fun.

DUDE! we should fight online!

I would but I didn't hook mine up to the internet.  I don't know how, I fear being known as that particular noob that got powned, and I don't think my parents want me hooking anything crazy up to the internet.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #171 on: March 28, 2008, 11:38:32 AM »

Spending time playing pool, gambling, boning girlfriends and just driving around. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Torgo

« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2008, 10:20:03 PM »

Knee deep at the moment in the PS2 port of Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters.  Reminds me a lot of the 1st game except with strafing and it's one of the harder games in the series IMO.

I also picked up the PS2 version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance this past weekend which I'll probably dig into a bit tonight after I get off of work here in about 40 minutes.  Thumbup

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2008, 09:20:15 AM »

Finished God of War and picked up Socom 2:  US Navy Seals.  Not a bad game, but it makes you restart at the beginning of the level if you fail the mission (which is every time so far).  Takes about 20 minites to go through the whole level.  I'm becoming intimately familiar with the first one.  The weapons inventory is kind of a mess.  You can trade your gun for a different one (off a dead enemy soldier), but it's hard to figure out what kind of gun you're getting.  Apparently there's a sniper rifle, but I can't tell if I've gotten it because it doesn't seem any different than the gun I started with.  I got a grenade one time, don't know where I got it or how to get it again. 

Oh well, I guess I need to play it some more and figure this stuff out.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Neville

« Reply #174 on: April 03, 2008, 04:14:51 AM »

I've just upgraded to a Core Duo computer, and I'm giving a try at the games that put my earlier computer to its knees.

Right now is "Medal of Honor: Airborne"'s turn. It worked all right in my Athlon64, but the loading times were a pain in the ass, and now when I get killed I can restart in a matter of seconds. I'm about to finish the game, I'm enjoying it more than I expected, although I would have appreciated a couple of more stages.

Next in line are "Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter II" and "Crysis".

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #175 on: April 15, 2008, 11:09:49 PM »

The old lady and I went out to the Nintendo World store today (to school the snot-nosed punks on how to play Guitar Hero), so we sidetripped it over to Dave & Busters for a late lunch and some more gaming. Much to our amazement, the place has had some redecorating in the months since our last visit, including... a pair of Mario Kart Arcade 2 machines! Buggedout

After years of struggling to get from 8th place to 1st, it's a little weak only having four racers playing, but the character selection is made a little more interesting by the inclusion of Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Blinky the Ghost, and a Tamagotchi character. Yep, the game itself was created by Namco, so their big dot-eating franchise has a sizable presence. For each race, there's also a camera installed into the machine that will take your picture and apply it to a cartoon "head frame" by which other racers can identify you in game. The wife and I had a lot of fun with this.

The classic Kart weapons are handled rather oddly here. Gone are the classic shells, invincibility stars, lightning bolts, banana peels, etc. Now, before each race you're given a sort of "slot machine" mechanic that decides which set of three weapons you'll be able to access when you run through a patch of '?' coins (rather than the traditional blocks). The weapons range from backwards attack items (to hit folks behind you), basic forward projectile weapons, and homing weapons, and include things like smoke bombs, an exploding turtle shell, something that makes your opponent's steering go all wonky, a variation of Mario's FLUDD pack from Super Mario Sunshine that shoots several shots in a pattern around your car, a cannon that launches a Bullet Bill, a variation of the wonky steering item but with a Dr. Mario virus that allows the victim to transfer it to any opponent that they brush up against, and more.

The tracks aren't especially spectacular, but given that it was a Namco creation and not a Nintendo one, I'm sad to say I didn't expect much. Still fun none-the-less, and definitely the first machine I'll be heading for as long as it's still there!  ThumbupTeddyR

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Torgo

« Reply #176 on: April 16, 2008, 09:33:57 PM »

Just started working my way through Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the PS2.

I had been waiting and waiting for them to do another Hot Pursuit title and this is as close as we're likely to get.  Pretty cool stuff. 

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2008, 12:04:51 AM »

I spent most of the day today playing Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, released way back in 1993 for the PC. It's a cool game, and I'm glad I'm finally getting around to playing it.

I'm also playing Lost Odyssey and Assassin's Creed for the 360.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2008, 12:43:09 AM »

Oh, god. I'm addicted to Beautiful Katamari.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Neville

« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2008, 03:43:23 AM »

I spent most of the day today playing Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, released way back in 1993 for the PC. It's a cool game, and I'm glad I'm finally getting around to playing it.

I'm also playing Lost Odyssey and Assassin's Creed for the 360.

Guess you're using DOSBox, then. Those old games and Windows shouldn't mix. I use DOSBox myself all the time, mostly to play "Stunts" and "Wolfenstein 3D".

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.