Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:47:10 AM
714234 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 825107 times)
DistantJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #195 on: May 05, 2008, 01:40:47 PM »

Is Mario & Sonic @ The Olympics any good? I love the Wii but that game I'm not sure if it's worth the price or not.

Oh and I'm currently playing House of the Dead 2 & 3 on the Wii with a blaster gun my girlfriend got me, and still Mario Kart (because it's awesome).
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #196 on: May 05, 2008, 04:54:01 PM »

By day I'm killing time on the 360 GTA IV, by night the fiancee and I are all over Mario Kart's WiFi. On good nights she chuckles with glee, on bad nights she vows fatal vendettas on people she's never met before. TeddyR

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2008, 12:34:24 AM »

Playing Persona 3: Fes edition for PS2.For $30 you get not only a improved version of Persona 3 but whole other game that about 30 hours long.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #198 on: May 07, 2008, 11:28:13 AM »

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2008, 09:12:27 PM »

I've been playing Mario Kart Wii.

Is Mario & Sonic @ The Olympics any good? I love the Wii but that game I'm not sure if it's worth the price or not.

Oh and I'm currently playing House of the Dead 2 & 3 on the Wii with a blaster gun my girlfriend got me, and still Mario Kart (because it's awesome).
It's pretty fun, actually.  There's plenty of different events, too.  Table tennis, long distance, that clay pigeon shooting thing. 

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Torgo

« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2008, 10:20:16 PM »

I'm going to get a next gen system with my tax return next year.  I haven't quite decided on which one yet.  I've been leaning to the Wii but if the rumored significant price drop on the PS3 happens around this upcoming Christmas, I'll probably go that route.

I'm still playing the heck out of my PS2, Dreamcast and Genesis at the moment.   TongueOut

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
KYGOTC

« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2008, 10:55:26 PM »

I'm going to get a next gen system with my tax return next year.  I haven't quite decided on which one yet.  I've been leaning to the Wii but if the rumored significant price drop on the PS3 happens around this upcoming Christmas, I'll probably go that route.

I'm still playing the heck out of my PS2, Dreamcast and Genesis at the moment.   TongueOut

Dude, let me do you a favor. Dont get a ps3.

If you're one of those folks who are nuts about high tech graphics, get a 360. Yea, there used to be the problem with the red ring, but the latest batches have had next to no problems. And the problem will be even MORE extinct if you wait a year like you say you are. Trust me on this one. I work at a game store. The Wii is awsome as well. Not as many shooters, but has some kick ass fighting games as well as party games, which are in my opinion, the best kind of game. The kind you can play with friends. Plus you can play gamecube games on there as well as download oldschool nintendo games.

DistantJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #202 on: May 08, 2008, 04:18:00 AM »

Dude, let me do you a favor. Dont get a ps3.

If you're one of those folks who are nuts about high tech graphics, get a 360. Yea, there used to be the problem with the red ring, but the latest batches have had next to no problems. And the problem will be even MORE extinct if you wait a year like you say you are. Trust me on this one. I work at a game store. The Wii is awsome as well. Not as many shooters, but has some kick ass fighting games as well as party games, which are in my opinion, the best kind of game. The kind you can play with friends. Plus you can play gamecube games on there as well as download oldschool nintendo games.

Well that depends what he wasts, doesn't it? If he wants to play Metal Gear or Final Fantasy or whatever then he should pay the extra.

I got the Wii because it's something I have time for and it's entertaining instead of same old hardcore skill-and-time-requiring shooters and RPGs, plus I always loved Zelda since I was a kid.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #203 on: May 08, 2008, 08:34:54 AM »

I'm still playing the heck out of my PS2, Dreamcast and Genesis at the moment.   TongueOut

I went with the Wii for now.  It's great for parties and everything.  Plus, it's the cheapest of the three.  But, I'm a playstation fan, myself.  So I'm hoping at some point in the next 4-5 months to pick up a PS3.  I've NEVER been a fan of Xbox.  I played a friend's, and swore never to buy one of my own.

KYGOTC

« Reply #204 on: May 08, 2008, 11:58:10 AM »

I've NEVER been a fan of Xbox.  I played a friend's, and swore never to buy one of my own.

Really? It was THAT bad? Woow! What happened?

asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #205 on: May 08, 2008, 01:48:20 PM »

I don't have enough money to get a next gen system, so I'm stick with the last gen systems that I have (Through my Xbox and Gamecube are in storage).  I've been sticking with some flight combat simulator games such as the Ace Combat games and Airforce Delta Strike. 

But I'm always sticking to my fighting games for ever since I enjoy those games the most.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #206 on: May 08, 2008, 09:55:06 PM »

I've NEVER been a fan of Xbox.  I played a friend's, and swore never to buy one of my own.

Really? It was THAT bad? Woow! What happened?
System's big and clunky, with a horrible remote system.  Plus the games were bad.  Plus, as much as I like Bill Gates, I don't feel the need to plunk down a grand for a video game system.  I don't want a second computer.  Just overall I don't like it.  I'll admit, for the 360, the graphics weren't bad, but eh.  Just not my system.  If you like it, that's fine.  Some people like apples and some like oranges.

Torgo

« Reply #207 on: May 09, 2008, 04:00:23 PM »

Just picked up SNK Arcade Classics Volume 1 for the PS2 yesterday.

I'm a little disappointed in that some of the games on here I already have on other SNK PS2 anthologies for those respective series (the 1st games of Fatal Fury, World Heroes, Metal Slug, Art of Fighting), but for the remaining 12 this is gaming bliss. If you love 2D gaming and/or enjoyed the Neo Geo in arcades (remember those?) back in the early to mid 90's, this is a must have.

I'm most enjoying playing the shooter Last Resort and the overhead Mercs style shooter Shock Troopers.   

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Neville

« Reply #208 on: May 09, 2008, 05:18:57 PM »

I remember NeoGeo well. Had a ball in my teens playing the Metal Slug series. And Neo Turf Masters is easily the best golfing game ever.

Didn't care much for their fighting games, all be said. Back then I was an avid SF2 player.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2008, 07:55:40 AM »

I suck at this game...

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.