Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:58:34 AM
714234 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 825099 times)
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #495 on: June 17, 2009, 10:56:56 PM »

I've been working a lot lately on trying to get through Metal Slug 3 without continuing. Talk about tons of practice! 

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #496 on: June 18, 2009, 07:13:45 AM »

I've absolutely had it with Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter.  Now I've got a 7 minute time limit to destroy about 8 enemy fighters and board another ship.  See, this might give a person a sense of accomplishment, as I actually destroyed all the fighters, but then time ran out before I could even begin docking with the other ship.  What an asinine idea.  It's a really, really long game, and the play time is probably quadrupled by having to play through all this junk numerous times.  Like another part, you've got to kill several batches of bad guys, climb up on a roof, then where to go?  There's a ledge on a nearby hillside, it looks too far away to jump.  And why would you want to try anyway?  Your mission is to get to a control room, why would you want to jump off a building and get on a hillside to find a control room?  But that's what you've gotta do.  There's a ventilation duct on the hillside, and you crawl through it to get back into the building.  You'll surely miss the jump on your first attempt, so you have to go back and repeat this maddening platforming segment, then fight through the same rooms full of guys...enough.

I ordered Onimusha 3 Demon Siege, and it can't get here  quickly enough.  I really liked the first Onimusha, except for the old PS1 style controls.  This one actually uses the analog sticks, and the storyline looks really interesting, so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Played the free demo of Uncharted:  Drake's Fortune on the PS3 last night.  Holy crap, awesome!  I had to have my wife come and watch it, the graphics are absolutely fabulous.  Gameplay wa a ton of fun as well.  And it only costs 10 times as much as I paid for Onimusha!  LOL.  I have a feeling my PS3 game collection is going to take a looooooooooooooong time to amount to anything.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
the ghoul
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #497 on: June 18, 2009, 11:52:00 AM »

Devil's Crush   -a classic.  One of my all-time favorite games, and one that I keep on going back to.

Small | Large
Javakoala
« Reply #498 on: June 19, 2009, 09:41:59 PM »

I finally finished Far Cry Instincts after realizing I was triggering a glitch that made the final guy invincible.

Next up: Just Cause on the Xbox
Jim H

« Reply #499 on: June 20, 2009, 03:08:36 AM »

I've been working a lot lately on trying to get through Metal Slug 3 without continuing. Talk about tons of practice! 

Wow.  I have it on my Neo Geo standup, and I think my best is like 11 or 12 credits used.
Torgo

« Reply #500 on: June 21, 2009, 02:38:04 AM »

I started working through BURNOUT: REVENGE on the PS2.  A very fun game.  I also picked up today a HITMAN triple pack for the PS2 for only 15 dollars.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Cthulhu

« Reply #501 on: June 24, 2009, 05:34:42 AM »

I'm playing Planescape: Torment. Best game I've played in a while.

Still playing Counter-Strike, , , starting to get into TF2

You play on Steam, I presume.
If so, add me as a friend.  My Steam ID is ashthecat3.

I play Team Fortress 2 as well.

Actually, I play against bots in CSS, I can't stand the elitism online these days.

Hey, Team Fortress 2 is great!
My Steam id is zekany, feel free to add me as a friend.  Smile
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #502 on: June 30, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »

Actually, I play against bots in CSS, I can't stand the elitism online these days.

Well what do you know, I am also playing Team Fortress 2!  I'm always playing the capture the flag, because that's where I shine!  I'm best as a pyro, which average skills as a scout and solider.  My ID is jordan_was_here.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #503 on: June 30, 2009, 08:51:45 PM »

Been playing Onimusha Demon Siege on the PS2 - pretty fun.  Lots of hack 'n' slash.  Only problem is I spent two days wondering what the heck to do next, finally figured out there was a hallway that I needed to go down, but I couldn't see the damned thing because of the camera angle.   Hatred

Also playing Turok on the PS3 - not so fun.  One frustrating part after another.  Aiming mechanics are freakin' horrible, a guy's standing right in front of you and you swing your gun to the right of him, over-correct to the left, back to the right, by that time you're dead.  Go back to the last save point, play through the identical thing for the 15th time.  Aim at a spot on the wall because you've memorized that an enemy appears there.  I really need to get Uncharted:  Drake's Fortune;  or any other game but this one  TeddyR

Got Lord of the Ring The Two Towers and Cold Fear for the PS2.  Cripes, I can buy about eight used PS2 games for the price of one new PS3 game.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
enemy
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #504 on: July 01, 2009, 03:19:09 PM »

I've been having a lot of fun with Red Faction: Guerrilla on the 360 - there's just something about being able to blow up nearly every building in a world that makes it fun for days.  I haven't even started on multiplayer yet, but I heard that's really fun too.

I also picked up Fight Night Round 4 last week and have been slowly making my way through career mode.  The controls take a little getting used to, but I'm getting the hang of them.  I can almost always throw exactly the punch I want to throw at the right time, I just need to work on my defense.
Cthulhu

« Reply #505 on: July 04, 2009, 08:14:11 AM »

Well what do you know, I am also playing Team Fortress 2!  I'm always playing the capture the flag, because that's where I shine!  I'm best as a pyro, which average skills as a scout and solider.  My ID is jordan_was_here.

Steam: "Unable to find jordan_was_here"
Why? Question
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #506 on: July 04, 2009, 08:24:24 AM »

http://www.mtv.co.uk/games/seafight

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #507 on: July 04, 2009, 03:41:21 PM »

Steam: "Unable to find jordan_was_here"
Why? Question

Why fault, it's jordon_was_here

I keep forgetting it is an O instead of an A.  It's a long story.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #508 on: July 04, 2009, 10:33:52 PM »

I bought, through Steam, the "Alien Shooter/Zombie Shooter" game pack. 4 games for $15, , pretty fun, mindless mass slaughter of zombies and aliens.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Jim H

« Reply #509 on: July 06, 2009, 02:40:08 AM »

I played Punchout for the Wii.  Pretty fun, though it does defer in feel and the way things are timed significantly from the original.  I suspect it takes elements from Super Punchout, which I've never played.

The characters have tons of personality though, and the overall presentation is great.  I'm just not sure if I'm quite willing to spend $50 on it yet...  Think I'll wait for a price drop or too.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.