Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:17:29 PM
714339 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 826270 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #585 on: October 10, 2009, 08:38:50 AM »

Sonic two is awesome !  Lookingup

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #586 on: October 10, 2009, 09:08:14 AM »

Played the Uncharted 2 demo.  It's an online multiplayer - I never play online because my son is always playing games online and one of my girls pretty much lives on the internet, so there's no bandwidth left for me.  But I gave it a try - the noob got pwned  BounceGiggle  Oh yeah, that REALLY makes me want to run out and buy this game lol.  In the few moments between respawns, I noticed that the environment looked pretty nice, not that I had any chance of exploring them or anything.  And judging by the number of instantaneous headshots everyone was getting on me, I assume the aiming controls must be pretty good.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #587 on: October 10, 2009, 11:43:21 AM »

hubby playing Rainbow Six: Vegas.  I guess he is doing the terrorist hunt on Realistic (?) and....it is not going well

He should try the slots  Wink
Yeah, yeah. I'm hoping to do some sluts, too. Yeah. Do they have a lot of sluts in Las Vegas?

"Oh, there's so many sluts in Los Vegas you won't know where to begin!"

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Cthulhu

« Reply #588 on: October 10, 2009, 11:55:14 AM »

hubby playing Rainbow Six: Vegas.  I guess he is doing the terrorist hunt on Realistic (?) and....it is not going well

He should try the slots  Wink
Yeah, yeah. I'm hoping to do some sluts, too. Yeah. Do they have a lot of sluts in Las Vegas?

"Oh, there's so many sluts in Los Vegas you won't know where to begin!"
Cool. TeddyR
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #589 on: October 10, 2009, 12:15:41 PM »

I played the online game Alice is Dead: Episode 1 and I also tried my hand at one of my favorite old Internet games, Bionicle: Mai Nui Adventure (Had to download it since it wasn't available on Lego anymore).

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #590 on: October 21, 2009, 07:05:29 AM »

Finished Uncharted:  Drake's Fortune.  It was sort of like an Indiana Jones movie;  you're exploring an ancient city looking for a legendary treasure, with about a zillion bad guys out to stop you.  The characters were really good, you almost felt like you knew them as real people by the end.  The environments were awesome, I was constantly just stopping to marvel at the beauty of everything.  There was some platforming (wish there had been more).  That was fun - at one point you enter this huge room with all these bridges running across it, all of them fallen apart and in ruins, and you just know you're in for a good time.  There was lots - and lots - of shooting.  Some of the big battles were pretty fun, but I wish there had been more exploring and puzzle solving instead.  I kept thinking that even if the bad guys got the treasure, with all those guys to divide the loot between, their share would have come out to $1,000 each.  And for that I killed hundreds of them.  I dunno, guess it was the best job they could find - remember kids:  Stay in school!

Now I started Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on the PS3.  The beginning of the game is just what was in the demo, so nothing new to report.  The combat seems like a lot of fun, but I'm only beginning ro learn it.  The environments are awesome - Tokyo is some fantastic combination of traditional architecture with sci-fi elements, and the designers just let their imaginations run wild.

Still playing Red Faction 2 on the PS2.  Even though the enemies are dopey, it's a pretty fun shooter.  The levels are really well designed,  and pretty satisfying when you finally finish one.

- Paulo Coelho
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #591 on: October 21, 2009, 08:01:35 AM »

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 PC

I'm rubbish at it.
 Bluesad

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #592 on: October 21, 2009, 12:46:39 PM »

Has anyone played NINJA TURTLES SMASH UP for Wii yet?

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #593 on: October 21, 2009, 12:48:43 PM »

Has anyone played NINJA TURTLES SMASH UP for Wii yet?

No, but I play in the toilet for poo...

InformationGeek
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #594 on: October 21, 2009, 06:06:01 PM »

I'm playing Street Fight Alpha 3 and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 on PSP.  Both are fighting games and they both leave my fingers sore.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #595 on: October 22, 2009, 07:19:00 AM »

they both leave my fingers sore.

Same with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - TWO boss fights in the first chapter alone!  And this game is 18 hours long?   Buggedout

- Paulo Coelho
InformationGeek
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #596 on: October 22, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »

they both leave my fingers sore.

Same with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - TWO boss fights in the first chapter alone!  And this game is 18 hours long?   Buggedout

I can believe that.  The game is suppose to be punishingly difficult no matter what setting you are on.

Javakoala
« Reply #597 on: October 22, 2009, 06:37:23 PM »

Still playing, and dying on a regular basis in, DEMON'S SOULS.

For all the dying, it does teach how to fight smarter each time you have to start the level...FROM THE BEGINNING...for the 100th time.  Folks who were wailing the snot out of me get a flick of the polearm to the gut as I walk past them now.

And the game if fairly realistic except for a few things.  If you are chest to chest with an opponent, you CANNOT do a full-on, two-armed thrust with a polearm weapon.  You might clutch up on it and smack them if you have a bladed end, but you better hope you can block, push them back and keep them at a distance.

And another thing: They tell you that if you want to run faster, you should unequip your armor.  Reasonable, but where does it go?  Up your butt?  Honestly, if I had the choice of running IN armor or toting a suit of armor in a bag slung over my shoulder and run that way, I'd run in the armor.  I've tried both in SCA.  Neither work well, but in armor gives you better weight distribution.

Really, where does all this stuff go when you take it off?  It's keeping me awake at night.

Still, great game if you have the patience.
SkullBat308
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #598 on: October 22, 2009, 10:13:55 PM »

Metal Slug 2nd Mission for Neo-Geo Pocket Thumbup

The Human Blood keeps them alive, FOREVER

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft
Cthulhu

« Reply #599 on: October 25, 2009, 05:20:02 AM »

Quake live.
It's quake 3..in the browser!
Of, course, multiplayer is supported.
http://www.quakelive.com/
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.