Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:25:52 AM
714255 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 825272 times)
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #630 on: January 07, 2010, 02:52:50 PM »

I got Infamous and Batman Arkham Asylum for Christmas. 

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #631 on: January 07, 2010, 07:17:10 PM »

Been playing Mega Man 9.  Just got to do Wily's stage now.  Gulp...
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #632 on: January 09, 2010, 08:13:00 PM »

I JUST GOTTA SEGA CD FOR MY GIRTHDAY!!!1

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Neville

« Reply #633 on: January 10, 2010, 05:34:20 AM »

Ha, ha!  Buggedout BounceGiggle

I hope it came with some games, I'm not sure if the ones you download from emulation sites will work on a real Sega CD. If they do, make sure to try "Sonic CD", "The terminator" and "Dune".

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #634 on: January 10, 2010, 11:26:37 AM »

I hope it came with some games, I'm not sure if the ones you download from emulation sites will work on a real Sega CD. If they do, make sure to try "Sonic CD", "The terminator" and "Dune".

Right now all I have is Tomcat Alley, which is some cheesy fighter jet simulator game, and Bram Stroker's Dracula, in which I run around punching bats, rats and spiders in the FACE. everyonce in a while, a ghost or a vomiting zombie will pop up. It's friggin hilarious.

I wanna get Sonic CD, Night Trap, Sewer Shark, Corpse Killer, and the Terminator game looks alright, but it seems like something I could just play on the regular sega genisis. Theres also this cheesy bsketball game i wanna get, but I ferget what it's called.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Neville

« Reply #635 on: January 10, 2010, 11:36:55 AM »

Check this out, it's a database of every Genesis, Sega32X, and SegaCD / MegaCD known game. No screenshots, just plain text, but well worth the read:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SC09S00G

« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 11:42:03 AM by Neville » Logged

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #636 on: January 12, 2010, 03:41:02 AM »

I've been playing inFAMOUS, which I believe means "more than famous."

I certainly don't think it's a great game, but damned if I don't spend more time playing it than other more worthy games. I think it's because that you can pick it up and play for short periods of time and still make noticeable progress. Compare this to Dragon Age or Fallout 3, where I can play for hours and still feel like I've accomplished nothing.

Anyway, it's entertaining, but it still has numerous cracks in its facade. Namely, the endless battles I have with repetitive villains until I can clear away that part of the city. Also, I've never really like collecting things, but I do so anyway because I'm a compulsive game completest.

It's pretty good. If you're looking for a fairly inconsequential sandbox game, I would recommend it.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #637 on: January 12, 2010, 04:45:09 AM »

I JUST GOTTA SEGA CD FOR MY GIRTHDAY!!!1

Heyyy!!!  The old top-loader! 
I got the second model, which had the Genesis slide upon the base, to the right of the CD drive.  The connection where it slid into broke numerous times.  Hatred

Years later I got the awesome CDX.  This was a portable cd player (which played the Sega CD games) and had a slot above the disc drive for Genesis cartridges.  Compact as you could possibly imagine, but brutally expensive.

I would recommend Sewer Shark, Night Trap, Road Avenger, Android Assault, Silpheed, Prize Fighter, and Heart Of The Alien for a start.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Jim H

« Reply #638 on: January 12, 2010, 01:34:26 PM »

Right now all I have is Tomcat Alley, which is some cheesy fighter jet simulator game, and Bram Stroker's Dracula, in which I run around punching bats, rats and spiders in the FACE. everyonce in a while, a ghost or a vomiting zombie will pop up. It's friggin hilarious.

I wanna get Sonic CD, Night Trap, Sewer Shark, Corpse Killer, and the Terminator game looks alright, but it seems like something I could just play on the regular sega genisis. Theres also this cheesy bsketball game i wanna get, but I ferget what it's called.

Awesome.  I've wanted to get one for ages.  The upcoming release of Pier Solar is pushing me to the edge.

Small | Large

Here's Pier Solar, which uses the Sega CD to play CD quality audio, but the game itself is on cart.

Small | Large
BlackAngel75
Bad Movie Lover

eject...eject

« Reply #639 on: January 13, 2010, 01:07:49 AM »

Right now, I'm doing Forza Motorspors 3, Darksiders, and Ratchet and Clank.

One more thing, I'm online so look me up.

Xbox: hothed75

PS3: harlemstud75

We all know Bill is a little nuts, but George has actually tasted them.
-Betty White at the William Shatner Roast
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #640 on: January 13, 2010, 07:59:43 AM »

Started on Tomb Raider Underworld last night.  So far I've encountered two puzzles, and had to consult an online walkthrough on two occasions  TeddyR  I'm hoping that as I get farther into it, I'll get a feel for it and not be so pathetic.

Also started need For Speed Shift.  It seems pretty fun.  I've got a Ford Focus, so I'm really tearin' up the track...and the grass on either side of the track.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #641 on: January 15, 2010, 10:40:26 AM »

Downloaded Final Fantasy VII.  I'm just...stupefied.  This came out in 1997?  It looks like a ColecoVision game.  It's the most crude and primitive thing I've ever seen.  Not just the graphics either, every aspect of it.

- Paulo Coelho
Neville

« Reply #642 on: January 15, 2010, 11:01:21 AM »

You have to understand it's a PSX port. But yeah, PSX graphics are crude, even earlier Genesis or Super Famicon games look better than that. It's different under emulation, though, you can apply filters, shaders and whatnot.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #643 on: January 15, 2010, 11:37:08 AM »

Oh yeah, I had a PS1 and played quite a few games on it - all of them looked like PS2 games in comparison to this.  But I wouldn't even mind if it had some gameplay or story.  It doesn't even have voice acting.  I mean, good lord, this is a year before Metal Gear Solid came out?!?  The gameplay is like moving a checker around on a checkerboard.  Combat is a mini-game where you hit the circle button a few times and watch a crude animation.  It feels divorced from the rest of the game.  I suppose it gets more complex later on.

Oh well, another extremely popular game that I am utterly baffled by.  Maybe I'll play a little more of it, see if...well, I have no idea  TongueOut

- Paulo Coelho
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #644 on: January 15, 2010, 01:24:01 PM »

Oh yeah, I had a PS1 and played quite a few games on it - all of them looked like PS2 games in comparison to this.  But I wouldn't even mind if it had some gameplay or story.  It doesn't even have voice acting.  I mean, good lord, this is a year before Metal Gear Solid came out?!?  The gameplay is like moving a checker around on a checkerboard.  Combat is a mini-game where you hit the circle button a few times and watch a crude animation.  It feels divorced from the rest of the game.  I suppose it gets more complex later on.

Oh well, another extremely popular game that I am utterly baffled by.  Maybe I'll play a little more of it, see if...well, I have no idea  TongueOut

Jack, stick with it. The gameplay gets very varied later on with lots of sub-games and the story is incredible. I'll admit I hated it when I first bought it all those years ago, but when I gave it another go and made it out of Midgar City it blew me away.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.