Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:36:34 AM
713327 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 821429 times)
joejoeherron
« Reply #675 on: March 02, 2010, 06:08:33 AM »

midnight club 3 dub edition

all right game i suppose
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #676 on: March 16, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »

Finally finished Final Fantasy XII.  Awesome game, one of the best I've ever played.  92 hours for finish, and I enjoyed just about every minute of it  (Oh, I got a little frustrated once or twice  TeddyR ).  Epic story - like Lord of the Rings meets Star Wars.  Superb characters, better by far than those in most movies, much less video games.  Great graphics too, you really want to play this PS2 game on a hi-def TV or you'll be missing out on how fantastic it looks.  10/10.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
violntshags
Bad Movie Lover

flist@flistpodcast.com

« Reply #677 on: March 19, 2010, 04:49:41 PM »

Finally finished Final Fantasy XII.  Awesome game, one of the best I've ever played.  92 hours for finish, and I enjoyed just about every minute of it  (Oh, I got a little frustrated once or twice  TeddyR ).  Epic story - like Lord of the Rings meets Star Wars.  Superb characters, better by far than those in most movies, much less video games.  Great graphics too, you really want to play this PS2 game on a hi-def TV or you'll be missing out on how fantastic it looks.  10/10.
If you like RPG's with great storys for the PS2, check out Dragon Quest VIII if you havent already.  great game
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #678 on: March 19, 2010, 06:47:26 PM »

Thanks for the tip Violntshags, I'll have to take a look at that.

I just got the exotic car DLC for Need For Speed Shift, so I've got a night of drinkin' and drivin' planned  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #679 on: March 20, 2010, 05:33:22 PM »

As a dedicated old-old-old-old-school gamer, I just played a little Bump 'N Jump.  Still suck at it.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
joejoeherron
« Reply #680 on: March 21, 2010, 05:14:22 AM »

gta: vice city. when in doubt, I always go back to that game. Why? I don't know
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #681 on: March 23, 2010, 12:56:10 PM »

I just played through Castlevania:Rondo of Blood.  I downloaded it on Wii Virtual Console, and OMG why did it take so long for this to come out in the States?  I know, TG16 tanked here and that would be the biggest reason, but man oh man was it a blast!  One of the best non-RPG style Castlevanias I've ever played.
Neville

« Reply #682 on: March 23, 2010, 02:15:00 PM »

I've played the TG16 version a few times on emulators, and it rocks. The intro alone is terrific stuff.

As for why it wasn't released in the USA, that's because it was a TG16 CD game only, and not many CD units made it to the USA. I think there was a PSX version available, though.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #683 on: March 23, 2010, 02:18:34 PM »

I'm still playing my soccer management game. I've just finished my 3rd season with Airdrie Utd F.C. and we've just won our first Scottish Premier League title and two cups. I don't know how as the team I've built is still as rubbish as the original one I took over...

JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #684 on: March 23, 2010, 02:33:35 PM »

I'm still playing my soccer management game. I've just finished my 3rd season with Airdrie Utd F.C. and we've just won our first Scottish Premier League title and two cups. I don't know how as the team I've built is still as rubbish as the original one I took over...

Judging from the way Scottish football in general is going, I think that you could probably be managing a team up here for real very shortly. Maybe even 'The Diamonds'!

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #685 on: March 23, 2010, 02:37:14 PM »

Judging from the way Scottish football in general is going, I think that you could probably be managing a team up here for real very shortly. Maybe even 'The Diamonds'!

I think the best thing is to make the SPL a 20 team league. Then combine the first division with the second. Allow 3 teams to be relegated and three teams to be promoted and the teams that make the top 6 split draw each other in the cup competitions automatically. Unfortunately the SFA won't listen to me JJ....   Wink

spongekryst
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #686 on: March 23, 2010, 02:50:54 PM »

Re-playing Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #687 on: March 23, 2010, 02:55:16 PM »

You're right Circus, the current twelve team set just doesn't work at all. Actually, it wasn't that long ago that there were only ten sides in the top flight and relegations were rare due to several sides not having all-seater stadia.
  There have been moves towards increasing the size of the SPL this year to sixteen teams with largish clubs like Inverness Caley, and Partick Thistle returning to the upper division. A survey of the Chairmen of most of the SPL clubs seemed to support the plan. I suppose ultimately, the 'Old Firm' in Glasgow will probably still dominate the title itself no matter how many teams oppose them in any one division.
  Some of my colleagues would probably agree with you, but they don't seem to have any clout with our esteemed SFA either!

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #688 on: March 23, 2010, 03:00:17 PM »

Basically the quickest way to spilt the old firm is if a billionaire owner took over a club such as Hearts or Aberdeen. They wouldn't have to pump much money in at all to guarantee a league title or european place within a few seasons. The problem is the revenue from tv money (i.e. Sky with the EPL), but I'm almost certain that if a team did the break up the old firm it would create a lot more interest in Scottish football.

JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #689 on: March 23, 2010, 03:20:42 PM »

That's certainly true Circus. The Romanov's take-over of Hearts a few years ago did briefly threaten the status quo but that seems to have petered out recently. Even with Rangers's precarious financial state and Celtic's total lack of consistency Hibernian, Dundee United (who used to be a REAL force) and Motherwell couldn't mount a consistent challenge this season. Better European performances by Scottish clubs in the Champions league would help too.
   The tv rights would actually be more valuable is more teams were truly competitive too i think, more fans would gravitate back towards their local sides rather than Celtic or Rangers. however, the loss of the key Setanta deal has hit most clubs pretty hard.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.