Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:19:47 AM
714147 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 824332 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #765 on: October 01, 2010, 09:25:24 PM »

LittleBigPlanet on the PSP.  I have trouble with the level creator, but luckily I'm able to download everyone's else created levels.  They are awesome!

I'm also taking another shot at Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood on the DS.  This time, I'll be level grinding even more than before.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Cthulhu

« Reply #766 on: October 02, 2010, 01:14:52 PM »

Heroes of might and magic 3.
It's more addictive than crack cocaine.
10,000 Volt Ghost
Ancient Radiation
Bad Movie Lover

Ancient Radiation

« Reply #767 on: October 02, 2010, 03:42:07 PM »

Heroes of might and magic 3.
It's more addictive than crack cocaine.

I either play as Solomir(sp) from the Tower or Ivor from the Fort. I've wasted so much time on that game.

John Hancock
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #768 on: October 08, 2010, 07:48:31 AM »

I should have gotten a platinum trophy for Dark Void last night, but oh no - there's a glitch on one of the trophies.  You get all your weapons fully levelled up, and no trophy.  Apparently it's a random glitch, so the advice on the internet is to start a new game, level all the weapons up again, and hope you get it then.

GRRRR!!!   Hatred

Oh well, I really enjoy the game so I guess it won't be too bad. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
dean

« Reply #769 on: October 08, 2010, 08:27:19 AM »

Left for dead 2

It was on sale on steam, and available on mac [which I'm currently using] so I thought why not.

I've spent the last 3 hours blowing holes in zombie scum.  I am a happy chappy.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #770 on: October 08, 2010, 10:58:39 PM »

Left for dead 2

It was on sale on steam, and available on mac [which I'm currently using] so I thought why not.

I've spent the last 3 hours blowing holes in zombie scum.  I am a happy chappy.

I played the first Left 4 Dead and was greatly impressed by it. I need to catch up to the part 2's and 3's of the recent games, like Dead Rising 2 and of course LFD. 

My recent accomplishment is Assassin's Creed 2 and I enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait for AC: Brotherhood.

I'm now working on the original Bioshock and I'm sorry I didn't pick it up sooner.

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
10,000 Volt Ghost
Ancient Radiation
Bad Movie Lover

Ancient Radiation

« Reply #771 on: October 09, 2010, 08:28:01 AM »

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows. A lot of fun to play and looks reasonably long.

John Hancock
Cthulhu

« Reply #772 on: October 10, 2010, 12:18:59 PM »

A lot of fun to play and looks reasonably long.
That's what she said.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #773 on: October 10, 2010, 03:49:52 PM »

Finally got my platinum trophy for Dark Void this morning.  Had to play through the whole thing about 1 1/2 more times to get all my weapons levelled up - again - but then I finally got the trophy for that and a second later, the platinum  TeddyR

Count 'em:  one, two, three, FOUR platinum trophies   Cheers

- Paulo Coelho
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #774 on: October 11, 2010, 04:45:52 PM »

Renting Dead Rising 2. While I'm still not impressed by the choice to have Playboy ads sprinkled here and there throughout the game (seriously? Is that what they felt the needed to do to get the coveted "M" rating? The gratuitous blood and gore weren't enough?), I'm willing to overlook them for the definite improvement in survivor AI and the choice to change how the walkie-talkie works. The craft weapons are fun, too, even if many of them break so quickly that they're only useful for grabbing a couple of extra kills between cases/rescues.
Jim H

« Reply #775 on: October 11, 2010, 08:43:04 PM »

Renting Dead Rising 2. While I'm still not impressed by the choice to have Playboy ads sprinkled here and there throughout the game (seriously? Is that what they felt the needed to do to get the coveted "M" rating? The gratuitous blood and gore weren't enough?), I'm willing to overlook them for the definite improvement in survivor AI and the choice to change how the walkie-talkie works. The craft weapons are fun, too, even if many of them break so quickly that they're only useful for grabbing a couple of extra kills between cases/rescues.

It's bad enough they have paid in-game ads.  They could at least have not had ACTUAL PICTURES OF REAL PEOPLE on them, which really breaks the immersion of the game.
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #776 on: October 12, 2010, 09:56:26 AM »

It's bad enough they have paid in-game ads.  They could at least have not had ACTUAL PICTURES OF REAL PEOPLE on them, which really breaks the immersion of the game.

Agreed. Also, Pavlov's dogs, anyone? I mean, you're getting the thrill of killing virtual zombies in very gory ways as well as (if you're a straight male or a lesbian) sexual titillation from images of half-naked women in provocative poses. Let's hope no one gets the two stimuli crossed.
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #777 on: October 13, 2010, 11:53:25 PM »

Working on Saboteur right now, EA's latest third-person GTA ripoff taking place in 1940 France during the German occupation.  As usual, they made it barely playable, and with ther ususal over-sensitive controls. 

But hey, why make a great game in another area, when you can skimp on R&D to go all out on the next EA's Tiger Woods Golf  or the next Madden NFL game?   Thumbdown

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #778 on: October 14, 2010, 06:46:11 AM »

Working on Saboteur right now, EA's latest third-person GTA ripoff taking place in 1940 France during the German occupation.  As usual, they made it barely playable, and with ther ususal over-sensitive controls.  

I bought that a few weeks ago but haven't started on it yet.  Looks like a pretty fun game though...I hope   TeddyR

Oh, and they delayed Gran Turismo 5 - again!   Hatred Hatred Hatred

- Paulo Coelho
10,000 Volt Ghost
Ancient Radiation
Bad Movie Lover

Ancient Radiation

« Reply #779 on: October 14, 2010, 08:15:05 AM »

Just beat it with the S ranking. I liked the storyline for the first game a lot more. There's some DLC coming out with the protagonists from dead rising 1 and dead rising 2 have to team up to do some cool stuff.

John Hancock
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.