Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:35:38 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 821487 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #1020 on: July 07, 2011, 09:26:08 AM »

Bayonetta

Love. This. Game.

(and so will you jack...)

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #1021 on: July 07, 2011, 06:52:05 PM »

Paper Mario

A decade later and it is still awesome!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1022 on: July 07, 2011, 08:35:05 PM »

Bayonetta

Love. This. Game.

Oh yeah, I'll have to get around to that some time  TeddyR

I just finished Nier tonight.  What a fantastic game!  Really emotionally compelling story.  Loved the gameplay, of course I love item collecting and sidequests.  The music was almost hypnotic, really pulling you in to the atmosphere of the game. 

Scenery wasn't at all bad either   TeddyR

I've still got two more endings to play through and a bunch of other stuff, so I'll be playing this one for a while longer.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #1023 on: July 08, 2011, 08:18:25 PM »

Bayonetta

Love. This. Game.

Oh yeah, I'll have to get around to that some time  TeddyR

I just finished Nier tonight.  What a fantastic game!  Really emotionally compelling story.  Loved the gameplay, of course I love item collecting and sidequests.  The music was almost hypnotic, really pulling you in to the atmosphere of the game. 

Scenery wasn't at all bad either   TeddyR

I've still got two more endings to play through and a bunch of other stuff, so I'll be playing this one for a while longer.

I finished Nier sometime back in later April or early May of this year. Good story, and great boss monsters, but there was something that drove me crazy, and that was the lack of subtitles in some of the cutscenes, and the confusion it caused.

And, sometimes, there seemed to be a repetitive nature to the quests, going back to the same area over and over to collect certain materials. However, the boss monsters as I said before, made you really feel as if you fought something!

The character behind Kaine ( I forget his name) was apprently influenced by The Nightmare Before Christmas if you look at him.

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #1024 on: July 08, 2011, 09:42:57 PM »

I picked up Bayonetta based on Doggett's recommendation.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
venomx
« Reply #1025 on: July 08, 2011, 09:57:00 PM »

I think I'll install Command and Conquer Generals w/ Zero hour on my PC again. It's the best RTS ever! Thumbup

I highly recommend it to all the RTS fans.
dean

« Reply #1026 on: July 09, 2011, 06:57:17 AM »

I think I'll install Command and Conquer Generals w/ Zero hour on my PC again. It's the best RTS ever! Thumbup

Common quotes when generally being asked to do things around me and some of my RTS friends are 'we build for China' or 'I need shoes'.

Eg: Dean can you pick up some beer? Answer, "I build for China"

I think it annoys people more than anything but I get a laugh out of it.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
venomx
« Reply #1027 on: July 09, 2011, 07:20:30 AM »

Common quotes when generally being asked to do things around me and some of my RTS friends are 'we build for China' or 'I need shoes'.
Eg: Dean can you pick up some beer? Answer, "I build for China"
I think it annoys people more than anything but I get a laugh out of it.

Every war game I play I use USA, but not this game. I play as China, for 1 reason... NUKE!

I like to fight the GLA and blow them right out of the caves!
dean

« Reply #1028 on: July 09, 2011, 09:17:34 AM »

Heh, I liked them all relatively equally but I did have a soft spot for GLA if only because I liked hijacking the other's construction vehicles and then using their buildings against them.  Mwahaha.

That or play skirmish to the point that you build up such a huge army, leave one enemy unit alive, and then nuke the hell out of everything you own.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1029 on: July 09, 2011, 12:49:50 PM »

And, sometimes, there seemed to be a repetitive nature to the quests, going back to the same area over and over to collect certain materials. However, the boss monsters as I said before, made you really feel as if you fought something!

The character behind Kaine ( I forget his name) was apprently influenced by The Nightmare Before Christmas if you look at him.

Yeah, I think I wore out two pairs of shoes on that sidequest where the blacksmith gave you a treasure map.  First I had to collect materials from one place, then go all the way across the map so somebody could use the materials to restore the map.  then back to the blacksmith - his wife wanted me to get the treasure so as not to put her husband in danger.  Then when the treasure was junk, she gave me some jade jewelry to sell - on the other end of the map - then return to her and give her a gold coin for her husband.  Then she gave me another map, I think I may have had to gather materials to get that one restored too, and then finally go and find that treasure.  THEN I had finally completed the whole sidequest   BounceGiggle

I loved the boss fights too, they were definitely the most fun I've had in quite a while.  Well, you know, in a video game   TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1030 on: July 09, 2011, 06:47:15 PM »

I haven't played anything but Civilization 4 in years.  I upgraded to a Windows 7 system, however, and I couldn't get it to work.  So I decided to try a new game, Dragon Age: Origins.  After spending an afternoon troubleshooting the installation I'm off to explore my first RPG in ages!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
venomx
« Reply #1031 on: July 09, 2011, 06:53:02 PM »

I haven't played anything but Civilization 4 in years.  I upgraded to a Windows 7 system, however, and I couldn't get it to work.  So I decided to try a new game, Dragon Age: Origins.  After spending an afternoon troubleshooting the installation I'm off to explore my first RPG in ages!

Windows 7 OS. That's a DirectX conflict...

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-gaming/civilization-iv-in-windows-7-gets-error-the/f7420698-91aa-47c0-a862-8f0c0cef30a3
MrMari

Keepin' my pimp hand strong since 1975.

« Reply #1032 on: July 09, 2011, 08:00:29 PM »

Battlefield Play 4 Free. I can't get enough of this series. Does anyone who know if you can use a mouse and a keyboard for Battlefield 3 on the PS3? I just can't use those controllers for this game.

venomx
« Reply #1033 on: July 09, 2011, 09:53:54 PM »

Battlefield Play 4 Free. I can't get enough of this series. Does anyone who know if you can use a mouse and a keyboard for Battlefield 3 on the PS3? I just can't use those controllers for this game.

HA! I have been talking about Battlefield 3 for some time now. I'm a huge fan of the series. I can help you with your question as well... you need PS3's Eagle Eye Converter, then you can use your own mouse and a keyboard!

Frostbite 2 on the big screen! Good stuff. Thats what I'm going to do. Thumbup

Calibration vid. SOrry for all the bad spelling... im sleepy...
Small | Large
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:58:04 PM by Venomx » Logged
MrMari

Keepin' my pimp hand strong since 1975.

« Reply #1034 on: July 09, 2011, 10:57:44 PM »

HA! I have been talking about Battlefield 3 for some time now. I'm a huge fan of the series. I can help you with your question as well... you need PS3's Eagle Eye Converter, then you can use your own mouse and a keyboard!

Frostbite 2 on the big screen! Good stuff. Thats what I'm going to do. Thumbup

Calibration vid. SOrry for all the bad spelling... im sleepy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1M1TpCcBJU&feature=related

Thanks man, thats exactly what I need! Never new that device existed.  Thumbup

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.