Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:32:52 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 826131 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1035 on: July 09, 2011, 11:13:31 PM »

^not as good as this one:

yeah no.
venomx
« Reply #1036 on: July 10, 2011, 07:42:06 PM »

Thanks man, thats exactly what I need! Never new that device existed.  Thumbup

Not a problem, glad to help.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #1037 on: July 11, 2011, 08:42:57 AM »

I picked up Bayonetta based on Doggett's recommendation.

Tell me what you thought !

Smile

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
dean

« Reply #1038 on: July 11, 2011, 10:00:43 AM »

I played the demo for Bayonetta a while back and boy does that game cater to the males out there.  Not only are bigger combos rewarded with the character in less clothing, but she keeps saying things that would make a nun blush.  Still it was a pretty fun demo and I may pick it up on sale one day.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #1039 on: July 11, 2011, 08:07:26 PM »

The Legend of the Zelda: Twilight Princess

I just picked the game up.  Only played it an hour before my parent took control of the TV the Wii was attached to.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #1040 on: July 16, 2011, 12:07:10 PM »

I just beat Final Fantasy VII. I'm making progress in Final Fantasy V.

spongekryst
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1041 on: July 18, 2011, 05:23:24 PM »

Ninja Gaiden (Nintendo)- still can't beat it...

Any section in particular giving you trouble?

It's been forever, so more or less the whole game. Oh and I've played and beaten Super Mario 3 several times, but it is worth playing again and again!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1042 on: July 19, 2011, 07:26:30 AM »

Still playing Nier.  I only need to find 3 more black pearls and 1 piece of pyrite and then I'll be able to get the last of my weapons fully upgraded.  I've been farming areas for materials for about two weeks now   BounceGiggle  Won't have much left then, just go through the last two endings, beat one boss within a time limit, and then play through the whole game in less than 15 hours (apparently you can do it in 5 or 6 pretty easily if you skip all the cutscenes and everything else).

Then it will be on to Fallout:  New Vegas. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1043 on: July 21, 2011, 06:39:36 AM »

Got my platinum trophy for Nier. 

That's 10 platinums now - I'm getting to be somewhat of a hardcore gamer   BounceGiggle  I loved Nier - wonderful characters, a great story and emotional theme music all combined to make it an unforgettable experience   Thumbup

Tonight it's on to Fallout New Vegas.  Really looking forward to that   Smile

- Paulo Coelho
Couchtr26

« Reply #1044 on: July 21, 2011, 11:26:59 PM »

It's been forever, so more or less the whole game. Oh and I've played and beaten Super Mario 3 several times, but it is worth playing again and again!

Ah, I was asking because many get stuck on the last level.  The easiest way is to just accept you won't make it and take out the final boss one form and then more then likely lose get sent back and work back to fight next form.  Sucks but you do get used to those last stages and much better over time.  The more you get used to the idea the less frustrating it gets in the long run.  

Got my platinum trophy for Nier. 

Tonight it's on to Fallout New Vegas.  Really looking forward to that   Smile

Dam you Jack and your platinum trophies.   However, impressive and have gone back to Fallout: New Vegas.  It is funny going to it from Fallout 3 and forgetting how quickly things kill you without proper preparation. 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:30:17 PM by Couchtr26 » Logged

Ah, the good old days.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #1045 on: July 22, 2011, 01:44:16 AM »

I admire Jack for his platinum trophies.

I pretty much always pick the hardest difficulty level available to me when I play a game, and I'm pretty sure it makes me absolutely detest games I should love.

I played God of War 3 on Titan difficulty, the hardest difficulty you can pick at the beginning. Playing that was so incredibly frustrating. To this day, I have no idea how I managed to make it through certain levels, and I was still one level away from the most difficult challenge.

Jack's like some sort of freaking superhero. I would destroy my TV in sheer spite if I had to do that.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1046 on: July 22, 2011, 07:51:10 AM »

Aw, you guys are making me blush   TeddyR

I always play on medium difficulty the first time through, and if I really like the game, then I start thinking about getting a plat and going through on a harder difficulty.  Once you're very familiar with everything, it's usually not too bad.  Or at least not soul-crushingly bad   BounceGiggle

Started New Vegas last night - why does everyone walk around like gravity is at 50%?  It's comical.  After playing Nier where the guy runs around at about 15 mph, wow - does it ever take forever to get anywhere in this game. 

- Paulo Coelho
Couchtr26

« Reply #1047 on: July 22, 2011, 11:24:58 PM »

I always play on medium difficulty the first time through, and if I really like the game, then I start thinking about getting a plat and going through on a harder difficulty.  Once you're very familiar with everything, it's usually not too bad.  Or at least not soul-crushingly bad   BounceGiggle

Good point, it helps to familiarize and learn where to go.  Helps in the long run plus you get a mental idea of where things will get hairy and how to conserve or plan ahead for it. 

Ah, the good old days.
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #1048 on: July 25, 2011, 06:18:59 PM »

Started New Vegas last night - why does everyone walk around like gravity is at 50%?  It's comical.  After playing Nier where the guy runs around at about 15 mph, wow - does it ever take forever to get anywhere in this game. 

One of my biggest complaints about Nier was how slow it took for the guy to run anywhere, and the repetitive battles with the Shades, as well as having to go back to the same areas a million times to collect materials that were story or quest specific.

However, the big boss monsters, and the huge fights with them, were some pretty good icing for the cake, so it was a decent game  Thumbup   

But yeah, it took forever to get from point A to point B with Nier, so maybe they should have named the game Far instead.  Wink

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1049 on: July 26, 2011, 11:00:44 PM »

Was playing Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on the computer, got all souls without using the gameshark. Smile

yeah no.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.