Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:56:17 AM
714353 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 826508 times)
Couchtr26
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1095 on: November 01, 2011, 12:32:26 AM »

Battlefield 3 - good but I was hoping for more in a way.  I think that is our problem as gamers.  We have high expectations and things don't usually work out the way we want them to do.  However, on a side note 10 days or so till Skyrim. 

Ah, the good old days.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #1096 on: November 13, 2011, 12:40:35 AM »

Started playing Skyrim.  :)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1097 on: November 13, 2011, 01:14:37 AM »

Lucky dog!!! How is it??

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Vik
« Reply #1098 on: November 13, 2011, 02:07:08 AM »

I started playing Portal 2 yesterday, which besides the nausea I got for some reason (motion sickness?), was a lot of fun.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1099 on: November 13, 2011, 09:10:27 AM »

Finished up Uncharted 2 the other day, now I'm doing a second playthrough on hard difficulty to get some trophies.  These Uncharted games are awesome for multiple playthroughs. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1100 on: November 13, 2011, 09:58:47 AM »

See you next year.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #1101 on: November 13, 2011, 10:55:16 AM »

Lucky dog!!! How is it??

Thus far, it is excellent indeed!  So far, I would say superior to Elder Scrolls IV.  Sure starts with a bang, too.  I have only played a couple of hours and change so far, but after the kids go to bed tonight I hope to get in a few more hours.  :)
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #1102 on: November 13, 2011, 02:22:06 PM »

Actually lately I've been playing WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 - enjoying it so far and haven't even gotten into the Create a Wrestler section yet.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #1103 on: November 14, 2011, 02:02:27 AM »

Xbox playing tendons are sore...
spongekryst
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1104 on: November 14, 2011, 10:25:07 AM »

Super Punch Out
Maximum Carnage
Half Life
Couchtr26

« Reply #1105 on: November 17, 2011, 12:08:01 PM »

Skyrim - thus far enjoying it but not liking the menu system.   Would have been better if the game was more like Oblivion with menus.  Other than that, it has been quite enjoyable.  It feels more engrossing in many ways.  I tend to like when you are out of Cyrodil.  It allows you to see the other cultures in the series and enjoy something exotic. 

Ah, the good old days.
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #1106 on: November 22, 2011, 09:56:26 AM »

I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. So far, I like it. Some new characters have been added, and it tries to combine the visual style of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, which is occasionally kind of odd, but it's growing on me. The interface is a bit different, and I'm still getting used to it, but I think it will turn out to be a worthy installment of the Zelda franchise. And it comes with a symphonic soundrack CD to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the games. I haven't listened to all of it yet, but so far it is very nice.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1107 on: November 24, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »

Got a shiny new platinum trophy for Uncharted 2.  Beating the game on crushing difficulty was, um...challenging.   BounceGiggle

Next up is Mass Effect 2.  Really looking forward to it.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Couchtr26

« Reply #1108 on: November 26, 2011, 09:22:09 PM »

Got a shiny new platinum trophy for Uncharted 2.  Beating the game on crushing difficulty was, um...challenging.   BounceGiggle

Nicely done, Jack.  I'm still lacking in platinum trophies. 

Been playing LA Noire, Saint's Row the Third, and Duke Nukem Forever.  Duke isn't great but at a special for $10 from Gamestop on Friday why not?

LA Noire is interesting.  I'm quite engrossed in it and feel they took time to recreate the 1940's LA.  Feels very much like Red Dead Redemption from the side of the law and more modern.  I am enjoying quite a bit. 

Saint's Row is alright but very open world and so haven't progressed much.   

Ah, the good old days.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #1109 on: November 28, 2011, 09:55:08 AM »

When Black Friday came, I went out a bought 7 games (most used since there was a bargin on them), so I've been playing them:

Cursed Mountain: A mountain climber comes to the Himalayas in search of his brother who went missing climbing the Chomolonzo Mountain.  As he arrives there, he learns that mountain is a very sacred place and that his brother has distrubed the goddess of the mountain, rearing a terrible venegence on all those who live in there and dare climb it.  It's pretty good so far, with some very nice graphics.  Shame it isn't as well known as it should.

Metroid: Other M: Here's a game that everyone loves hating on. Samus arrives at this space port upon hearing an SOS coming from it and runs into her old team and commander before she became a bounty hunter.  She works them in trying to discover what happen to the port.  Outside of the hilarous voice acting and wonky controls occasionally, this is a pretty solid title.

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros Treasure: A small pirate boy and his flying golden monkey are on the hunt for the missing pieces of skeleton that belongs to the ghost of Barbaros.  In return for bringing all his pieces together, they get his ship and part of his treasure.  This is very fun game and an interesting puzzle one at that.  Really uses the motion controls on the Wii for great effect.

Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love: In the 1920's, a boy joins the armored division of a special force in New York that is meant to protect everyone from great danger, where ever it may be.  It's part stragety RPG, part dating sim.  Seriously.  If I learn anything from this game, it's not to be a wuss in front of the ladies and to act badly towards my boss to impress them.  I'm not sure if this is accurate or not.

Sonic Colors: Doctor Eggman makes an amusement park in space and Sonic decides to destroy before opening day because he suspects Eggman's up to something despite showing nothing at all.  What a jerk.  I've only played two real Sonic games in the past and since it has been a long time since I played either of them, I'm not sure how this game stands up to them.  However, ignoring that, this is a pretty fun game.  Smooth controls, good graphics, and fun music.  I'm enjoying this a lot.

I still haven't played my other two games yet, Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy, but I will soon enough.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.