Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:17:16 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 821459 times)
cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1410 on: November 05, 2013, 08:09:05 PM »

Playing MUGEN, a freeware fighting game engine that's totally customizable. Just can't ever settle on what I want my character roster to be, though.
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1411 on: November 05, 2013, 08:34:39 PM »

I had to buy call of duty: ghosts because my laptop wont run battlefield 4 even on low settings...

COD: ghosts - 2 hours of online play... I MISS BATTLEFIELD!

$60 - I've learned my lesson. Upgrade computer - then buy Battlefield 4.

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #1412 on: November 07, 2013, 11:19:48 AM »

Kingdom Rush Frontiers

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1413 on: November 07, 2013, 12:58:15 PM »

Still playing a little Skyrim now and then. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1414 on: November 07, 2013, 09:00:25 PM »

Still playing a little Oblivion now and then. At least six months out from getting Skyrim.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Couchtr26

« Reply #1415 on: November 09, 2013, 01:06:35 AM »

Doom 2 specifically GZ Doom.  Because I wanted to do something that didn't require a lot of thought and could be customized via simple wads. 

Ah, the good old days.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1416 on: November 09, 2013, 01:24:11 AM »

Still playing a little Oblivion now and then. At least six months out from getting Skyrim.

Same, been playing for over a year with the original unpatched version for the '360 and the Ultimate Edition for '360 that works most, but not all of the time. There was no reason for this level of blunder from Bethesda. Let's hope they don't do it again.

Anyhow, I have built my house in Hearthfire and have a spectacular armor display room. ne particular room is dedicated to Falmer artifacts-I have Falmer heavy armor and all their weapons.

I also have Mirak's stuff too. Mirak was a bit of a letdown. The Vampire Lord put up a harder fight that HE did!
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #1417 on: November 09, 2013, 02:18:14 AM »

Still playing a little Skyrim now and then. 

I accidentally fell down the side of a mountain one night in the game and got trapped at the bottom with some ice troll that I was lucky enough to kill while my character was still fairly "new" to adventuring. I got a nice Ancient Nord War Axe of Cold out of that little skirmish!

I felt rather proud of myself then, because I believe that I accidentally completed a mission that was meant for someone with a much higher level.  hot

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1418 on: November 09, 2013, 08:04:11 AM »

I'm kind of doing that Dragonborn DLC, after figuring out I need to do the first mission for the Graybeards before it will start.  I went through one of the world's longer dungeons yesterday in Solstheim, and then I found one of the black books and there's always a little mission that starts when you open one of those.  There's a trophy for crafting an item out of Stalhrim - I didn't get it last time because both of the people who can teach you to do that got killed by various enemies before I knew the trophy even existed.  So I'm always checking that Skaal village to try and find those two people. 

I don't really care much for Solstheim, it's barren and ugly.  So I kind of do one or two things over there and then go back to Skyrim and do some fun stuff in the beautiful environments.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1419 on: November 09, 2013, 07:16:02 PM »

Mindlessly fun old game called DEMOLITION DERBY.  Yup, all you gotta do is smash the hell out of the other cars!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Javakoala
« Reply #1420 on: November 09, 2013, 07:20:03 PM »

I've been playing a game from the Playstation Store called How To Survive. You're trapped on a group of remote islands infested with zombies and some huge undead mutants. You have to poke around the islands to find items to combine to create weapons, armor, food and so on.

It's been basically written off by the folks on the GameFAQs.com forums. Obviously they are all too busy playing CoD: Ghosts. Personally, I think it's kinda fun, but the limited inventory is driving me crazy.
MrMari

Keepin' my pimp hand strong since 1975.

« Reply #1421 on: November 09, 2013, 10:42:16 PM »

Mindlessly fun old game called DEMOLITION DERBY.  Yup, all you gotta do is smash the hell out of the other cars!

I spent a ton of money on that game at the old arcade! Thanks for reminding me of that one! I'll have to run that in between my playing of Battlefield 4. Wow this game is amazing.

Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1422 on: November 11, 2013, 02:52:53 PM »

I'm kind of doing that Dragonborn DLC, after figuring out I need to do the first mission for the Graybeards before it will start.  I went through one of the world's longer dungeons yesterday in Solstheim, and then I found one of the black books and there's always a little mission that starts when you open one of those.  There's a trophy for crafting an item out of Stalhrim - I didn't get it last time because both of the people who can teach you to do that got killed by various enemies before I knew the trophy even existed.  So I'm always checking that Skaal village to try and find those two people. 

I don't really care much for Solstheim, it's barren and ugly.  So I kind of do one or two things over there and then go back to Skyrim and do some fun stuff in the beautiful environments.

You need to finish Dragonborn before you can get the ability to craft Stahlrim. The Skaal village will show you how to do it.  One thing though, you have to have proficiency in Ebony smithing before you can craft Stahlrim, but it's worth it. And yes you do need to find those people if I remember right. One of them was kidnapped by High Elves if I recall.

You can finish Dragonborn before you do the main story, but you'll need certain Dragon Shout abilities for it. You'll need to do a LOT of travelling to the barrows to find the Words Of Power, but it's well worth it, believe me.

Lastly, yes Solstheim is barren, but the opportunities to make more gold exist. get yourself a partner, make armor and weapons for him or her, and set off. A good partner for adventuring is Varstag, who resides at the Silver Blood Inn in Markarth.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1423 on: November 11, 2013, 02:56:57 PM »

What am I playing now? L.A. Noire for the '360.  I'm lovin' the Dragnet-style attitude and the classic look of late 1940's Los Angeles.  My detective skills need some work though, it would seem, and I can only thank God that I'm not a real detective, as the wrong guy would most likely be the one who goes to the Stony Lonesome.  For what it's worth though, Rockstar put out a very unique game that shows that they definitely have talent outside of the GTA cash cow.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #1424 on: November 11, 2013, 10:33:33 PM »

What am I playing now? L.A. Noire for the '360.  I'm lovin' the Dragnet-style attitude and the classic look of late 1940's Los Angeles.  My detective skills need some work though, it would seem, and I can only thank God that I'm not a real detective, as the wrong guy would most likely be the one who goes to the Stony Lonesome.  For what it's worth though, Rockstar put out a very unique game that shows that they definitely have talent outside of the GTA cash cow.

I liked the detective pace of the game and I wish that they could have stuck to that and that alone, instead of infusing the silly car chases and foot chases into the mix; making them optional side missions on the way to the main ones kinda killed the mystique for me, and seemed to blatantly remind me that I was only playing a game.

Maybe in the sequel they can add more cases and make them more dynamic with multiple possible culprits instead of just the one, because the repeated play value is diminished when you already know whodunit. It's a great idea though, one that I hope that Rockstar improves upon in the future instead of abandoning it altogether. It was great on the PS3!

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.